epilogue

ToGetHer

 

himchan pov

"himchan-ah, can you believe this?" we both lay on her bedroom with hyosung lay on my chest, she look up to me and i had the urge to kiss her lips. i give her a quick brief kiss. "can you believe finally our parents give their bless?its not a dream right?" i pinch her cheek "auch,-"

"its hurt right?you not dreaming" kiss the top of her head. "we not dreaming,-" not just her, i keep wondering if this a dream. if it was i dont want to wake up from this wonderful dream.

"but how about uncle?" i told her the story about the thing that make our parents hate each other.

they already solve their problem but i know, it wont be easy for my dad to get close to aunty jeon again. not with uncle jeon beside her, i know how its feel. i know how hurt it is, remember when i see my hyosung-ie being touch by that bastard eric!

"dont worry, my dad just need some time"

"i feel sorry for our parents, especially my mom and your dad, my dad,-" she sigh. i dont want her to think too much, i know its must be hard think that her dad playing the same role as eric moon.

"hyosung-ah, dont think about it. lets think about our present" i clear my throat and my heart beat so fast.

"chan-ie?" hyosung already get up and looking at me.

"y, yes?" i shuttering. darn it, why its hard now. im fine when im practice last night!

"whats wrong? i've been calling you but you dazing here" she laugh.

again clear my throat, get out from the bed, bent down on of my knee, look at her confuse expression and make me smile "hyosung-ah,-" i take a red small box from my pocket and open it. "sorry i cant be romantic and prepare a good surprise for you but will you marry me, jeon hyosung?"

"chan-ah" cover with her palm. take a seconds then she hugging me "i do, kim himchan, i do" she say while sob. pat her back, for a second i thought she will reject me. stupid thought right?laugh inside.

"i promise, i can do my best to make you the happiest girl in the world"

"i already am,-"

wipe her tears that falling, "i love you jeon hyosung"

"i love you too kim himchan"