Chapter 3

High School Love Story

 

Eunkyul: Ying…are you sure you’re giving us a treat?
Y: yeah! Why?
Taecyeon: Eunkyul ah, we know you’re kind hearted but… Ying said she’ll treat. Don’t worry, she got the money.
Eunkyul: No, but our amount of eating is too much.
Y: Never mind! Eat as much as you can okay? Don’t hold back.
Heechul: Not planning to anyway~ Eunkyul  ah, you should be less serious. Just eat it. If Ying doesn’t have money then she’ll just wash the plates at here. That’s all.

You hit Heechul in the head.
Y: Oi Kim Hee Chul! I have enough money, Eunkyul. Ignore this weirdo.
Yonghwa: Eunkyul, you’re always cool. Talk more!

Eunkyul look at Yonghwa. He nods. And keeps eating.
Yonghwa: I’m speechless.
Suet: That’s what makes Eunkyul special okay?
Jongsuk: Don’t be obvious, Suet. *looks at her with a “ I know you like him” face*
Suet: Shut Up! Qi! You told them?
Qi: NO!  They found out themselves.

After all those talking, everyone starts to eat their food quietly. Suddenly,
Minho: Ying! What do you think about the football club.

Sunday and Lara beat Minho up.
Minho: OUCH! What’s that for?
G-Hyo: Are you stupid or what? Why did you ask this question?
Minho: Curiousity. So Ying, answer me.
Y: Umm well, their football is amazing. They won every year on championship don’t they?
Donghae: WOW. I thought you hated them.
Y: I hated their arrogant. But it doesn’t mean they play badly. They’re really good.
Ara: Especially Xiah Junsu. Even though he’s popular and cute but he’s way too arrogant.
Mir: Yeah. Donghae you’re kinda close to Xiah Junsu right?
Donghae: *nods* he’s not that bad. He’s just a lil bit over excited.

While you guys are talking, someone sits beside you.
Kris: Well,well,well. Look who’s here, the captain of the S Academy’s basketball club, Ying. It’s been a long time since we’ve met huh?

You looked up. It’s Kris, the EXO High School’s basketball captain.
Y: Just 6 months. Not long.

The bkb team of EXO highschool came.
Kris: …As cool as always huh? Mind we join?
Y: Mind.
Baekhyun : Who cares ?*pushes Eunkyul away*
Taecyeon: Oi! Show us a bit of manners will you?
Y: *look at Taecyeon and shakes your head*
Chanyeol: Okay okay, Baekhyun ah, give the place back to this cool guy here.
Baekhyun: Come on, I’m just playing. *stand up*
Y: It seems like you guys not planning to go away huh?
Kris : NOPE .
Doojoon: you wanna fight?
Y: Doojoon, don’t! Join us if you want but we won’t even bother to talk with you guys. Suite yourself.
Tao: How disappointing. I like to annoy people. By the way, there’s many of pretty girls here huh?
Kai: Girls? I’m in .
Heechul: I don’t think we invited you.
Kai: You didn’t. We invited ourselves.

Kai and Heechul were starring at each other.
Y:*coughs* Heechul ah. Sit down.

Heechul sits down.
Heechul: Yah! Are you going to let them sit with us?
Y: I can’t do anything about it *bitter smile*
Kris: Your members listen to you huh? Looks like you are really effective. I like it.

You ignored him. Everyone of them sits down. The guy named Kai sits beside you too. You are stuck between Kai and Kris. Even it is awkward you tried to ignore them.
Y: Mir-ie ah.
Mir: What?

You ask for help with your expression. Mir do a *sorry i can’t help you* face. Because they look scary to Mir. You felt really speechless to Mir.
Kris: What’s with those expression, Ying? Anything you wanna say?*laughs*
Y: Could you guys find somewhere else to sit?
Kai: NO.
Kris: You heard him. NO.

All of you guys eat awkwardly. Suddenly, a guy called Chanyeol speak.
Chanyeol: I heard Taemin transferred to your school. I haven’t heard about him. How’s him now?
Key: The baseball club president?
Baekhyun: WOW! He’s already the president?? He’s a beast!
Yixing: I knew Taemin can do it!!
Tao: But why the baseball club?

Everyone of the EXO highschool stunned.
Minho: You guys knew him? And what’s the problem if he’s in the Baseball club?
Baekhyun: Isn’t he supposed to be on basketball club?

They looked at you.
Kai: Don’t tell me Taemin lose to this girl over here.
Donghae: What is it to surprise about? Ying is an awesome captain. Of course a new transferred student can’t win her easily.
Kris: I didn’t know Taemin could play baseball? He mastered it within a month? Salute to him.
Y: Is he good in basketball? I haven’t seen him in a bkb match before.
Kai: He used to be the coach for our basketball club. I can’t believe he lose to you. TO A GIRL.
Y:*laughs* What’s wrong with girls? Can’t girls play basketball? Don’t Judge people easily. You think it’s easy to get this position? You don’t know what I have been through to get this position. We’re going. Let’s go.

You went to pay.
Jonghyun: There’s a reason we respect her a lot.
Clossy:  She made our basketball club rises. If it’s not her, we wouldn’t be this far.
Doojoon: She ran to all student’s house to ask them whether they want to join basketball club.
Yoonhee: And this stupid girl hired a coach with her own saving in the beginning because our school won’t pay it for us.
Minho: There’s too much thing that she have done for us. We can’t list it out. That’s why even we’re boys, we can’t take the captain and president position. Still, we respect her a lot. I don’t know how much Taemin wants to be the captain of our basketball club, but we do know that Ying seriously deserve this title.

The people from EXO highschool is shock.
Y:*smiles brightly* Oi! Let’s go already. You guys should be resting in home now.
Members: YE!!!

-in EXO side-
*silence*
Chanyeol: Looks like that girl really is amazing huh? I heard a lot of rumors about her coolness.
Yixing: I know that she is amazing. But I never knew that she’s that amazing.*O_O*
Kris: What a cool girl.
Kai: She’s interesting.*Smiles*
Baekhyun: It looks like she really deserves that position.
Tao: Maybe that’s why Taemin didn’t get that position.
Kris: I’m looking forward for our next week’s match.*Laughs*