Chapter 3: Visiting!

Devil&Angel;{DISCONTINUED}

A/N: This chapter will be where BAP appears, woo-hoo!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

MyungHee was laying on their couch, listening through her headphones to BAP's new song "One Shot." 'I've always prefered their bad-a** image better. kekeke.' MyungHee thought as she quietly giggled to herself.

The girls were given their new dorm already, sice they were already considered a debut group, even if they haven't officially debut yet (A/N: I don't really know how the dorm planning out system works, so I'm just gonna make it up).

SooMin was still organizing her room, while MyungHee said she would do it later.

MyungHee was about to doze off with her Ipod still playing on shuffle, until her phone started to vibrate in her pocket. She picked up her phone and checked the caller ID. It was JongUp calling. She knew she couldn't let it go to voicemail cause then she would have to hear about it later.

"Annyeong, annoying brother..."MyungHee greeted lazily after picking up the phone.

"Yah! Show some respect! I am your older brother and your sunbae!"JongUp scolded with a smirk appearing on his face, even though MyungHee couldn't see it she knew he was smirking.

So MyungHee cleared and responded: "Annyeong, Oppa! Aigoo~  Aigoo~ <3!" now with a smik clear on her face.

"That's more like it!"JongUp replied.

*sigh*'My idiotic older brother' MyungHee thought. "Anyway, why did you call? Wait...what do you want?" She asked suspicious of JongUp.

"Nothing, can't a loving brother just call to check up on his dear, younger sister?" JongUp questioned.

"Sure, just tell me when ya find one. I've known you for a good amount of my life, so I'll ask again: What Do You WANT?" MyungHee asked one more time.

"Fine. We, BAP, are bored out of our minds. We were suppose to have a schedule today, but they cancelled it and instead gave us the day off from our promotions. We were thinking of doing our usual thing when we have a day off but we voted against it. Plus, we heard you guys are debuting, so why not have a celebritory party at your place?" JongUp explained.

"And wreck our new dorm? Yea, I'll have to pass on that. But, you guys could come over of ya want, we are also bored. Right now we are suppose to be thinking of our group name but got zip, maybe you guys could be of some help." MyungHee offered.

"Okay, beats staying in the dorm all day..."JongUp said.

"'Kay see ya guys later." *beep*MyungHee hung up before JongUp could say goodbye.

Of course, MyungHee being a little devious at times, she decided to make their appearance a surprise to her roommate. 'She'll find out soon enough.' MyungHee thought with a devious smirk forming on her lips.

~Time Skip: 20 Minutes Later...

*DING DONG* *DING DONG* *DING DONG* *DING-

"SHUT UP ALREADY, I'M COMING!" MyungHee shouted! She opened the door not surprised to see BAP waiting outside, freezing to death.

"Took Ya Long Enough!" JongUp shouted back.

MyungHee looked at then plainly for a second and was about to shut the door on their faces, letting them freeze to death outside.

"WAIT!" They all shouted at once and rushed inside to the warm dorm.

'That's what I thought' MyungHee said to herself, looking at the defrosting guys infront of her. 'Now my plan begins'' Being the good friend she is, she called down SooMi: "SOOMI, WE GOT COMPANY!"

"Does noona always have to be so loud?" Zelo whispered to YoungJae, and YoungJae just nodded his head in agreement. Then MyungHee turned to look at Zelo and hit him hard straight on the head, with her fist. "OUCH!" Zelo shouted, holding the spot on his head where she hit, and his eyes tearing up from the pain. MyungHee just smirked at him.

"Really? Who?" SooMi asked walking out from her room. Once she caught a glimpse of the group of guys infront of her, her eyes widened. But, once her eyed landed on the owner of the deep, raspy voice, her face immediately turned red. Blushing furiously. From her peripheral vision she saw MyungHee trying to hold in her laughter. She side-glared at MyungHee, knowing this was her doing for not warning her. 'I'll get you back later..' SooMi made a mental not to herself.

YongGuk, being the closest (in distance) to her, stepped up and spoke,"Hey SooMi, are you okay? Your face is all red, do ya have a fever?" he was about to place the back of his hand up to her forehead to check her temp. This only made her blush even more. She quickly retreated back to her room avoiding any contact between them.

YongGuk stood there dumbfounded by what just happened. YoungJae and MyungHee shook their heads slowly thinking 'Idiot..." SooMi only ever told MyungHee about her major crush on YongGuk, but YoungJae was obviously no idiot, not that the other members were, and not dense to see his sister's affection towards their leader. For the other members, they were just as confused as YongGuk.

"Anyway...why are you guys here again?" MyungHee asked, breaking them all out of their confused trances. 'Now that I think about it, aren't Secret unnies also free today too? hmmm...' MyungHee wondered.

"Well, we came over to help you guys with picking out your group name. REMEMBEEERRRR!" JongUp said, while poking at his sister's forehead. MyungHee snarled at him and bit his finger. "OUCH!" JongUp screeched!

"Good, now that the idiocy is out of the way. Or at least most of it. I have a question. Isn't Secret unnies free today too?" MyungHee asked. But, as soon as she did, HimChan's, YongGuk's, and Zelo's faces started to turn red. 'Gotcha...' MyungHee thought smirking to herself.

"Yea, I think so. Why?" YoungJae asked/ replied.

"Well then, let's call them over too! I mean this is a celebretion for our debut, right? Plus, picking out names is hard!" MyungHee reasoned.

"But, I thought you said we couldn't have a party/ celebration cause then we would wreck-" before JongUp could finish MyungHee kicked him in the shin. "AHJLFJGJHDKDLHFENFKGHSBFJ" JongUp started spouting out nonsense because of the pain, he was holding onto his shin and jumping up and down on one leg. "Damn it! Why me?!" JongUp shouted out to MyungHee.

"It just isn't your lucky day I guess." MyungHee responded, while the others were nodding there heads in agreement.

"Wow, you guys are such a great help..."JongUp said to the other members with his words dripping of sarcasm.

"Anyway, so what do ya guys think? Should we call up the Secret unnies?" MyungHee asked again. All were on board with the idea, except the three others that started to blush again, they were trying to make up excuses on how it may not be the best suggestion. 'Ugh...you guys are so simple.' MyungHee thought ignoring the three guys' complaints.

She called HyoSung unnie and had a chat about Secret being able to come over, they agreed to visit the new dorm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Third chapter is up! Please comment and subscribe :) I hope for some feedback. Next chapter will feature Secret :)