i want you

ToGetHer

 

a week after.

hyosung became more and more depress with the fact that her wedding day almost there and she can't contact himchan at all. its been two days, then today finally he answer her call with a hoarse voice make her worried so she decide to meet him. even her mom say she cant go out but she insist.

she have one hour.

"miss, we here-" her driver stop the car infront an a apartment entrance. her bodyguard he open the door for her and walk behind her.

"no need to follow me, wait here"

he hesitate but she go inside the lift and didnt let him follow her.

hyosung go to himchan apartment, it the place where they usually spent time together since go public is bit risky. walk out from the lift and walking through the corridor. stop to press the password before open the door.

"himchan-ah" she calling him.

"oh, hyosung-ah"

its strange, usually he will wait for her and open the door for her but today she find her lay on the sofa. still cant clearly see his face cause he just turn his head. "ya, where you been. you wan-" she stop when he see bruised all over his face.

"what happen?" he knell infront of him, carefully touch his face.

he try to sit, she help him. its look like he in so much pain. he touching his ribs as he move.

"chan-ah?" she sit next to him. tears forming from her eyes really to fall. "who did this?"

"my dad" he say simply.

"why?"

"i tell him about us, hoping he will understand but this i got" he sigh. see hyosung tears flowing "dont cry" he wipe away her tears with his thumb.

"how can he hit his own son like this!" she lift his shirt and found another bruises at his chest and back. cant stop her tears "and this because of me" 

"stt-" he pull hug her. she still crying so hard.

"i told you, i will try anything to get you-" he pat her back. "and if this didnt work so-" he pull away from her so he can look at her in the eyes. hold her hands "are you willing suffering with me?"

"what?"

"i think its time for me to agree with your idea, lets running away from here"

to surprise hearing that, didnt think he will agree with her idea. she already talk about running away so many times but he always say no cause he dont want her to get chase for the rest of her life and wont get a settled life.

"are you serious-"

"hmm, im to selfish to let you go. im sorry i can only think this way"

"chan-ah" she smile "i wont suffer as long im with you!"

he pull her into his arms again, this time to hard and make him groan.

"let me help you put medicine-" she stand up but he catch her hand.

"no, just talk about the plan. should we run away today?now?"

"now?i didnt bring anything?and you still weak. wait till you recover"

"alright, two days from now no matter what, meet me at the usual place-" cant finish his words, they heard someone knocking the door. look at each other, "who?"

she shook her head, "let me see it-" look trough the peephole and her heartbeat race "its eric oppa!" she step back "how can he?" the knocking turn to banging sound.

"clam down-" himchan approach her. "let me open it-"

"don't-" she grab his hand and pull her away from the door. its look like the door about to broke. "just hide-"

"i wont-"

"but eric oppa look scary-"

"i wont-" he insist.

then after a few bang the door wide open, eric scan the room and found his finace hold other man hands. "what are you doing with my fiance" he look like a angry tiger who ready to pounce on its prey.

but hyosung quick shield himchan "oppa dont-"

"jeon hyosung, move" he command her "i already hear it all about your relationship with him" he grab her shoulder "are you crazy?we will get married in a week" he shook her.

"stop it!" himchan pull her and step in make eric has a chance to punch his and make the injure man fall down. "she love me!" that make eric get even more angry.

"you bastard-" grab himchan collar and give him another punch. he to weak to fight back.

"oppa, stop it. please-" again she crying. himchan condition bad enough before, she dont want him to get worser. "i will back home with you-" she hold the big man and pull her from himchan.

he let himchan go and drag hyosung out.

"hyosung-ah" himchan scream in pain. lay on the floor, this gonna be a nightmare. someone know! its must be his dad, he know his dad will find a way to make him leave hyosung.

inside the car, hyosung still crying while eric driving. its only both of them, 

"you better behave or i will tell this to your parents and you know what will uncle do if he know about this?he will be consider lucky to be alive!"

"dont tell them!"

"i wont as long you behave" he stop the car, turn around to her "i told you, i always get what i want" hold her chin up "and i want you!"