This feeling?

In Love with my Step Brother

 

“I don’t want to go back to class.” I whispered softly as I broke the hug.

Jun grinned, “Would ice cream cheer you up?”

I nodded. Yayy, time to eat! I couldn’t help but smile.

We climbed over the gate and headed for the park. We stopped at the ice cream stand.

“Aww what a cute couple.” The halmooni giggled.

Jun and I looked at each other for a second, “Ani, we are siblings.” I felt kind of uncomfortable.

“Yea, we’re just siblings.” Jun scratched the back of his head.

“Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know…”

We both smiled, “It’s okay, halmooni.”

“So, what flavor ice cream would the pretty girl like?”

I blushed, “Strawberry.”

“And what about the handsome boy?”

“Chocolate.”

After a few seconds, halmooni gave us our ice cream. It tasted delicious.

We strolled down the park, our ice creams.

“Let’s sit.” I sat down on the bench, and so did Jun.

“Nara, are you still upset about earlier?” Jun asked.

I shook my head, “No. I forgot about it already. You were right. I shouldn’t listen to them. I’m sorry for yelling at you…” I whispered the end and stared at the ground.

“Nara, look at me.” I lifted my head and our eyes met.

“I’m not excepting your apology.” My shoulders dropped and my face fell.

“Because I was never mad at you. You shouldn’t say sorry for no reason.”

My eyes lit up, “Thank you Jun oppa!” I pulled him into a hug.

“Did you just call me oppa?” He smirked.

I giggled, “Well, you’re older than me. So I thought I should call you oppa.”

“Thanks.” He ruffled my hair.

After spending most of our time at the park, it was time to go home.

I pounded on the bathroom door, “Ya! Jun! What’s taking you so long?” I whined as I waited in front of the door.

I heard the door unlock and Jun walked out. His hair was wet and water was dripping down his face.

“Sorry, I was taking a shower.”

I gulped as he walked past me. I never noticed before, but he’s handsome…really really handsome.

“It’s okay.” I said as I entered.

 

Ahh that shower felt good. I exited the bathroom. My eyes widened and I quickly closed them when I saw Jun changing. He was only wearing his boxers. His chest was bare. And I have to admit…he has a nice body.

“Omg I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were changing!” I swiftly ran out of the room. I leaned against the door. I placed my hand against my pounding heart.

What is this feeling? Why do I feel like this?