Looking For The Perfect Gift

That One Guy I Can't Control

It was another Sunday morning. Minhee had decided to look for Daehyun's gift. *What is a suitable gift for a gay* she thought hardly. She frowned a bit. "I think I should look around the department store. I'm sure I'll find out by then". She quickly washed up, ate, and drove to the nearest department store.

Minhee looked around at the Men's section. *What should I buy, this is frustrating!!*
"Can I help you?"
"Yes, sure. Ehm, you know.. I'm looking for a gift... for a gay person" she whispered the 'gay person'. "Ah, I think you should buy some skincare products and underwear."
"UNDERWEAR??" she asked a little bit too loudly. The people around were looking at her in unreadable expressions. "B-but I don't know his size" and the she saw Daehyun walking around. She quickly hid. "There, there, that's the person"
"Ah, the handsome one?"
"Huh?? O-oh yes"
"Should I ask him to come over?"
"NO-O-O. Just pick the ones that might suit him."
"Okay, wait a minute" Minhee hid behind a display and watched Daehyun as he passed by. "Oh my heart" she sighed in relief.
"Here's your purchase. Thank you" she quickly payed and ran to the parking lot.

She drove to a mall and went to a skincare products' store. "Can I help you?"
"Yes, please.. I'm looking for skincare products.. for a gay" the lady who kept the store smiled. "Ah, I think lavender aroma and honey milk aroma will suit him"
"Ah okay, I will buy it" she said as she took out her credit card.
After she payed, she went to a bookstore and bought a congratulation card. She was writing on the table at the food court when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Happy Bir..." *Aish what's with me today. Why did I keep on bumping into him?*. "Hi, what are you doing here?" Daehyun sipped his starbuck and took a sit in front of her. "Whose birthday is it? Is that for her.. or him?" he nodded at the Bath and Body Works bag. "Not your business. I must get going. I'm in a rush" Minhee tried to make an excuse to escape. * I mean, after finding out that your co-worker is gay, you must've felt awkward, right?* she thought.
Daehyun raised his eyebrow, "Oh? You looked like you're in a total rush before I came" he said sarcastically. "W-well, nor I am. Bye" she took her shopping bags and started to walk away. "See you tomorrow at work!" Daehyun shouted at her while waving his hands. The girls at the food court squealed seeing a hot guy and stared at Minhee in death glares. She quickly ran away and she swore she will just stay at home for today.