Betrayed

Loving You

JiAe and Woohyun ride on Woohyun's car to go home. JiAe didn't really feel comfortable actually, but for the sake of good friends, she can't refuse Woohyun's offer. But then, JiAe felt weird when Woohyun drove pass the street to her house.

"Woohyun, where are we going?" asked JiAe.

"I'm sorry, JiAe. I know you will refuse if I told you." said Woohyun.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry, JiAe. I only want to go refresh our mind. I know you must be really stressed out because of all your friends."

JiAe fell silent. Well, she didn't have a choice. It's not like she can jump out of Woohyun's car and run home. Maybe Woohyun's right. She need a little refreshing, to refresh her mind. After that, maybe she can think more straight about the whole situation.

 

Woohyun drive out of the town. JiAe suddenly feel sleepy so she fell asleep on the car seat. 

"Nice. I never thought the sleeping powder react this quickly." Woohyun murmured.

 

Woohyun continue to drive his car until they reached on a small cabin. Woohyun parked the car then carry JiAe inside. He puts her on the bed and smiling widely.

 

"After this, you will be all mine, Yong JiAe."

 

***

 

"Ugh, we lost them. You should've drive faster, Eunji!"

Eunji gave Ken her death glare. "Why don't you drive then?!"

Ken fell silent. He can't really drive so....

"Maybe they go over there." said Leo.

"Why are you so sure?!" asked Ken.

"Feeling."

"Huh, so now you think you have some telepathy connection with JiAe?!"

Leo shrugged.

"Ken, you said you don't care about her anymore. Then why are you the one who really panicking?! She went with Woohyun anyway." said Eunji.

Ken punch the dashboard. "That's it. That's why I'm panicking, Eunji! Because she went with Woohyun."

Eunji and Leo exchanged their confused gaze. Ken sighed.

"I will tell you guys everything."

Ken told everything that Woohyun did. He told that Woohyun is the one who told Eunji everything to make JiAe and her fight.

"That's why when I saw them on the rooftop, I know something fishy is going on. That's why I called you two to help me." said Ken, his voice is trembling.

Leo looking at Ken and he realized how Ken really love JiAe. He looks worried, really worried. He never saw his face like that. No sign of cheerful or prankster Ken of his face.

"That chicken bastard. Let's start looking for them again. I will teach him a lesson. No one mess with me or JiAe."

 

 

***

 

Woohyun stared at JiAe's face. She's so beautiful, he thought. No wonder all of the guys, even the girls in their school likes her. Including him. He traced her face with his finger slowly.

"I can't help to kiss you, baby."

Woohyun leaned in to kiss JiAe, but suddenly JiAe moves and open her eyes. She's startled.

"Woohyun?! What happened? Why are we here?!"

"Calm down, JiAe. Calm down." said Woohyun. "You look so tired so I figured maybe you can have a rest at my cabin."

"Let's just go home, Woohyun."

JiAe get up from the bed but Woohyun pushed her so she fell on the bed again and grab both of her hand tight.

"This is home, JiAe."

"What are you talking about?!"

JiAe tried to let go of Woohyun's hand but he's too strong.

"Please JiAe, don't do this to me, I don't want to hurt you I just want to-"

Woohyun tried to kiss JiAe but JiAe pushed him, now with all her strenght and Woohyun drop on the floor. JiAe run towards the door and tried to escape. But when she tried to open the front door, Woohyun hug her for behind and pull her away from the door.

"Please, JiAe. I already told you I won't hurt you. But if you're being like this I'm going to hurt you. Please, just stay still."

"No, Woohyun. Let go of me!"

PLAK! Woohyun slapped JiAe so hard on her face and make her fall on the floor. He pull her up and drag her to the bed room and push her to the bed.

"Woohyun-ah. Please, don't! I know you're not this kind of person. Please..."

Woohyun jumped on top of JiAe and whispered on her ears.

"You're wrong, JiAe. Who do you think tell Eunji you betrayed her, huh?"

JiAe's eyes widened. "Wha- what do you mean, Woohyun?!"

"You know well what I mean."

Woohyun's hand start groping JiAe's body and he leaned closer to kiss her. 

"No... Woohyun, don't........"

 

JiAe screams her lungs out. She's screaming the name of the first person who popped into her head. Suddenly, the bedroom doors are opened and JiAe feel the whole world becomes black.

 


 

HWAAAAA I'm so sorry. I'm updating so lateeeeeeeeeeee. . Sigh. I've been busy with my assignment. But guess what! Holiday is coming soon and maybe I'll update later and to tell you, this story is also going to end soon >_

 

BTW really love VIXX's comeback concept VOODOO DOLL! hehe. They all look so y being a voodoo doll >_<