This bad

YOU.. WHAT?!

(Onew Pov)


Tonight the party! Yuhuu ~ what should I wear? Well I would ask Key.


I ran to his room. "Kibum-ah ~ can you help me??"


Kibum opened the door "Huh?"





"Wooow, you're cool," Geez, I'm a little jealous of his looks, why he always looks good. Huh ..


"Let me guess you want me to help you with your clothes?" I nodded at SHINee 'diva in front of me.


Key scratched his chin that does not have a beard, and went to my room and opened the closet.


"Hyung? you're not ready? "

"Jonghyuniee! You're so COOL! "





Jonghyun grinning "Uh? Gomawo Hyung, I always look like that "


Good ... now he's become arrogant because of my praise ...


"Geez .. do not be arrogant Kim Jonghyun, Key will make me more handsome than you "


"Puft, you do not want to date me, Hyung?"


What!


"Ugh ~ never! I already have Taeyeoon ~ "I went away from him, and ran back to the 2Min room.


"2min my dongsaeng-ah ~ ~ what you guys are ready?"


I saw Taemin smoothed his dress, he looks beautiful.

 



 


"Taeminiee, you're beautiful-" Minho hand over my mouth. "Hyung, do not say he is beautiful, remember Taem hate it" Minho whispered.


"You said what, Hyung?" Taemin walked over to me. "You're dashing" I said softly and scrambles his hair.


"Yah!  Hyung ~ I've struggled my hair ~ "he whined. Aigoo ~ Kyoo ~


I do not need to see Minho because he would always look perfect.



 


"Onew hyung, you think Taeyeon Noona will wear what?" Minho asked me, while I, Taem and Jjong sitting on the couch.


"Umm .. Bikini? "


I saw three faces in front of me … flat. "Hyung .. Hhh ... You want Taeyeon Nonna say shameless, go to parties just use bikini? "


"Gwechana" I said simply. Wae? Taeyeon good use bikini?


"Geez .. you have dirty minded Hyung "


"Yup, bawdy ~"


(Author pov)


"Yah ~ Do not call me that ~" Onew whined. Jjong, Minho and Taem still “ert~ ert~ ert”

 

"Geez .. shut up you guys .. '


"Ne Oemma" said Jjong, Taemin and Minho. "Onew try this .."


Onew took the clothes that had been prepared by Key and ran into his room to change clothes.


A few minutes later…


"So? Is this appropriate? "


"Wow, Daebak Hyung!"


"It's perfect for you!"


"Jinja? Is not ... strange? "

 

 


"Pst .. I made the selections for you, it certainly fits "



"Taeyeon Noona, would want to spend the night with you again, Hyung"


Everyone flinched at Taemin words. How can he talk like that.


"Yah! Taeminie ~ why do you speak like that, who taught you ~ "Key his head. felt sorry for his son(?)


"Appa, who teaches Oemma"  Taemin pointing Onew "What? When I teach such a thing? "


"You did not teach Hyung .. but practicing ~ Hooho "Jonghyun grinned.


"Yup! Using a native girl ~ "Minho said.


"You guys!" Key close Taem ears "Hello ~ here the baby, please keep your talk"


"Oemma! I was 20, and soon 21 years "


"Cih, you're all just jealous" said Onew turned away.


"No, I'm not jealous ... I could do it with Jes-"


"Jes?" Everyone is now staring at Jonghyun. Feeling nervous Jjong said "Jes .. Jes .. Jason Mraz? "


Suddenly breaking laughter in SHINee's dorm. "Puft! Hyung ,that’s was stupid! "Minho giggled.


"Looks like you're drunk, dude" Onew patted his back.


Jonghyun grumbled "Tsk"


"Well you ready?" Sudenlly they manager came.

 

"Hy-Hyung, you scared me!"


"Mian Taem ... well ready to go?"


"Ne Hyung!" Reply all.


SHINee’s up along with SNSD’s and F (x)’s .


"Hey you guys!" SNSD’s greet SHINee’s and F (x)’s

 

 


"Whoa, you're all pretty" SHINee’s raised both their thumbs. "Really?"


"What we have to raise our toes as well?" Said Onew.


"Well it's pretty, hehe .. Gomawo "Taeyeon smiled at him. "Of course! Kajja! "Onew holding Taeyeon hand.

 

"Eh? Onew Oppa and Taeyeon oenni look close? "Sulli frowned.


Hearing those words Onew and Taeyeon immediately release their grip.


"Ah .. ha .. ha .. Mian Taeyeon-ah I do not know if I hold your hand "Onew started to move away from Taeyeon.


"Gwechana" Taeyeon understand the situation.


'We did not participate in the affairs of this' Thought SHINee's and SNSD's besides the two leaders were.


"Oh, so Oppa unconsciously holding Taeyeon oenni hand ~"


"N-Ne ..  "


"So Oppa" Krystal walked over to him "How did your date with Luna Oenni yesterday?"


Question Krystal make everyone stop walking and stared at Onew then to Luna and back to Onew.


"You, what?" Jessica frowned while stared at Luna.


"Ani .. Oenni, we only ate at the restaurant near here alone anyway "said Luna shame.


"Yup, I was there, because Luna said she'd tell me something" Onew said innocently.


"If you must know .. What's that? "Ask Yuri.


"Ah, it's .. Mian Oenni.. It’s secret .. "

 

The atmosphere feels very bad

 

"Wow wow wow, what's with the aura here?"


"Suju's Oppa!"


"Yo! You guys, why not up? "Sungmin smiled at them.


"A bit of a problem here" Sunny shrugged. "Tsk, we will have a party and you say there is a problem?"


"Geez, come on ~ we partied" Yesung invited them. "Yup, yup, and the dishes are waiting ~" Shindong his belly.


"EXO's, TVXQ'S, Boa Sunbaenim and Kangta Hyung already there" Eunhyuk said "Forget about that problem for a while, and we dance!"


Thanks to the help of Super Junior ... I mean really 'Super' can ease the atmosphere.

 

"Psst .. Hyung .. Minho hyung "Taemin called, they were the last row.


"Ne?"


"Somehow I have a bad feeling about this"


"You're right Taeminie, me too"


(Taeyeon Pov)


What I just heard Luna and Onew Dating? How could that happen? What is the chicken maniac was not aware also that he would have a son?


Ngg


My head feels heavy .. Geez .. ok Taeyeon .. You should not be much of mind, not be tired, breathing well .. exhale ... inhale .. exhale ...


"Tsk, Taeyeon .. stop breathing "said Victoria Oenni  "What? How could I not breathe? "


Vic Oenni chuckled before answering "Hihi, Mian, I mean sighing, you look tired what is it?"


"Ani .. Ani .. Oenni .. I'm fine "I said smiling at her.


Vic Oenni glanced right and left. "Taeyeon-ah Come with me"


Vic Oenni took me to a quiet place and separated from the others.


"Wae? Oenni? "


She sighed "I know you're close to Onew"


Actually more closely.


"Ne? Wae? "


"I just wanted to ask for your help"


Help?


"You heard about Onew and Luna? "


I'm starting to not like this.


"Actually, Luna took him there because she wanted to express her feelings"


What? So that's why! I tried to contain my jealousy, with a smile.


"Then Oenni?" With forced smile I asked her. "Because Luna is too innocent, I want to ask for help to get them together"


.