YOU ,.. WHAT?!

YOU.. WHAT?!

The atmosphere is still as usual at SM building when suddenly ...


"Yaaa! Lee Jinki! "Taeyeon shouted while get into SHINee exercise room.


"Noo-Noona ... You suprising us.." Jjong said massaging his s. Taeyeon just give him cynical glance and  back at Onew. "I want to talk to you, come with me"


"Huh? Why not here  "Onew told her to sit on the floor with him. "I'm tired, if I have to go ... “

 

"Ne, Noona, we recently completed training and ... there is no rest" Taemin sat next to Onew, while sipping his banana milk. Key looked at him 'Aiiih Kyoooo ~'

 

"What? What? Here?! Are you crazy?! Come with me now! "Taeyeon dragged him.


Minho, Taem, Jjong and Key just looked confused both leaders were. "Puuft ... what Taeyeon Noona want to talk about? How strange "the diva Key his chin.


"I do not know ... seems like Onew hyung had made a mistake" Minho shrugged.


.


.


Taeyeon dragged Onew away from the others. "Yaa! Taeyeon-aaah! Boya? "


Taeyeon release her grip. "Are you crazy! Want me to speak in front of personnel SHINee? "


"Umm? Wae? "


Taeyeon sighed "You know the event at SM building a week ago?"


Onew nodded "You take me back to the dorm SNSD because I fell asleep at the table?"


"Ne, of course I remember! you're drunk! And you are behaving very strange "


"Aiiish ... it's true ... Well I was drunk on the way home… um.. but  we did not go home? Where are we going? "


Onew looks thinking “Why the hell lot of questions! Umm ... I do not know, Umm an inn? "


Taeyeon's mouth dropped open "CRAP! It was true! "


"What the hell are you talking about?"


"Yaaa! I'm preagnant! You idiot! "


"BWOO?! No way! I did not do anything to you! I was tired and just lie on your side, and I-"Onew closed mouth do not believe" CRAP"he yelled.


"And you?"


"Well ... I did ... so ... OTTOKE?! TAYEON-YAA! How is THIS? "Onew started to panic.


Taeyeon smacked his head "You do not ought to panic! But I, stupid! "


"But how can you be so sure?"


"I went to the doctor, because lately I feel weird"


"Then the doctor say?"


"That's positive ...."


"So how is this? Do not let others know! And ... SM! Lee Soo Man! Do not let him know, or we can remove it from this agency! SHINee has just come back! "


"SNSD also just 'come back', we will perform a lot of ..." Taeyeon her belly "I would not be dancing if this!"


Suddenly Onew  phone rang "Yeobosseyo??"


"Onew hyung! It's Minho! Where are you? All SM artists should get together now! "


"No-now? Where? "


"At the office of Lee Soo Man ... Taeyeon Noona with you right?"


"N-Ne .."


"Hurry up you two!" Minho disconnected the phone.


"SM artists have all come together, let's go there" Onew drag Taeyeon.


.


.


Onew and Taeyeon rushed to SM's office, they are the last artist that goes.


"Onew-sshi ... Taeyeon-sshi ... why are you late?" SM ask them.


All attention is now focused on their "Ah .. Our ... before .. "


"Puuft, why do you look so nervous Onew, like you're hiding something" Eunhyuk chuckled.


"Hihihi .... And why do you look panicked? "Sungmin approached Onew and Taeyeon.


"Unni? Sungmin Oppa true, why are you… "asked Sulli. "You look pale ..."


"You're sick Taeyeon?" Yuri holds her forehead "You're not hot"


"A-ani ... I just ..."


"Tiredness ! Ne! she's tired! "Onew draw Taeyeon close to him, keep her away from the crowd.


"UWOOOOO ~ Onew hyung? since when did you and Taeyeon Noona is very close? "Asked Sehun Sehun.


Sehun Words  make noise in the room.


"Uwooo! That's right! "Shouts Sunny.


"Do you have a special relationship?" Asked Donghae and Ryewook simultaneously.


"Onew hyung! we need an explanation! "Shouts personnel SHINee


"Do not tell me you're ... going out!" Shouts Yunho.


"WHAT!"


"You hide it from us?"


All kept asking them to assure Soo Man ...


"Ahem ...You can ask for it later ... but now I gather you here because, SM SMTOWN will do concert again in New York ... and I hope you maintain your health and keep practicing, next week we'll be there ..."


SM stands from where he sat "You have to give the best, you know?"


"Neeeee ~ Arrasseoooo!" Answer them all.


(Onew Pov)


Onew! You Namja dumbest ever! What have you done?! But ... as I recall I did not do anything on Taeyeon. I swear! Umm ... what could I really do it? Ugh!
"Onew hyung" Jjong nudged my hand while we were walking out of the room along with other artist SM.


"N-Ne?"


Jjong look at me and makes me nervous, "You're weird, actually what happened?"


"Ummm, Ani ... all fine, hehehe .." I said, laughing nervously and make it look more curious.


Suddenly Minho call "Onew hyung, Jjong hyung!" Now what!


"We had lunch with members of SNSD, did you participate? Taem and Key had with them "


Eating with SNSD? Umm ... It does not sound bad, and what's more I could better maintain Taeyeon and ... Ugh, my child?


How can I have a child at the age of 25 years??


"Hyung! not come? "


"Kajja, Kajja"


(Taeyeon Pov)


I looked out of the building while Onew, Minho and Jjong running over to me and members of SNSD


"Geez, for a long time, I was hungry to know!" Shouts Sooyoung.


"Mian-mian, Onew Hyung thinks a long time when I asked him what he had eaten with us?"


I glanced at Onew who was staring at me, Ugh I'm sure he thought about us .. us eh? Ah, Ne ... of course 'us'.


"Well ... we'll eat where?" Asked Sunny.


"In the restaurant city?"


"Well it's pretty close, we walk alone-"


"BWO? I can not! We can not walk! "Shouts Onew.


"Why Hyung? "Asked magnae SHINee.


"Because Taeyeon-" I covered his mouth! What! Onew must be crazy?! He almost opened our greatest secrets!


Now they are all looking at us. Ugh ~ I was very nervous!


"You know ... Taeyeon, Onew ... you two look weird since last .."

 

"It could be something has happened to you ..."


We are really going to die now!