Chapter 2; Aish! Stupid Pabo!!!

I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me!

* Yours/Joo Min's POV *

"YONGGUK, DAEHYUN!? WHAT THE HELL!!!" both said at the same time screaming.

"What do you guys think your doing" Joomin said.

* Bang Yong Guk's POV

"We never finish are talk Cho Hee!?" while pushing her to the wall.

Making her walk backwards she then trips on buckets of mouse traps, I then reached my arms and grab/catch her from her falling.

Making something unexpected happened.

* Narrative's POV *

Joomin and Daehyun *GASP* seeing two people that hates each other kiss for about 2-5 minutes.

You and Yongguk's eyes were wide opened, you both had eye contact, also Yongguk's arms were around your waist and yours were around he's neck.

Making it look like both of you really wanted to kiss.

You then pushed him away from you, causing him to step back a few times instead of making him fall on he's .

After one minutes of staring at him you then slapped him making Joomin and Daehyun *GASP* again.

He then grabbed your wrist making a tight grip on it pulling you to the fourth row, away from Joomin and Daehyun.

* Joo Min's POV

I then looked at Daehyun their he stood there and was smiling, winking, and raising he's eye brows at me.

It scared me, I then stepped back getting closer to the door, but Daehyun grabbed my waist, and pulling me closer to his chest.

He then puckered his lips at me.

I stepped back a as far as I can noticing I was against the wall already then Me and Daehyun heard a scream from the room.

I than said "CHO HEE!"

I pushed Daehyun slapped him, then grabbed my stuff with Cho Hee and walked out before Daehyun could do any thing.

Before we both walked out Yongguk came out and said to Cho Hee "See you later Cho Hee (Kiss Kiss)!"

Cho Hee turn and said to Yongguk before Leaving "Aish Stupid Pabo!!!"

We open the door and Daehyun threw a air kiss at me before leaving.

I then smiled, grabbed the kiss, stepped on it, and I said "I don't except air kisses or kisses from B.A.P or Matokies!!!"

We walked out and luckily it was time for 3rd hour so Me and Cho Hee went to class, we had to go different ways/directions because of schedule we didn't have 3rd hour together.

I had math and Cho Hee had science.


* Your POV *

It was lunch time and my besties meet up with other at the corner of the hall way. (Seung Hee, Myung Hee, Joo Min, Eun Joo,

and Jung Hee)

We sat at farthest table from B.A.P, at first I thought I should sit facing the crowd but, some stupid pabo (Yongguk) kept staring

this way, and throwing air kisses over here so I asked Seung Hee if I could switch with her.

At first we sitting in the order three on each sides on the facing the crowd was Myung Hee, Me, and Jung Hee on the other

side facing us was Joo Min, Seung Hee, and Eun Joo.

I asked Seung Hee if I could switch seats with her she "Ok, But why!?"

"Because I want to can I, also can we switch now, and I tell you when we switch!!" I then said switching with Seung Hee.

I was about tell all of them what happened but someone came by and put their arms around my waist...


Author's notes : Hope you like chapter 2 and sorry for the long updating!!!D

Sorry for short chapter!!!!D P.S. I have a lot of homework and essays this weeks and a few weeks ago so I would try to update faster these next few days!!

Also I might take long to update is because of family and EXAMS also only one left to take WOH!!!