Chapter 3; Get Away From Me!

I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me!

* Your POV *

I then turned around seeing the less person I expected.

"Bang Yong Guk?!" I screamed and peoples in the lunch room's eyes were all on Me and Yongguk.

I tried pushing him away from me and even Joomin and Eunjoo helped it was no use because Daehyun and Jongup came along and Yongguk.

I then started hitting Yongguk instead of pushing him.

He then picked me up bridal style, carry me out of the cafeteria.

Daehyun and Jongup grabbed Joo Min and Eun Joo all I could do was hit Yongguk, but he was so strong.

He then picked me up bridal style carrying me out of cafeteria, Joo Min and Eun Joo was also carried out, the not yet.

Lucky for them.

Just Kidding Zelo, Himchan, and Youngjae was after them.

* Narrative's POV *

Their was three doors and Seung Hee, Myung Hee, and Jung Hee was going to run out but failed.

Youngjae, Himchan, Zelo closed it.

Yongguk, Daehyun, and Jongup had Cho Hee, Joo Min, and Eun Joo on the other side of the cafeteria doors.(that himchan, youngjae, and zelo locked!)

There was the sickbay door (is for when someone's sick or has a stomach ache), teacher's lunch room (is where teacher's ONLY eat in a different places), and the back doors is in case if the school every burns down and students were still in the cafeteria and they can run out for safety.

Myung Hee rn to the sickbay, Seung Hee ran out the back doors, and Jung Hee ran to the teacher's lunch room.

Then Zelo ran and stood in front of the door and blocked it so Jung Hee couldn't go.

But Jung Hee turned around and ran to the back doors because the sickbay door was hella far.

Zelo tried to grab her wrist before she ran but failed.

Zelo chased Jung Hee out the doors.

And on the other side Myung Hee ran out of the sickbay door on the other side.

* Your POV *

"Eun Joo, Joo Min!" I screamed out.

I give them a wick and we stop moving.

"Why you guys stop moving!" Daehyun said.

"Because they except us!" Jongup reply with a smirk.

Joo Min and Eun Joo looked at me the whole time then after a few minutes I give them a nod.

Which turned to looked at them and acted like we give-up.

I put my arms around Yongguk's neck and he put his around my waist.

He was about to kiss me when I said "NOW!!"

Which confused the guys.

We kicked their 'Thing' and ran off, but before ran off Yongguk said "You liar, you lied to us!"

"Of course! You and Zelo told me to 'Never Give Up' remember!" I said with a smirk on my face.

Daehyun then spoke in a mumbling "Of course 'I Remember'!" with two wide eyes looking at Yongguk.

Me, Joo Min, and Eun Joo laughed at Yongguk, Daehyun, and Jongup holding their 'thing' on the ground.

Then we thought back. "Seung Hee, Myung Hee, and Jung Hee are still getting chased by those pabo's!!!" Joo Min said as if making us worry about them more.

Eun Joo then said "We need to split up!"

"Eun Joo find Jung Hee, Joo Min find Seung Hee, and I'll find Myung Hee, OK!''

"OK!" Eun Joo and Joo Min replyed.


Author's notes : BORING CHAPTER!!!  WASTE OF MY TIME TYPING!!!!!

And as you  see this was the hardest chapter to write then type.

Sooo..... This was the worst chapter!!!! *Also Short update!!!*

 

Here's a gif for all you reads!!!

Its Daehyun first person that poped up in my head!!!