Stay

In Love with my Step Brother

 

"I'm done." Junhyung opened the door. Nara wasn't there. "She's probably eating." He walked to the kitchen. Empty. He checked the living room. Empty. He searched the whole house. Empty. Where could she be?
 
Nara's POV
 
"Thank you Ajumma." 
 
I grabbed the bag and walked home. I was about to ring the door bell, but the door swung open. I took a step back. Jun was standing in front of me. He was dressed up, and he had a concerned look on his face.
 
"Where were you?!" He yelled.
 
I flinched. This was the first time he's ever yelled at me. 
 
"I went to buy snacks." I whispered as I held the bag in the air, showing it to him.
 
Then, out of nowhere he hugged me. 
 
"I was so scared that something happened to you! Why would you leave without telling me?! Do you know how worried I was? I don't want you to get hurt."
 
He broke the hug and looked at me. He was crying. 
 
"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, staring at the ground.
 
"I'm sorry too...for yelling at you. Do you forgive me?" He forced a smile.
 
I nodded, "Of course I forgive you."
 
He smirked. He ruffled my hair and pulled me inside the house.
 
"Where's omma?" I asked, looking around the house.
 
"She's visiting her friend." 
 
Jun hopped on the couch and turned the TV on. 
 
"Come, let's watch together."
 
I sat next to him. He kept changing the channel, until he stopped on one...we were watching a romance drama. 
 
The two main leads just kissed. I don't know why, but I looked at Junhyung. He was into the show and he didn't even notice I was staring at him. I started to trace his facial features. His eyes, his nose, his ears...his mouth... His lips are plump and red. Their like magnets. Their attracting. Omo, what am I thinking about... Anyways back to the drama...
 
They were still kissing. Omg, it's starting to get hot in here. I took off my cardigan. Jun raised his eyebrow. 
 
"Is it too warm?" He smirked as he stared at me. I nodded shyly. Ugh, that feeling...it's back. If only I knew what it means...
 
Okay, can we close the TV? The two main leads are making out! 
 
I covered my eyes, "Uhm...Jun let's close it. I don't want to watch this."
 
"Wae?" Jun leaned in. What is he doing? I moved away from him but he kept leaning in, until our faces were inches apart.
 
Is he going to kiss me? A part of me wanted him to. I closed my eyes and waited for it. But the kiss never came. I opened my eyes and Jun pulled away. A few seconds later, he bursted into a laugh. 
 
"Ya! You're such a tease!" I playfully hit him.
 
Jun stopped laughing and furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Were you expecting something else?"
 
My eyes widened, "Jun you're such a ert!" 
 
He chuckled. 
 
"It's late. We should sleep."
 
He was about to get up but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. 
 
"Let's just stay here." 
 
"Why?" Jun looked confused.
 
"I don't know. I just want to stay here..." I whispered.
 
Jun nodded, "Okay." 
 
5 minutes later...
 
The TV was still on but we weren't watching. We actually had fallen asleep on the couch. My head was resting on Jun's shoulder. This is a beautiful moment. If only someone could take a picture of us.