Chapter 2: Opportunity

Devil&Angel;{DISCONTINUED}

The beginning of the story may seem like it's an M chapter, but it's not! So don't get any ideas! To clear things up they would only be kissing, that is all! No ! ___________________________________________________________________________________________

SooMin's POV

'He came in closer, whispering, "You are my Angel..." before he slowly leaned in closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath tickle my nose and hover right above my lips. The air we were breathing was the only space left between us. He leaned in close, only a few millimeters away before he-'

"SOOMI, WAKE UP!!!"

"What?! OPPA!" I yelled, jumping right out from under the covers and landing on the carpeted floor of my bed room. I looked up to see the smirking face of the person that ruined my almost perfect dream. Of course it being the kind friend, MyungHee. She stood there trying her best to hold in her laughter, not doing a very good job, of seeing me literally fall out of bed.

"YAH! Why did you do that?!" I scolded her.

"Why? Having another DREAM of YongGuk Oppa? Kekeke." She teased back and making sure to put emphasis on the "dream" part of her sentence.

"maybe..."I mumbled, I didn't want her to know that she was right, but it was true. I love Bang YongGuk oppa!

"Yea, okay...anyway, save your delusions for later. Right now we have to go see SM-nim. He said it's something important and has to do with the details about our new debut. I wonder if it will be a large girl group like the SNSD unnies?" MyungHee obviously being excited, but so was I. I can't wait to hear the details of our new group and what Prez. SM might have planned for us.

SM Building: President SM's office:

No One's POV

*Knock Knock*

"Come in," President SM said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim." MyungHee and SooMin greeted and bowed towards the head of CEO to show their respect.

"Annyeong, girls. I'm going to tell you more about your debut. However, this debut group will not be a large one, but instead a duet group, starring you two of course." SM informed them.

"WAE?! Really? Why a duet pair and not a giant group?" asked MyungHee.

"Well, there are so many groups out now with more than enough people, so I decided to put out something different. I believe you girls can show your worth in a heavily populated music world where there are mostly groups. I have noticed your progression as trainees and I believe in your abilties." SM answered.

"Wow! Kamsahamnida, Sajangnim!" MyungHee answered back.

"No problem, girls. I see you both work great together and have started, if not already, builded a friendship, so it will not be an issue of you two getting along with one another." He said, sweetly smiling at the both of them. "Now about the discussion at hand, about your new group, I have decided to make you an offer."

"About our group?" SooMin questioned.

"Ne, I have already worked out the technical things, such as your debut date and stage. However, since I am very busy with this task, I offer that you girls pick out the name that you see fit for your new group and what your fanclub name may be. If you cannot decide then I will assign one. Sounds fair?" SM explained.

The girls were dumbfounded, they did not expect that they would be able to choose their own group name, but they would not let this opportunity slip. So they agreed to SM's circumstances.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Chapter is up! Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and subscribe, I also hope for some feedback! Also, I'm planning on making the next chapter feature BAP! Also, please tell me if you want me to continue this story, because I'm just starting out and want to know if I should end it while I'm still ahead. Thanks :)