PROMPTS!!

AFF SUMMER FIC WRITING CONTEST - [CLOSED]

Alright everyone here are the prompts! I have made some changes with the prompts. So there are now 6 prompts and there are 5 lines from songs and 1 quote. To be clear these are NOT song fics. It is entirely up to you how you interpret or incorporate the prompt into your fic.

Prompts

#1-- "It’s better to die on your feet than live on your knees.” - Dolores Ibarruri

#2-- “Baby I’m sorry, don’t let these tears blur the happiness of your memories my love.”- Taeyang ‘Baby I’m Sorry’

#3-- “I paid for the flowers, now you pay for the food.” - Jo Kwon (2AM) ‘The Day I Confessed’

#4-- “But I remember you, and my peace is lost.” - Christina Aguilera ‘Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti’

#5-- “You have everything and you're still lonely, It doesn't have to be this way, let me show you a better day.” - Celine Dion ‘I’m Your Angel’

#6-- “Cause when words meet heartbeats, baby you’ll know.” - Parachute ‘Words Meet Heartbeats’’

So there are the prompts!

Now to just to clear some things up on how to enter and to reiterate some rules.

You don't have to sign up to enter. In the next few days I'll have a form for you to submit your COMPLETED entry.

Only ONE entry per person, so you can only choose one prompt to write.

You can choose your own title for your fic but please put contest in the title (ex. Loving You Always -contest entry) and also make sure to use the contest tag.

I'm having someone make the posters for each of the prompts. So each fic MUST have the assigned poster and as soon as they're ready I'll post them in a separate chapter.

Remember that rated fics ARE allowed

You can use any pairings. Which means you can have a /yuri couple a celeb couple or have idol/OC couple. Its all up to you

There is a 2000 word MINIMUM. It's up to you if you want to make it a one-shot or if you want to make it multiple chapters. We ask you to make it no more than 7 chapters. Just as long as you have it done by the deadline.

The last day to submit a completed entry is JULY 15TH.

NO co authors are allowed! However you may use a beta if you want someone to look over your work before you submit your entry.

I think that's it for the rules and everything. If you have any other questions feel free to leave me a message on my (rockabyebaby) wall.

HAVE FUN!!