Chapter 1; First Hour

I'll Make You Fall In Love With Me!

Dinggggggggggg Ringgggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get to class only have 8 minutes lift!!" said Mr.Lee Jae Jun.

* Narrator's POV *

T.S High School wasn't a big of a start for you, your brother, your friends, and B.A.P!!!

"Also you hated B.A.P A LOT for their rude and cruel hearts!!!!"

When your brother Eric Nam and you walked in TS High School,

Guys and girls surrounded both of you guys like news reporter's in a mob, it was kinded of dangerous.

Right after you guys pass the gym room B.A.P walked in and some of the people in the mob move it B.A.P's mob,

You didn't look at them completely you just glared at them.

But wait "Where's Bang Yong Guk!?" 

* Cho Hee/(You) POV *

I was walking to class when you over heard Zelo saying

"Where's Bang Yong Guk?!" for a minute I was happy because of not seeing Yongguk.

Then you hearing Himchan saying"Shut Up! guys Cho Hee right there!!"

I just smirked at them and walked off. I saw Joo Min walking all pissed off as well as I was too.

Joo Min and I was walking right next to each other then all of a sudden Joo Min started to grumble I asked

"What's wrong?"

Joo Min went silence for a moment I asked again and finally she told me "Gosh I hate Daehyun so much!" I said "Why?"

"He made me drop all my things and ripped my schedule, errrr, just makes me so mad." said Joo Min all pissed off.

"Also girls around me was laughing I swear one day I'm going to kill that pabo Daehyun!!" said Joo Min with in anger look. 

Eric was at he's locker putting binders in his locker it so it would not look so plain he does not like plain.

 Joo Min and I walked by and said "Going to class Eric?!"

"Oh, yes I am, and you guys." asking Eric. "Yeah, were getting there." I answered him with a hug and Joo Min hug

him too just as in oppa.

Then Joo Min and I went to get a new schedule in the office, for Joo Min. Because of Daehyun's rudeness,

and what Joo Min and I notice that we had 1st, 2nd, 4th, and last hour, we both burst out with happiness,

Joo Min and I were best friends ever seens 3rd grade, we nevered back stab each other once.

Then we both walked to first hour together each time we got closer to the door we hear a huge group laughing very loud.

Joo Min said "Annoying!!!" I saying "Totally!"

We walked in and saw Daehyun and Himchan laughing for no reason even the fan girls were laughiing too.

Daehyun turn and stops laughing and Himchan turns too, also fan girls did the exact things Daehyun and Himchan did. 

At Joo Min and me it scared us for a bit, then the teacher said "Welcome to my class I am Mrs.Jang and you guys must be

Joo Min and Cho Hee."

I was a bit confuse because she new my name and Joo Min's, I thought she the teacher.

All of a sudden Daehyun said "Gosh now I'm going to hate first hour..."

After Daehyun made he's announcement the second bell ring. Mrs.Jang said "I would be arranging seats in a minute,

just wait I need to take attendance."

Right then Bang Yong Guk walked in.

Mrs.Jang said "Why are you late on the first day???"

Bang Yong Guk said "I had to finish a job for my dad.

For a minute I thought to my self isn't he's dad in America for some job over there.

Mrs.Jang just give him a warning and thats it.

Before Bang Yongguk moved Mrs.Jang said " Yongguk stand there for a second I am about to arrange seats."

For me Thought to myself he looks like in pabo standing up in the front but I thought the fan girls love him.

I was so annoyed I turned my head so would not see me.

Joo Min and I was sitting by each other but when Mrs.Jang moved her to sit by Daehyun,

it wasn't just bad for Joo Min it was bad for me too I had to sit by Yongguk.

Also I sat pretty far from Joomin I was so sad.

Lucky for Himchan he got to sit any where.

I couldn't hear what the teacher was teaching because I was getting destract by Yongguk.

Right then Yongguk turn and stared at me and said "What!??"

I turn before I saw he's stare at me.

Yongguk said "Hello I' m talking to you are deaf!!!"

I turn and looked at him and hit my things on my desk and said "First of all I know your talking to me

and second of all I'm not deaf!!!"

"Then why were you looking at me then, hmm?!" Yongguk said.

"I was distract by your stupidness!?" I said an a unpleasent way.

"So what you've got a big problem with me?" Yongguk said and smart talked to Cho Hee trying to make her lose.

Yes, I do have a big problem with you!!" I said trying to smart talk him too.

Right then before he was going to say something the bell ring and I grabbed my things and lift.

I was pretty glad I sat near the door so I didn't have to listen to what he was about to say.

Then Joo Min ran to me and said "Wait, go to the restroom I have something to tell you before second hour.."

Right when Joo Min and I in the restroom, these muscler guys grabbed us in a dark room.

The room had webs and ants.

When you were in the room all you can manage to see was Joo Min, webs, ants, and some old books.

But you couldn't see the to guys who grabbed you guys in that dark room more like a small library room, but then I saw to masks the colors were red and white that was all I could see.

Then the lights suddenly came on, then, they removed there masks.

 


Author's notes : Hope you like chapter 1 and sorry for the long update!!!D

Sorry for short chapter!!!!D

Also I might take long to update is because of family and EXAMS!!!