Is He Gay?

That One Guy I Can't Control

Minhee was very exhausted. So, right when she arrived at her apartment, she went straight to her couch and fell into a deep sleep. After a while, she wake up and washed up. She was about to go back to sleep when she realized she left Daehyun's blazer in her car. She went to pick it up. She was about to wash it when she realized there's something in the pocket. She took out and looked at it. *It's a photo*. There's someone's writing behind it and she read it

                       "Dear, Daehyunnie <333
                         Happy 18th B'day, our beloved cute pie Daehyunnie :*"

From your honey bunny
xoxo, Seunghyun.

Her eyes were about to go out of the sockets already. *Is he gay? And oh, It's his birthday coming in a few days.. I should find something suitable ... for a gay man.*

Daehyun just got home when he felt something's missing. He tried to remember as he grabbed a glass of orange juice and drank it. He suddenly choked on it when he remembered. *The photocard*. He thought in horror. He wanted absolutely no one to see that. He always kept it in a secret place. There's no way he would lose it. He searched through his wallet, suitcase, putting out all the clothes from his closet, looking until the bottom of his car and found nothing.
*No,no,no, this isn't happening* He screamed in frustration.

*FLASHBACK*
"Hey bro, let's play truth or dare" Daehyun asked Seunghyun. "Sure, bring it on"
"SEUNGHYUN, YOU LOST,HAHA.. Truth or dare?" Daehyun asked in excitement.
"A man who chooses truth isn't a real man. Dare"
"Ehm, lemme think. Ha.. Pretend to be gay and send me a 'happy b'day card' with loves and kisses. It's in a few days"
"Sure"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Daehyun sighed in frustration. He couldn't let anyone see it. What if the CEO found it and he thought I'm gay and kicked me out? What if the B.A.P found it and decided to unfriend me? "AHHHH"

 

Minhee was now 97,25% sure Daehyun's gay. Her thought lingered to the time when Daehyun would nag a lot. Gayish,check. To the time when she found out that he's well organized. To the time when he bought her pads. *of course, a gay won't be so awkward with those dainty things* She nodded a little.
"And when I think he's cute. Oh God" Minhee tried to sleep but she couldn't as she kept on thinking about a possibility.

 

Author's note : "Hey, guys. Do u like this fic?:) Please comment so I can know.. Yes?  Yes? :)
Don't forget to comment and subscribe :))
Thankies!!*bow*