Luna

YOU.. WHAT?!

(Author Pov)


Group SNSD’s and SHINee’s arrived at SM building a few minutes ago.


Within 2 hours, Onew changing nature and make it all confused. He be more, no… but over protecting.


"Taeyeon-ya! Be careful! "Onew led her up the stairs.


"Ne .. Ne .. Onew, Arasseo .. "Taeyeon sighed.


"Unni we have schedule—"


"-What? Schedule ? Cancel it! Cancel it! "Onew cut Yoona sentences.


"Onew, stop shouting" Taeyeon smacked his head.


"I'm not shouting Taeyeon, but tell the others"


"What do you want us to know, huh?" Sunny pinched his shoulder.


"Geez .. Taeyeon did not get too tired, then she can not be too much walking, She must eat healthy food , and had enough sleep .. Do not go to slippery place because I was afraid she would fall off ... then-"


"Onew!"


"Hyung!"


"Ne?"


"Hyung, you're such a speech, Taeyeon Noona will be fine, and besides, she went with the other SNSD’s Noona" Jonghyun told him.


"And Onew, she just pregnant a week, she can still move a lot" Tiffany closer to Taeyeon.


"So Hyung? how do you know all that? It's like you've shared with pregnant women before Taeyeon Noona?? "


Minho words  make all facing Onew. "Onew, are you experienced? I mean ... besides me? "Taeyeon gives cynical gaze.


"Huh? Ani! I swear! "


"Is that true? If you lie no chicken for you ... FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE "said Taeyeon snapped by pressing the last word.


Onew nodded slowly "So-so I can still get my chicken right?"


"Ugh! What you think just about chicken! Chicken and chicken! Go! Married with chicken! "Taeyeon went away followed by the other SNSD members.


"Taeyeon!"


"Tsk, Hyung you never understand women's feelings" Key felt sorry for Taeyeon.


Suddenly someone calls Onew.


"Onew Oppa!"


(Taemin Pov)


"Onew Oppa!"


Glek! I know this voice .. Geez this voice ... it's true .. when I turn around, Luna was beside Onew hyung.


"Annyeon Oppa!" She said, welcoming and bowed to us.


"Oh Luna ~ Annyeong ~" Onew hyung give her friendly smile. How Luna does not like him? He was always  smile to people like that. I could see that Luna blushing now.


Luna smiled at me before turning her back to Onew hyung "Oppa, can you.. come with me?" She asked embarrassed.


"Where-"


"—Why should Onew Hyung, Luna?" Asked Jonghyun hyung.


"Besides where are you going?"


"Ah ... why do you blush?"


Jjong hyung, Minho Hyung and Key Hyung  kept asking Luna. I'm sure they would already know if Luna would express her feelings on Onew hyung. They're not stupid. Or rather they are smart enough to know when girl are in love. Unlike Onew hyung is not sensitive at all.


"Geez, I just took Onew Oppa" she said.

.
"But we ask, where do you want to bring ,Hyung?" Jjong Hyung draw Onew Hyung close to him.


"Ah ~ Oppa! Does not concern you! "Luna draw Onew Hyung harder.


"Onew hyung is our leader! So we have to know you'll carry it "


"And do what" Key Hyung adding Minho Hyung words.

 

Now.. I held my laughter, Onew Hyung face  really flat, although the four people in front of me is fighting over, he still looks innocent.


Onew Hyung just stared motionless, until finally ...


"All right! I'll tell you! I will invite Oppa to eat chicken! "said Luna.


Aiiish, Luna good at trapping Onew hyung! everyone knows Onew Hyung unlikely rejected if it was all about his favorite creatures.


"Chicken? You're invited to eat chicken? Geure! Kajja Luna! "Answer Onew Hyung happy.


We saw Onew hyung go with Luna. The face of Luna very happy, whatever she can still smile like that later. Haah .... My friends were poor ... Mian ... I can not help ...


(Author Pov)


"Geez ... Taemin, Luna will certainly tell if she likes ,Hyung, right?" Key looked Taem. Taem nodding slowly.


"Onew hyung .. why you never sensitive? Why you so innocent? "Minho pull his hair, frustrated.


"I'm just too sad to Luna ..." Taemin said sadly. Jjonghyun embraced Taemin"Ne .. we  know, because of that… we tried to hold Onew Hyung earlier "


"Hhh .. difficult if the 'chicken' is entered in this matter "


"Chicken! Chicken! Chicken! Why should there be a chicken! "


"We hate chicken! ~" Shouts the four.


"Ya! Ya! Ya! The four of you! Why scream like that ~ "Victoria came along with Amber, Sulli and Krystal.


"Ah ~ Noona, Mian .. Mian .. Btw where you guys going? "Jonghyun realize if the fourth member’s took a lot of stuff.


"This? Oppa do not know? " Sulli asked them.

 
They just shook their head. "In two days, we're going SMTOWN in New York, Lee Soo Man-sshi said, we will have a party in SM building Tomorrow~" said Sulli smiled sweetly.


"Jinjayo? Woooah ~ in 2013, Uncle Soo Man just getting better! "Key hopping fun.


"Key hyung ~ do not like children" Taemin hold him so he does not jump around.


"Taemin looks more mature than you" Amber shook her head.


"Hey, is it heavy?" Minho pointing towards the stuff Krystal hold.


"Eh? Umm.. Ne… "


"Let me carry this for you .."

 

“Jinjayo? Gomawo Oppa”

 

 Without MinsTal knowing others are watching them.


"Aiiish ..." Key, Jjong and Taem looked away.


"Uwooooo ~ That's so sweet!" Sulli and Victoria shouted.


"Good work Minho" Amber smiled a little.


"Do not these scenes again! please Minho-yaa! "Jonghyun closed his eyes" Before this... Onew Hyung, now you! "


"Yup! Hyung make us jealous! "Taemin puffed out his cheeks.


"I get mad .." Key looked Minho and Krystal  horror.


"You guys! What’s wrong if I helped Krystal! "Asked Minho, but he could not hide his flushed face.


"Unni! Oppa! Do not talk of all sorts! "Krystal begged the others.


"Ah ... Jonghyun mean what you say before .. That mean Onew was making out with Luna? "asked Victoria.


Jonghyun was about to answer, Sulli was cut his sentences "Ah! That's right! They must be going now! "


"Yup!Luna Unni's said she would confess her feelings! "


"I'm happy for them" Amber do a high five with Krystal.


"But they-"


"—Girls Kajja! Annyeong ~ "Member F (x) goodbye along with Minho who helped them.


(Krystal Pov)


Minho Oppa is the best! he would help lift these items. "Minho-yaa ~ why do you only help Krystal?" Vic Umma asked him while she control her breath. Actually that stuff’s really heavy for girl’s.


"That's right Oppa! Why only Krystal? We have heavy stuff too! "Sulli whined.

 

"Ah .. Noona ... Sulli ... I think you guys are lighter stuff, anyway , why you don’t ask Amber? Her energy like a man En-Ouuch! "


Amber Unni smacked his head "Aii, Minho, you are rude to me, I am older than you and you do not call me a 'Noona'?"


"What? We differ only a few months even if you were born in the lines 90 and I 91? Anyway I already consider you as my brother—"


Amber Unni smacked his head again, Geez .. Minho Oppa, Amber Unni least not like the call as men, even though it is.


"Do not hit me, 'Hyung'!" Minho Oppa immediately shut his mouth. "I-I mean .."


"What! You called me what?! Choi Minho !"Amber Unni try to chase Minho Oppa who was running away from her.


"Vic Umma .. I know Amber Unni supported me with Minho oppa .. but what if they like each other ~ "I was looking at Amber Unni and Oppa who was 'playing chase'


"Puft, Krys That's impossible ..." Vic Umma my hair "Kajja .. we must bring these items to the Suju Oppa "


"Ne! Kajja! "

Meanwhile…

(Author Pov)

Onew and Luna were in a restaurant, Luna actually invites Onew to reataurant that all existing menu of chicken. In fact they also have less chicken mascot. And now Onew…

"Oppa!" Luna aware Onew from his world. "Ne? Uwoo! Luna! You’re the best! I did not know if in Korean has restaurant like this? "


"Hihi.. So Oppa like it?"


"Lhof chourshe Lhun! (Of Course Lun!) "Onew replied as he continued chewing his chicken.


(Luna Pov)


Oppa is very cute and very funny. See him eat ... I like taking care of a small child was 5 years old.


"Um ... Oppa .. you know why I asked you here? "


"Ani .. ah ~ Mian Lun, I was too focused on eating until forgot to ask "


"Hihihi ... Kinchanayo, well ... because I wanted to say something to you" I squeezed my hand, tries to hold my heart from pounding so fast, my hands are wet now.


"Say it"


"I .. actually ... "Ugh ~ why is more difficult than I thought!


"Yes? Yes? "


"I likes you Oppa" I say it! How-how he react it!


I looked at Onew oppa is looking at me as well, he suddenly smiled softly "I likes you too"

 

Oppa just said ,what?? What did he say?

"Oppa? Could you repeat that again? "

"I like you?"

Wh-What? he also likes me!

"Wh-why Oppa likes me?"

"Of course I like you! You're a good girl! And sweet! "

He said I was cute! Ahh ~ sweet—

"—I also liked the other ... Boa Noona, SNSD’s, the other F(x), Super Junior Hyung, Kangta Hyung, EXO’s, TVXQ’s Hyung—"

“—Eh?”

Jakkaman? Aiiish ... he thought I likes him as a brother?

"Oppa I mean like a-"

Suddenly Oppa phone rang. He picked up the phone, I wait until he finished dialing.

"Luna .. Mian .. Manager Hyung told me to go back to the dorm "Onew Oppa look guilty.

Ah, I do not like if he feel guilty like that. "It's okay Oppa, really" I smiled at him.

"Gomawooo! Luna! Well, I'll say goodbye once and then we go home okay? "

"Oppa goodbye with whom?"

"He’s!" Oppa ran and hugged chicken mascot. Puuft, Oppa why are you so innocent! Lol ... well ... I think today is not the time He knows my true feelings, as a party in the SM building tomorrow I would confess my feelings again.

"Lunaaa ~ Kaajja ~" Oppa call me with his cute voice. I chuckled before answering "Hihihi, I'm there Oppa!"



.
.



(Author Pov)

"Fuuuh ~ Lucky to work today only interview ~" Taeyeon spread her hands backward. SNSD’s have now reached their dorm, for the rest, it was afternoon and tomorrow they will have a party at the SM building.

Suddenly Sunny gave a glass of milk "Hey .. Mrs.Lee .. drink this "

"Milk? For what? "

"To you drink, dear"

"Oh thanks!" Taeyeon drinking milk.

"Unni ~ we bought it!" Yoona and Seohyun give fruits. "Woooah ~ a lot?, thank you!"

"Taeyeon-yaa ~ I bought baby girl clothes ~ this was so cute!" Tiffany show it to a baby girl in pink dress with lace ribbon for a matching outfit.

"Huh? But I was-"

"Tiff, I told the baby was a boy!" Hyoyeon pushed Tiffany "That's why I bought baby boy clothes, look, this is so cool!"

"But baby-"

"Tell Mr.Lee that we keep our promises to take care of you" Jessica sipped her tea.

"Ah, so you do this because Onew asked you?"

"Not exactly" Yuri give her a blanket "It's because we love you"

Taeyeon touched to hear Yuri words "Gomawo, you still there for me even though I've done something wrong"

"You're not wrong, after all.. who hold if you have to spend the night with Onew?" Sooyoung nudged her hand.
 

 Taeyeon frowned her forehead, Jessica smacked her head "Ouuch, What? Hey, Onew y enough for a man you know?? "

"That's right ... Taeyeon, he is quite y, especially his voice ~ Brr .. I could not praise him more, because he's yours now "Sunny sigh disappointed.

"So, So, Taeyeon? How was your first night?? You do not tell! "Yuri pulled the pillow from the couch.

"W-what? Why did you suddenly ask that? "Asked Taeyeon stuttered, she blushing now. "I-I do not remember anything!"

"Geez, you're lying!"

"I'm serious! Me and Onew was drunk at the time! "

"Ah! You're no fun! So what good body? "

"Does he treat you gently?"

"Did he moan??"

"Yaa! Enough! I can not answer if you keep asking? "Shouts Taeyeon frustrating. Taeyeon sighed.

"I just want to know, Taeyeon!" Jessica replied screams. "Then do it with Jonghyun or Donghae Oppa" said Sooyoung relaxed.

"Ugh! What about you, huh? Would not you also want to do with the SHINee’s Diva?? "

Instantly Sooyoung's face flushed. "Geez .. I'm lost .. it is up to you .. "

Jessica grinned at her. "So Taeyeon-"

Ting, Tong

 Suddenly the bell rang their dorm.

"Aiiish! Now what? "

"Let me check it" Hyoyeon stood up from her seat.

Whatever it is or who it's ,Taeyeon feel helped. "You!"

"Taeyeon ~ husband here ~" Hyoyeon said as she ran into.

"Taeyeooooooooooon ~!" Onew screamed and hugged Taeyeon. "I miss you ~" Onew whined spoiled.

"Noona Annyeong ~" said four other SHINee members.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Tiffany.

"Sorry we disturb you but the guy over there ..." Key  glanced toward Onew who being spoiled with Taeyeon ".. Well, you know? He need his wife "

"Geez, Onew, you like do not meet Taeyeon for a month" Sunny hitting her own forehead.

"Unni, we'll make them drink" Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona went to the kitchen to make them drink.

"Noona, I'll help you" Taemin followed them into the kitchen.

"Ai, ai, ai Onew, you do not need to come to my dorm" Onew did not answer because he was sleeping at Taeyeon lap, while she his hair softly.

"That's right, if manager Oppa know  SHINee’s at our dorm, He will very angry"

"What are you-" Jessica cut her sentence because Jonghyun was staring at her.

"Waeyoo Jeess ~" Tiffany and Hyoyeon knows what happened to her, teasing her.

"A-Ani, I just wanted to ask, what do you say to your manager?"

"We said we would go out to buy food" Minho replied as he took the drink from the hands of Taemin "Gomawo, Taem."

"Jakkaman, Taeyeon Noona? Is there... Onew Hyung sleep? "asked Jjong because he saw Onew did not move at all from earlier.

After Jjong asked, they heard snoring "Well .. that’s replied all "

"Onew looks like a 5 year old do you know?" Sooyoung stare at Onew's cute face.

"Not only his face ... his behavior even as children" Key said "Even sometimes weird"

"What do you mean?"

"Onew hyung sleep with all his clothes off, you know"

"Bwo?" Shouts of all girl. " seriously??"

SHINee’s members nodded knowingly. "Now..that's the reason why you pregnant" said Sunny chuckled.

Taeyeon threw a pillow "Will you shut up?? Short? "

"You're short too!"

"Unni! This bad! "Seohyun shouted. "Manager Oppa said he was going to dorm! He sent a message to me! "

"You have to go!" Said Yuri told SHINee’  to leave immediately. "Well Kajja guys!"

Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin straight out dorm.

"Ya! Ya! You forget about this creature! "

Jonhyun and Minho back in. "Aiiish, mian .. we forget, Hyung lift Onew hyung "Minho command him.

"Why do you dare me? You'll get it! "

"You lift Hyung! your muscles bigger than me! "

"But Onew hyung is so heavy!"

Shouts they both make Onew woke by itself. "You guys! Ugh ! "Onew said annoyed as he scratched the back of his head.

'His face looks more sweet when he sleep' Think Taeyeon while helping Onew to fix his hair.

"Well I have to go , Taeyeon" Onew gave a kiss on her cheek. "Aiiish! Hyung! I told you not doing skinship in front of me! "Jonghyun ran out the dorm upset.

"Kajja, hyung" Minho pull Onew out the dorm.

"Annyeong ~"

"After seeing Onew sleeping face, what do you intend to create a 'second' "

"You! "Taeyeon throw pillow at Sunny. Finally they had a pillow fight.

After a few minutes, they manager Oppa go into the dorm.

"Hey, do not you sleep?" Asked their managaer.

"I-It we would sleep Oppa" Yoona replied, panting.

"Hurry up sleep, tomorrow you will be a party in the building SM"

"Ne! Oppa! "
...