Two

My Little Princess

Yes people, I'm still alive~





“You can always come to our place…” Jihye said. She got robbed few months ago, so she called Yunho, her big bro, to live with her. Since he was always a little overprotective of Jihye, of course that he accepted.
“I’ll spend night at Yeye’s, so you could sleep in my bed” she uttered, and received a worried glare from Yunho. He couldn’t really get used to his little sister sleeping with one of his close friends.
Even though him and Yesung were very close, he always got chills when Jihye called him Woonie or Yeye. It was so unusual to him, even though they were dating for a year already.
Minah just nodded, her makeup smeared from tears. Jaejoong wrapped his arm around her, and kissed her wet cheek.
Yunho and Jihye lived close to the hospital so Jaejoong and Minah could go to the hospital as soon as possible. And they just couldn’t go back to their apartment. They just couldn’t.
There were many Eunji’s pictures on the wall, and so many toys everywhere. Both of them would probably cry whole night, and they needed sleep, they had to stay with their baby tomorrow.

The group slowly parted, and the girl who joined them later, left quickly in an unknown direction.
“Take care Jihye!” Yunho shouted to his sister.
Junsu bid goodbye to Yunho, Changmin, Minah, and Jaejoong, before him and Yoochun hopped into a taxi.

“Here you are…Jihye’s place.” Yunho smiled proudly showing them his sister’s modern apartment.
They split up with Changmin on the third floor, where the tall man lived. Jaejoong found it funny that they lived in the same building, and they were still friends. Minah’s best friend lived two floors below them, and Minah freaked out. The elder girl visited them every single day, and she got in a huge fight with Minah, the younger even thought that Jaejoong is cheating on her.

“Jae. Snap out of it.” Minah snapped her fingers, in front of his face, and he smiled at his wife. Another one of his fake reassuring smiles…
They walked in. Minah looked curious, like a little child. She had to peak into every room. Yunho let out a laugh, and went to his room, that was previously the guest room.

“Call me if you need something, okay?” He said, before closing the door.


Jaejoong just nodded, took his wife’s hand and dragged her to Jihye’s room.
He then suddenly picked Minah up, bridal style, and they were just spinning in circles, until they fell on Jihye’s not-so-comfy bed. Jaejoong landed on top of Minah,
who pulled him into a warm hug, and he started to plant kisses on her jaw line. She bit her lower lip, trying not to let out any moans. It was pretty hard though, since her jaw was her sensitive spot.
Out of the sudden, Jaejoong stopped, and he propped himself onto his hands, just staring at her.
“I love you Minnie.” He placed a soft kiss onto her lips. Yup, they were still romantic and did fluffy couple stuff, even though they were together for almost eight years.
“I love you more.” She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck once again. Jaejoong lied on top of her, and when he felt her warm breath on his cheek, and her body pressed on his, he couldn’t even control himself.

 


Later on, they both lied in the warm bed, with no clothes on, wrapped up in bet sheets. Jaejoong played with the curls of her hair, and Minah just closed her eyes enjoying it.
He leaned closer to her and whispered in a seductive way.
“You’re beautiful.”
“No, I’m not…Just look at me. My hair is a mess, I didn’t even remove my makeup, my eyes are puffy…I…Ugh. I’m not, okay?” She sighed and turned to the side, and her husband hugged her from behind.
“Don’t say that…You’re always beautiful. Always. 365 days of the year…” he said, and closed his eyes, not being able to be awake any longer. He quickly fell asleep.
“You’re so…Perfect.” Minah mouthed, and put her hands on his.
She spent a few minutes thinking, before she fell asleep, without even acknowledging it.



Morning came quickly.
Jaejoong woke up first. He put his clothes on and put his hair up in a weird way. He know that he was supposed to wake Minah up, and hurry to the hospital with her.
But he had other plans.
He put his warm jacket on quickly, and hurried out of the apartment.

He bought a box of chocolates filled with coconut cream, and a red rose, and left them on a night table. Minah was still sleeping soundly.

He left without making any noise, and texted Yunho, with whom he exchanged numbers once again.

“Do you mind staying with Minah until she wakes up? And don’t wake her up, please.”


Jaejoong hurried to the hospital. He scared several nurses, when he ran in.
He ran up the stairs, as fast as he could, until he walked in front of Eunji’s room. He opened the door quietly to see her bed empty.
His eyes have widened in shock, and his heart has stopped for a second.

Suddenly a doctor walked in. Jaejoong didn’t even acknowledge his presence.
“Kim Jaejoong-sshi?” He startled the poor man.
“Yes. It’s me.” He tried to smile.
“Your daughter has just been transferred to the surgery room…We’re hoping for the best, but…I can’t promise you anything…” He said, and patted his shoulder lightly, before he left.

Jaejoong sat in front of the surgery room for hours. He strolled around, his hands in his pockets. His stomach started to growl, and his hair got greasy, from the vast amount of times he ran his hand trough his hair, and swept away his fringe with his long fingers.
Time just seemed to pass so slowly…

“Jae!” He heard someone calling him. He turned his head quickly to see Yunho, followed by Yoochun, and his wife.
Yoochun made a face, which obviously meant “She’s mad”

Jaejoong hates it when she’s mad. He hates it when she feels her sad, or angry, but when he makes her feel so, he simply hates himself…He just wants to cry, and scream...And drink.
Even though he promised her that he’ll quit, a while ago.

“Oh damn.” He gritted his teeth.