My rightful place

The height to my heart

 

"Can you get the the sugar for me minseok?" Lay smiled as he was making mix for pancakes. Minseok nodded and listened to the chef in charge, wanting to be of use instead of watching intently, he might as well put himself to work as well . The sugar was on the highest shelf in the cabinet and minseok sighed, it was going to be difficult. He stretched the farthest he could standing on the tips of his toes. Minseok even jumped and wiggled his fingers around because he thought it may just work since he doesn't have "much" to reach. Minseok grunted in dissatisfaction and jumped up once more before giving up on jumping. "Minseok? Are you okay? Do you need help?" Lay asked minseok turning to him with a dimple in his cheek. I wouldn't if i was tall, minseok thought while chewing the inside of his cheek in disappointment. 
 
"No! I'm alright! You can count on me yixing" minseok smiled and decided it was time to go kid style. Minseok lifted his leg up a bit up to the counter before thinking "wait no, this is dirty." Minseok knew this wasn't the only way to counter his short height problem. He turned away from the counter placing his hands on the counter behind him and hopped up sitting on the edge of the counter. Minseok fist pumped in success. Kris passed to oddly catch his cute petit boyfriend who was smiling to himself. Tao, too, then walked over to minseok and stood watching minseok who still struggled to get the sugar that was a few mere inches away. Lay patiently watched and waited with a smile on his lips. Oh how he wanted to help the poor stubby Korean man but it was far more amusing and cuter to watch him struggle (probably what tao was thinking too.) When minseok turned to his front again, away from the cabinet, Tao was right there. Tao chuckled at minseok and nudged his nose into minseok's neck. Minseok gasped and kris sent a glare to The other tall latter. 
 
"I got the sugar yixing," Tao said handing the sugar to his ge, "Minseok seemed to be taking a long time so I thought I'd help since his boyfriend isn't" Tao smirked with his sly smile looking right into minseok's eyes which made him blush a bright red. 
 
"You should thank me minseok" Tao smugly smirked and placed a suggestive finger on his lips, "Maybe you should plant a kiss right here since we're about the same height" Tao smiled pressing his forehead to minseok's. Minseok was beginning to feel troubled and felt complied to kiss Tao since he did help him. Minseok leaned in a tad, placing his hands on tao's strong shoulders. 
 
"Sorry tao" minseok whispered into tao's ear. 
 
Tao leaned into minseok more rubbing the pad of his thumb against minseoks jaw and cheek lightly moving in slowly to be pulled back in one rapid movement. Tao was pulled away from minseok. Minseok stumbled off the counter top and the only one to catch him from the side was yixing. Yixing pulled minseok into him and they hard to the ground in the the kitchen floor. (Lying on the cold hard ground OH~)
 
"Nice going kris" Tao mumbled rubbing his neck where kris had grabbed him. looking below them minseok was still quite shocked while yixing smiled onto minseok's lips. Yixing sneaked his hands onto minseok's waist and held him for a second before minseok was pulled off. 
 
Minseok stood shocked with wide eyes and a hand to his lips. He just kissed yixing. "Don't touch minseok anymore you guys!" Kris almost whined pulling minseok behind him possessively, "you guys said you wouldn't!" 
 
"We were here trying to help him" Tao shrugged and minseok nodded in agreement. 
 
"Still!" Kris said then sighed because his boyfriend agreed and was helping yixing off the ground. 
 
"Thank you yixing" minseok whispered and hugged yixing for a second and patting his waist before getting pulled away again. 
 
Kris tugged on minseok's hand and they left the kitchen. "I'll tell you when breakfast is served!" Lay called after the two as they left. 
 
It was only the morning. 
 
Minseok made unknown noises as he walked around in big black bulky high heels that were probably ten pounds. Obviously not the heels with the impossible arches. The, maybe, 7 inch heels would make him about Kris's height but they were a pain to wear. "Gah!" Minseok wailed as he fell to the floor tripping from his own feet. 
 
"No more" minseok whined in defeat for he wanted to be Kris's height. He wanted to see and have that coolness as kris does begin tall. (Maybe that's why Tao is so cool too.) minseok used the couch to help himself up and Chen patted his head with a sweet, heart melting smile. 
 
"Thank you Chen Chen" minseok hugged Chen's head once he stood. 
 
 
-earlier-
 
"Tao, help your gege be tall" minseok said resting his chin on the back on his hands as he lay them on Tao's bed, watching the younger nap. 
 
"Mm gege" Tao yawned with eyes closed feeling for minseok's soft face. 
 
"You have to sleep with me to become tall ge," Tao mumbled opening one eye a bit, cutely, with a small pout. Minseok felt his heart warm at the youngest who's face was glowing. 
 
"Will this make your hyung tall for sure?" Minseok with a lilting voice. Tao nodded slowly, a slow smile creeping on his lips. 
 
"You need sleep to get tall ge, trust me, that's why kris and I so tall, chanyeol too." 
 
Minseok felt determined. Tao tugged minseok into his warm bed and cuddled the shorter man. 
 
-now-
 
 
"Why is it that I always see you doing other things with the members and not me? First kissing yixing, then Tao and cuddling with him, then hugging Chen and then getting a piggy back ride from luhan " Kris said walking to his lover who was now up to his nose. Minseok didn't want to answer that because his problem wasn't that. Minseok walked in the kitchen with his boyfriend following behind. What would kris think? If his little boyfriend wants to be like him too? Minseok sat on the counter with much more ease, except for the twenty pound boots that seemed to weigh more pounds with every step. Kris settled himself in between minseok's legs and pushed back minseok's hair. 
 
"What's wrong minseok?" Kris said sweetly running his hands through minseok's hair smoothly. Minseok kicked the boots around carelessly and hid his face. 
 
"It's alright you can tell me. I won't kill any of the members" kris smiled and minseok giggled. How could he keep this up if his giant boyfriend was being a dork. Minseok felt himself come back and slipped off the boots. 
 
"Ouch, what was that" kris mumbled. 
 
"Sorry that was These boots kris" xiumin giggled. 
 
"Oh god, Ow, feels like 10 pounds been dropped Onto my foot." 
 
"Why are you wearing them anyway? They look horrendous" Kris wondered if anything was in store, despite how horrid the boots looked. Minseok looked at the bulky boots and realized how terrifyingly ugly they looked. 
 
"Don't laugh okay?" Minseok said tilting his head and repeated his question again and kris nodded with a light chuckle. Minseok didn't trust the look on kris face but decided he'd tell him anyway. 
 
"Because I want to be tall like you and see like you" minseok mumbled. Kris chuckled and minseok hit him hard on his chest. "You said you wouldn't laugh you lair" minseok pouted. 
 
"Let's go to bed okay?" Kris said running his hand through minseok's hair. "Okay" minseok complied since he was tired. He latched his legs around his tall handsome boyfriend. 
 
"I'm cool because I'm tall" kris joked on the way on the way to their room and minseok bit Kris's neck. 
 
Minseok continued his rant dissatisfied with kris. 
 
"Why are you so tall?! It's so unfair, why can't I be tall?" Minseok complained about his short stalky height. "I want long legs too!" 
 
Kris set minseok onto the bed before slipping in. 
 
"Shhh shh minseok it's okay I love you the way you are" the taller man comforted minseok cuddling the shorter man from behind. 
 
"You lair you don't like short stalky and pudgy legs! I know you don't! Don't lie to me!" Minseok turned to look over his shoulder at the taller. Minseok pouted and the taller man smiled chuckling at minseok's cute pout, his heart melting a bit. 
 
"I swear on my heart I love you the way you are," kris said turning minseok to him before he kissed minseok's lips "you know I do." The taller man going in for another kiss was stopped by minseok's forehead and frown. 
 
"I love your frame bebe didn't you remember when I said I would like to have your frame?" The taller breathed against minseok's mouth. Minseok knew he wanted to be kissed and minseok wanted to be kissed twice as bad but he wasn't going to let the taller have satisfaction. Minseok knew the taller wasn't telling the truth. 
 
"Okay okay baby," the taller laughed at minseok's cute action. "I wouldn't like to give my long legs up, ever. Happy?" Minseok laughed with the taller one. "You're such a punk you know that kris?" minseok punched kris looking him into his eyes and then kissed him on the mouth. 
 
"You can listen to my heartbeat you bun" kris said hugging minseok's head with his strong arms. 
 
"You're the perfect height to my heart."
 
Minseok listened to Kris's heart that was beating as if he was running a marathon. Minseok smirked "are you that nervous around me?" Minseok taunted and kris showed his teeth in a playful manner. 
 
"Are you calling me out to attack you minseok?" Kris growled playful and minseok let kris kiss him sweetly again. 
 
"You can feel my heartbeat then" minseok smiled and looked kris directly in his eyes. The honesty, love and gleam of 'innocence' shone in his pure eyes and kris could feel his heart act up. Minseok grabbed Kris's large warm hands into his own kissing the palm of it. Minseok loved his hands that did hard work that provided for every thing. Minseok kept his eye contact and scooted his face closer to Kris's until their noses touched sweetly. Minseok guided Kris's hand to the left side of his fragile chest and laid it there. Kris could feel the erract drumming of minseok's heart and smiled sliding his hand under his shirt to get a closer feel. Kris kissed minseok's heart through the thin fabric making minseok flinch. Kris lifted minseok's shirt and placed an other patch of loving kisses to his heart which fluttered at Kris's every kiss and touch. Minseok felt his face flush at kris marveling at his body and heart. Kris's wandering hands traveled too curiously and brushed over minseok's sensitive making minseok screech. "K-kris!" Minseok stuttered alarmed with a face as red as a tomato. He moaned when kris rolled his s in between his fingers and kissed his heart and chest repeatedly. 
 
"S-s-stop kris" minseok moaned as he wrapped his arms around Kris's head pulling him Into his chest. 
 
"I love your heart minseok, I love you." 
 
Minseok gasped when kris had flicked his tongue playfully at his . 
 
"I'll show lots of loving from my heart " kris said slowly as he kissed minseok's lip, "because it loves you very much for always listening to it, loving it." 
 
Minseok is convinced that his height is the best. Minseok is the height to Kris's heart, right where it should be.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
my word vomit of xiuris cause I Love them too much along with all my other xiumin pairings. 
 
I know it's lame, deal with it lol. Lol yes, sorry if there were any grammar mistakes! -.- I wanted to post this ASAP. :) 
 
anywho spring is coming! Yay! 
But it's finals week -.- so for those with finals, hwating! Good luck!