B - Bacon

Alphabet One Shot Collection

Jongup and Zelo were staring each other down across the table. Every time one would blink, the other would twitch in motion, but as soon as the eyes were open again, the other would stay still.

“You'll never get it,” Zelo told the other.

“Oh I think, no I know, I will,” Jongup countered. A blink and a twitch.

“Your reflexes aren't fast enough. I move as fast as a ninja compared to you Mr. Turtle,” the taller of the two taunted.

“A turtle is fast in water Mr. Snail,” Jongup argued.

“That was a lame comeback,” Zelo sneered. A blink and a twitch.

“Just a statement of the facts slow poke,” the older told the younger simply.

“Hey what are you two doing?” a third voice asked. It was Youngjae. Zelo and Jongup didn't release their glares at each other though.

“Go away, hyung, we're in the middle of a war,” Jongup told the singer.

“Well sorry for intruding,” Youngjae apologized with sarcasm dripping from his voice. The two could hear him exit the kitchen, still not letting go of the glare. A blink and a twitch.

“I'm like a cobra, suddenly I'll attack with ferocity,” Jongup threatened.

“You're like a sloth, while I'm like the Usain Bolt, faster than you'll ever dream to be,” Zelo smirked.

“So Youngjae says you two are at war?” Yongguk's deep voice interrupted them.

“Go away hyung!” they replied in chorus.

“Ok ok,” Yongguk said in a slightly higher voice. A blink and a twitch.

“You'll never get it,” Zelo repeated his former statement.

“Oh yes I will, young one,” Jongup taunted.

“Don't call me that, it's not like you're much older,” Zelo whined.

“Old enough,” the older smirked. A blink and a twitch.

“So what are you two doing, it's going around that there's a war going on,” Daehyun's voice interrupted Zelo just as he opened his mouth.

“Go away hyung,” the tallest of them said instead.

“We're at war, we need no distractions,” Jongup continued. A blink and a twitch.

“Why haven't you eaten the last piece of bacon?” Daehyun asked and a second later the last piece of bacon that lay in between the two youngest was in the oldest's hand. They stared horrified at the piece.

“NO!” the two yelled as it disappeared into Daehyun's mouth.

“Mmm, delicious. So what were you at war about?” the oldest asked. The two youngest eyes met each other and a silent truce was agreed upon.

“ATTACK!” Zelo yelled and Jongup yelled a war cry as the two of them launched themselves at the boy who had taken their bacon.

 

------------

very short and it ... but it's what I could come up with with bacon

Peace out (^_^)v