fight for our love

ToGetHer

 

he's late, is he get caught?she wondering around in her bedroom. worried her boyfriend get caught by her father bodyguard. then her fear disappear when she hear a sound from her window. running and open the curtain, found him hanging in the trunk tree near her window.

open her window, with her boyfriend face grin at her jump into her balcony "juliet~"

"kim himchan~" she help him come inside and quick close the curtain.

he hug her and kiss her forehead "hyosung-ah~"

"how many times i told you not to climb like that, its dangerous. i told you, we can meet tomorrow" she always gone crazy cause he always want to sneak in, not because she didnt want to meet him but her room on the second floor, he need to climb quite high.

"aigooo, my juliet get angry-" he pinch her cheek.

"and stop with that juliet thing!"

hyosung didnt really like they fact that himchan always call her juliet. its remind her how their love story look much like romeo and juliet. 

"i miss you, its been three days" 

"yes~" cause today party and the preparation, its drain all her energy. pretend to be happy engage other man and cant even tell her parents she love other man. love and cant live without him. 

"im sorry~" they sit on the edge of the bed. holding her hands. "im sorry i cant protect you, cant tell the world that you mine and let you suffering~"

"no, its just because our cruel fate"

"he didnt do anything right?im so worried, i heard he is a player. i cant believe your dad give you to eric moon, he like ten year older than you"

"my dad and his dad will do some kind cooperation so~" look down. she cant say the truth, the fact is her fiance use every chance to touch every part of her body when they alone. "how about you?" change the topic, touch his cheek "you lose weight" she touch his face.

"yes because of you" press her hand on his cheek. "but you didnt look good either, come-" he carry her and lay her on her bed together with him.

"my poor aegi-" she lead in and he lead closer. his arms encircled her waist, and he brought his fingertips to rest at the small of her back, sending a shiver up her spine. she wrapped her own arms around him and rested her hands on his strong muscled back.

he was nearly a head taller than she was, and well built, not overly muscular as some bodybuilders were, but just enough to give him that handsome physique.

she had no idea how long they held each other like that, but his warmth and strength gave her a feeling of comfort and trust. as they held each other, she tilted her head up to look at him, and he turned his down, bringing a hand up to caress her cheekbone before pulling her chin up. the warmth of his kiss flooded her body, his kiss was gentle enough to make her heart cry out in joy and rough enough to excite her senses.

they embraced passionately, kissing and holding each other.

"you're taste like a cherries" he whispered in her ear.

"you taste not bad either" she whispered back mischievous.

biting on her lower lip before plunging into another heated kiss. withdraw from her lips move to her neck and nibbled and flicking his tongue across her soft skin.

"chan-ie~" cup his face and make him look at her.

"alright alright~" he stop and give her a last peek on her lips. "im sorry, i forgot you're tired" hold her again. try to clam them self from an overwhelming passion they got after their passionate kiss.

she feel much better when she on his arms, hear his heartbeat, "chan-ah, should we run away?since we know there not possible to tell them the truth"

"dont think about it, i will find a way. sleep baby, you need it" he kiss the top of her head.

"how can i?i will get married with him in two week" she almost screaming. "himchan-ah, im scared. i dont want to lose you"

"i know, me too. i promise, i wont let you go and fight for our love"

she clam down a bit.

not take much time till she fall sleep, rest his head on his palm and look at her while wandering what should he do. he keep wondering what should he do, running away from korea is an option but it will be so tiring, he dont want to make her suffer like that. being chase and live like theres tomorrow.

he cant afford to lose her. so he think a crazy way so he can marry her, even its seem impossible but he will try.

 

 

__________________________________
 
aigooo, why cant i make a two shot story =="
 this gonna be a three or five shot ><
 and yeah, hyosung finace is eric moon from shinhwa XD