Change of Heart

Loving You

BRAK

A loud voice coming from the alley near the school ground. Woohyun push Ken and makes him hit the old desks that were already thrown there. Ken winced in pain because his back hit the desks pretty hard.

"Huh. If you can't fight us, don't act like you can, Ken-ah." Woohyun snorted.

Ken tried to get up but Woohyun kick him on his chest and it makes him fall again and cough badly.

"Don't play superhero, Ken. JiAe doesn't need a weak guy like you beside her. I'd rather fight with Leo over her than you." said Woohyun again. "What a loser. C'mon, Sunggyu. School is starting soon."

Woohyun and Sunggyu left Ken who still tried to hold his pain. Ken tried to get up and chase them but failed. Woohyun's kick really hurt him bad.

"Eugh, Ken pabo." he said to himself.

He sat down and lean back on the desk. He let out a small laugh.

"Pabo Ken. Of course. That's the reason why JiAe never fall for me. I'm a loser. Huh."

He tried to get up again and after struggling for awhile because of the pain, he finally did it and make his way back to the classroom.

 

***

"Where's Ken?"

JiAe repeatedly looking at Ken's empty desk. She's looking at the watch in front of the class. Class will start in 5 minutes. He never late before.

"Should I text him?"

JiAe take out her phone from her pocket and about to text Ken when suddenly Eunji screamed.

"Oh my God! Ken! What happened!"

Eunji get up from her seat and approached Ken. He looks terrible. His face is swollen and he touched his chest can't walk properly.

JiAe still frozen on her seat cannot believe what she just saw. Eunji help Ken walks to his desk and all of their classmates gathered around him.

"Yah! Who did this to you?" asked Eunji.

Ken laughed. "Don't worry. On my way to school, I was tripped and fell. It's okay. It's okay. Don't worry." he said.

"Are you sure? It looks like you're being punch or something." said Eunji again.

JiAe walks to Ken's desk and look at him. He's indeed looks like he's having a fight or something.

"Ken, we should take you to the nurse's office. C'mon let me help you."

JiAe grabbed Ken's arm to help him get up, but Ken pushed it pretty hard until JiAe hit the desk behind him. JiAe was shocked and so were the other.

"I don't need your help. I'm fine." Ken's voice tone changed. It becomes cold and somehow intimidating for JiAe. He never talks to JiAe like that let alone push her like what he just did.

"Yah, Lee Ken! What are you doing?!" Eunji snapped.

JiAe was startled by Eunji's reaction. Did she try to defend JiAe?

"Ah, forget it."

Eunji going back to her seat. JiAe still stand there, looking at her long time best friend confusely. It really hurt her heart so bad. Just when she about to approach him again, Mrs. Park come into the classroom so she has to go back to her seat. But JiAe still can't take her eyes of Ken. He looks so bad and hurt. He also winced in pain several time.

"Why are you like this, Ken-ah......." she whispered to herself and burried her face on the desk.

 

***

JiAe looking at the school yard where all the students from soccer club are practicing while enjoying her cold banana milk. Today really is a bad day for her. Ken didn't want to talk to her. When she approached him again after class ended, he just gone, without any words. She sighed. What did she do now? Is it because she assume him just kidding about his feeling?

"Hey! What are you doing here alone?"

Someone tapped JiAe's shoulder and it makes her startled a little.

"Oh, Woohyun-ah. Hi. Well, just enjoying myself." said her. "Why are you here, Woohyun?"

"Oh. I was looking for you at your classroom but you're not there so I figured, maybe you are here. Turns out I'm right."

JiAe just nodded and throw her sight back to the school yard. 

"Eh, JiAe, actually I want to ask you something......"

"What is it, Woohyun-ah?"

"Umm.... do you want to go home together? I mean, it must be boring going home alone right? Since Ken won't accompany you."

JiAe looking at Woohyun in confusion. How did he knows................

"I heard.... you know rumor is spreading fast at our school. More importantly, you are one of the famous student here."

JiAe's head fell. So now she becomes a rumor here at school.

"So...... do you want to go home together?" asked Woohyun again.

"Sure. Why not, Woohyun. You're my friend too."

JiAe answered with a bitter smile. She doesn't know that someone's eyes are watching them and really hurt because of her answer.


 


 

UPDATE~ hhi anyway guys, any of u are minah-ravi shippers ? if you do, check out my newest one-shot story it's about them! hhi. If u like them do click here :)