Beautiful, Dirty, Rich; girl!shinee, PG

Drabble Dump

Shinee Girls Warning!

Based on the song "Beautiful, dirty, rich" by Lady Gaga.

____________________________________________________

Taeyon her lips slightly, tasting the lip gloss she had put on earlier and arranged the luxurious dress on her body a bit. The party had been going smooth so far, but something hadn’t gone quite right for her. She had set her eyes for her prey of the night, but was slightly annoyed as Gwiboon had been cleverer and a bit faster than her, already wooing the man.
Taeyon was about to give a decided step when was suddenly stopped by a light and well manicured hand in her shoulder.
"Not so fast, kitty" She heard the melodic voice before turning to watch over her shoulder but of course she knew already, even before seeing that red glossed smirk, that it was Junghee. Taeyon glared at her with a pout.
"Tae, babe, you don't really want that 's nails clawing at your hair"
Taeyon looked at the floor, still frowning "But Unnie" she said in a whiny voice. "It's not fair. She doesn't really need the money. I have school to pay"
Junghee clicked her tongue. "That's one lame excuse" she said with a smirk. But it was fast wiped of her face as Taeyon's heel connected with her foot.