First Blossom: Part Two, Sungmin's Moves

First Blossom

The light was soft in the Suju family’s dining room. Wookie had lit the candles in the center of the the table. Kyu felt his heart sink a little as he watched Sungmin sit next to Siwon. But as, Wookie took a place next to Yesung, Kyu’s heart rose again, as the last seat was between Wookie and Sungmin. A little nervous, Kyu takes the remaining seat. On his left, Wookie begins to pass around dinner. Numbly, Kyu tries to unfold his napkin and put it in his lap. He drops it. Slightly embarrased, he dives down to get it. His head bangs against Sungmin’s. “AAAH!” Sungmin exclaimes, rising up with Kyu’s napkin in his hand. “Thanks Sungmin” Kyu says as he watches him rub his head. “No problem, Hyunnie.” *heheehe. Kyu starts to eat dinner. Suddenly thirsty, he reaches for a glass, his hand brushes another. Sungmin’s. Kyuhyun draws his hand back quickly. “Oh… Sorry, is this your’s?” “Yes. Your’s is on your left.” Sungmin points to a red glass. “I thought that was Wookie’s….” Kyu thinks as he gulps down half the contents. “Hey!! You again!” “So I was right” thinks Kyu as he hears Sungmin giggle. “Sorry Momma, do you want me to fill it up?” Kyu notices that Sungmin has two glasses. “Oh, you rat!” Kyu says and playfully hits him. Everyone begins eating again. Suddenly, Kyu gulps as he feels something warm on his foot. He looks down to see Sungmin’s pink sock clad foot resting lightly on his. In surprise, Kyu looks at Sungmin. On cue, Sungmin turns to Kyu, “Oh, sorry.” with an apologetic smile. His head spinning, Kyu resumes eating, though his appetite had gone.