Until We Bleed; JongHo, PG-15

Drabble Dump

Based on the song "Until we Bleed" by Kleerup

______________________________________________

It was perhaps the lights in the club, or the smokey atmosphere that surrounded them. It was maybe the effect of the alcohol in his veins, or the way the short man moved, ground against random bodies, and Minho couldn't do anything to keep his reason from falling and sinking slowly into darkness.
He felt his body numb, he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, all he could do was watch.
The crowd moved around him but he just couldn't tear his gaze away from those dark eyes that looked back, some kind of challenge written on them, as those pink lips mouthed words Minho couldn't make out.
That body he had loved so many times before and still, Jonghyun managed to make him feel as if it was the first time he looked at his sharp features. He made him fall in love all over again, just at the right moment.
Jonghyun flashed a smug smirk at Minho, roaming his hands all over the girl that had fallen onto his grasp. They rubbed their bodies against each other, hotly, together with the boom of the music, Jonghyun then turning, grabbing the girl's hair to place a bruising kiss over her lips.
Minho knew Jonghyun liked to play around; he knew, but couldn't stand it. And every time, it was like that every single time. Jonghyun was just provoking him, because in the end he would let himself be handled by the taller man: he would submit and let the other do as he willed.
Minho would grab him with bruising force and pour all his anger into his kisses, all his pent up frustration and desire into his rough touches, until the fog in his mind would start clearing and he'd be afraid he might have broken the smaller man. But it will be all right, because Jonghyun can't break any further.
Then Jonghyun would grab and kiss him, still tasting like cigarets and cheap alcohol and girls, softly speaking, telling him it's all right, that he likes it, that he loves him.
I love you, he would say it over and over, between gasps and spasms; Minho will believe him, he will love him back with his whole body and soul. I love you, he would also say and feel his heart rip with those words, said feeling pouring out of it as burning lava, reaching Jonghyun to his core.
Words wouldn't be needed anymore, when the lava starts to cool down. But they know, even if they open up scars and wounds again, even if there's times when they share nothing more than the same sky, that they can't really keep themselves going without the presence of the other, might it be just on their minds at times.