Rules

10k LOVE ` writing contest

 

 

 

10k LOVE ` writing contest rules

 

  1. You must write 10+ chapters for one story, and you must have at least 10k words by the time you finish the story + the deadline. 
  2. At the end of every chapter in your story, please have the word count.
  3. Prologues and/or epilogues do NOT count as a chapter!   
  4. To enter the contest, you MUST fill out the application and enter at least 20 Karma into the pool by gifting it to Raelin.
  5. You have to comment once you have both applied and deposited the karma.
  6. ALWAYS rate your stories if they are for only. 
  7. Original characters are permitted, but only if they play a VERY MINOR role in the story and are not particularly central to the plot. Fics where an OC is the main character or a strong supporting character are NOT PERMITTED. I know this competition may drop in contestants because of this but always try something new! 
  8. /Boy+Boy and Yuri/Girl+Girl is always accepted.
  9. No flaming, judging, or putting in harsh critique into others' fanfics.
  10. You are allowed to have partners, however, you have to BOTH write at least 10k words, or 10+ chapters, with 1,000 per chapter.
  11. Beta readers do not count as partner, they do not have to write 10k.
  12. You have a limit of one other partner.
  13. The password is Chanyolo
  14. All types of genres are accepted, however, it MUST also have romance included. 
  15. No plagiarism.
  16. To teleport to the application form, click on the first time I say 10k. 
  17. You may use prompts or quotes from anywhere. 
  18. If you already wrote a story, and you want to enter it in or rewrite it for this, it has to be posted after December 31, 2012. 
  19. You are able to enter in one story to other contests as well as long as you FOLLOW ALL THE RULES STATED AND THE OTHER CONTEST PERMITS THIS RULE AS WELL. 
  20. Always check the Q&A Help Desk if you have a question first, then come PM us if we haven't already answered that question. 
  21. SUBSCRIBE to the story fi you want to participate