The meeting

You Belong With Me

* outside yg building *

"faster!" said they're physical trainer Ssabunim while running infront.

2ne1 girls was having a race to the yg building.

"first!!!!" dara said as she finishes the race.

She stops as she saw 10 guys looking at her.

It was dbsk and ss501. They were talking to yg.

"second!" minji shouted but she stop as she saw dara completely frozen...

"unnie what's wrong?" Then she saw the 10 stunning figures .

They both greeted, "hello"... Suddenly, chaerin came in followed by bom

"3rd!" chaerin said

"last......." bom said breathless.. "yah!! Why are the two of you so fast?!.....eh? What's going on?" she asked while chaerin was frozen as well....

"well, girls i know you all are curious what's goin on..." yg said.

he continued, " they're goona be are the new addition to the YG family!"

"REALLY???!" Bom asked. clearly showing her excitement.

the girls have always been fans of both groups,especially dbsk. dbsk is their ultimate crushes since their trainee days.

"well, welcome to the family then" chaerin and dara both said. both were trying to hide their excitement. and both succeeded, as both were the family's resident "ice sisters". Dara was the "ice queen", she has a face and personality of an angel but can really be colder than ice when she wants to and when she's angry, she can be devil sometimes. While on the other hand, chaerin was known as the "cold leader",that's why her stage name "CL". she has a cool personality,sometimes she becomes too cool for other people. she can be really mean when you get in her way. BUT both are really sweet and well mannered girls when you get to know them.

minji said," in the family, we all don't use formal language to eachother...and since you guys are now a part of the family, OPPAS ANNYEONG!" showing her adorable side which the guys found cute..especially dbsk's maknae.

ssabunim cuts in and said " sorry to cut the introduction,but girls your training is not done yet...so let's go"

"okay. so we'll see eachother around kay?" bom said.

"bye guys! see ya later!" dara said.

"see ya, we'll catch you guys later" chaerin said

"bye oppas!" minji said.

the girls went to the yg gym.

the guys were really amazed by 2NE1's presence..especially 4 dbsk guys, which the others can really tell as it was clearly written on thier faces.