Chapter 1: "Wassup?"

Devil&Angel;{DISCONTINUED}

MyungHee's POV

Just another boring day, practicing in the dance studio...just kidding! We are finally gonna debut as the new group! Prez. SM just informed me, woo-hoo! Yes, I did mean "we," and by "we" I mean Yoo SooMin, my BFFL since I became a trainee, and myself! Woo-Hoo, I need to go tell her!

I ran through the SM building, hoping to spot a blonde-haired that may be singing her heart out. "Yea, that narrows it down to all the girl groups here.." I thought to myself. I kept running until I noticed a girl with her short hair bunched up into a small, messy bun. Said girl was practicing a dance we just learned a minute ago. "Yep, that's her alright." I thought aloud. I opened the door to the practice room, once doing so I immediately regretted it. The music was blaring out of the speakers, traveling throughout the whole room. This almost made me deaf. But, once I stepped in, SooMi missed a step and slipped and tripped on her foot(weird combo) almost landing on top of me, good thing I moved to the side just in time, kekeke.

SooMi sat up and said, "ya'know, a good friend would let their best friend fall on them so they don't end up hitting a hard, wooden floor," she blew a strand of her blonde hair out of her face, but it just flopped back down.

"Yea, yea, yea, save it for later. I got great news!" I tried telling her.

"Better than YongGuk oppa proposing to me, I doubt it." She replied.

'Oh great, her random daydreaming again. She may be my best friend but her daydream world sometimes gets on my nerves' I thought, waiting for her to finish. "Yea, we'll talk about your obsession later...but I think I can top your delusion. We are gonna debut!!" I informed her.

"What? Really?! Ehh, but still not as good as marrying oppa. Ahhh, oppa >w<" SooMi replied, going back into her "dreamy" state.

'Oh boy...-_-" I thought in my head, while face-palming myself and slowly shaking my head in disagreement.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter! Hoped you guys like it! Please comment, and I hope for feedback! Sorry the first chapter is so short...I'll put up the next chapter later maybe. :)