10k LOVE ` writing contest

Description

10k LOVE ` writing contest

 

 

 

Hello, hello, hello and welcome to the 10k LOVE ` Writing Contest! We will direct you through a series of competitions between you and your peers and as well as juniors. I hope you have a lot of fun in this competition! This competition is held by me, Raelin, and the wonderful clear-s, and we plan for you to have a lot of fun in this competition. Now, shall we get started? 

 

index

Instructions + Information

Rules

Outline + Judging Criteria

Prizes

Dates to Remeber

Application

Contestants + Winners

Q&A + Help Desk

 

Foreword

10k LOVE ` writing contest crew

 

Raelin

position: Owner 

name: Cindy

act: Raelin 

Hello, I am Raelin, I am the everyday girl on the brink of insanity. I've been writing ever since I were little.  I use writing to release my emotions, and to escape reality when I need to. It may be tiring to write, but it's one of my most favorite things to do. Just, feeling the words flow from your brain makes me feel good. I can hear the sounds I've never heard before, learn the world's contents, and even travel to places I've never been before. I believe that writing can make your a better person. And it always has for me, because whether you're good at it or not, it will always change you. 

 

clear-s

position: Co-Owner

name: Alex

act: clear-s 

Hi there! My name's Alex and I'm pretty much your average, hyper teenager living in the States. I've been writing since I could pick up a crayon, and it's one of the passions that I've carried through my life. I sometimes lose myself in it, honestly--sometimes I forget to eat or do anything else in a day when I'm writing. But recently I've become more interested in reading and judging/reviewing, so my hope with this contest is that it can help to get me more "into" reading. I'm really eager to read all of the entries you guys crank out! Thanks for taking a look at this contest, and best of luck!

 

ForeverCellist

position: Judge

name: 

act: ForeverCellist