Next Day

Loving You

JiAe burried her face in the pillow. She feels dizzy and her head feels really spinning like crazy. She still cannot believe what happened to her today. Too many things in one time and she actually really can't handle this much pressure. First, her best friend ever in the world dumps her, hates her for maybe eternity. Second, her ultimate crush probably don't want to see her face again, last her long time best friend confess to her. Well, she expect the first two things but the last? No. It really is a big shock for her.

Good thing JiAe can laugh it along by saying that Ken is out of his mind right now and he just joking to make her feel better. Ken accepted that until they arrived in front of JiAe's house.

"JiAe, truth is, I really am not lying. I like you. I like you so much."

Those words are enough to make JiAe's heart beating so fast. Then, suddenly Ken kissed her forehead and it somehow makes the atmosphere even awkward and JiAe really didn't know what to respon, so she just went in and ran straight to her bedroom.

"ARGHHHH! Why, Ken? Why are you like this?!"

JiAe throws her blanket across the room.

"Now how am I going to face school tomorrow." she sighed.

You've got a message. JiAe's phone suddenly beeped and it startled her a little bit. She reached her phone on the night table and open the message. It's from Woohyun.

Hi, JiAe. Are you okay? Are you safely arrived at home?

I really worried since you left earlier. I hope you want to reply my message.

Woohyun.

JiAe tapped her phone on the bed. Well, Woohyun really helped her a lot today, at least she should thank him too by replying his message.

I'm okay. Thanks for today, Woohyun-ah.

You're such a good friend.

Sent. Not long after, JiAe received a reply.

What a relieved. Okay then, see you at school tomorrow.

Good night and have a good sleep.

JiAe sighed and put her phone on the night table. Whatever she's facing tomorrow, she has to be strong.

 

***

"Good morning, JiAe-ah!"

"JiAe, annyeong!"

"Yong JiAe, morning~"

Those morning greetings still coming to JiAe from the moment she enter the school gate until she arrived at her desk. Just when she took a seat, her friends, surrounded her and start investigating.

"How's your date going, JiAe?" asked Ryu. "Is he finally opened up to you?"

"Yes, please tell us, we're curious!" Yunmi added.

JiAe let out a weak smile and just gave them a little explanation. Well, she can't tell them exactly what happened right?!

"Ya, ya, Jung Eunji! Ppali, come here! Aren't you curious about JiAe's date with Leo yesterday?!" Ryu exclaimed.

JiAe looking at the person who just walked in to the classroom, Jung Eunji. She looked at JiAe and throw her a glare.

"I don't need to hear anything from a betrayer."

Just by that, JiAe's heart broke into pieces. Betrayer. That's what JiAe is to Eunji. A betrayer. Ryu and Yunmi looking at both of them alternately with a confused look.

"Did something happened?" asked Ryu.

JiAe sighed. "I'll tell you guys later, okay. Now can you guys leave me alone?"

"Okay, then." Yunmi patted JiAe's back.

She looking at Eunji's back. She didn't see her face but she knows she really hurts inside.

"Leo."

Eunji get up from her seat and grabbed Leo's hand to stop him walking towards his desk.

"I need to talk to you, just a second."

JiAe take a quick glance at Leo and she can see...... his usual expression. Cold and empty. JiAe just sighed as she looking at Eunji dragged Leo out of the classroom.

 

***

Ken walking happily across the school yard. His heart is actually uneasy and nervous but he can't show it to the world. Not to all these girls who always smiling happily, greeting him with a sweet good morning.

"Good morning, handsome!"

"Ken oppa, good morning! Have a nice day!"

Ken just throw them a big smile and a little wink and those can already make all the girls melt. If only they know that JiAe is the only person Ken truly cares about.

"Really thanks for your help, Sunggyu. Everything is going smoothly between me and JiAe."

Ken hurriedly hide when he accidentaly heard JiAe's name is mentioned.

"Woohyun? Sunggyu? Don't tell me they're...."

"Next time you can just call me Woohyun. JiAe and Ken are those type who easily fooled so there's nothing big about it."

"What do you mean by easily fooled?!"

Ken walked up to Woohyun and grabbed him by his collar.

"What are you doing to JiAe?!" asked Ken. "Answer me!"

Woohyun scoffed. "Why do you even care? You're not her boyfriend or whatever."

"You...." Ken was about to punch Woohyun in the face but Sunggyu stopped him.

"Stop it. We're at school. We'll get in trouble!" said Sunggyu. His eyes are sweeping all over the place to make sure the teachers didn't see them.

"Fine. Meet me behind the school after class ended." said Ken.

Woohyun smirks. "I can't. I have a date with JiA..."

"You......."

BAK. I hard punch landed on Woohyun's face. His lips is bleeding and he feels dizzy because of the punch.

Woohyun scoffed and gave a signal to Sunggyu to grabbed Ken from behind. Sunggyu quickly nodded and do as he told.

"Who are you trying to mess with me? HUH?!"

Woohyun landed a hard punch on Ken's stomach and it's hard enough to make Ken loose his balance for a while.

"We can't do it here, Sunggyu. Let's get out of here."

 

***

"I'm going to let you go."

 


UPDATE. FIUHHHH~ I don't have much to say but, I'm growing to love VIXX more and more each day, especially Jaehwany ;____________; Guys, if you have twitter and like to spazz vixx don't mind to check and follow me here , let's spazz vixx together ;;) HEHE and thanks for all new subscribers. I can't believe this story already have 60subscribers T_____T 대.다.나.다.너!!!!! hehehehe *throwing ken's heart* don't forget to comment :) Oh and the new header image is from OH, LEO thanks for taking such a handsome LEO :)