Sweet Friends And Sweet Pudding

Forever And Ever?

Your POV

(At lunch)

Where's Sunny? I can't see her anywhere! I saw her at the classroom, but then when the bell rang, everybody was running and all and after the 'wave' has ended, Sunny was nowhere to be seen! I'm trying my best to find her.. "Yuna! Over here!", I heard a familiar voice calling for me. I turned to the back and saw Sunny with 2 containers in her hand, the other hand waving at me. I quickly ran to her, wanting to know what is in the containers. "Here's. This one is for you and this is mine", she said while handing me one of the containers. "Thanks! Can't believe you can buy this tha fast, hehe". For the whole recess time, after eating our food of course, we just talked and talked and talked until the bell rings. For me, that's the bell of boringness.

(In class)

So I just sat at my place, just wishing for something fun to happen. But unfortunately, nothing happened. While I was busily writing down some notes the teacher gave us, Sooyoung asked me. "Umm, Yuna. I want to ask you something.". "What?", my mouth replied but my hands and eyes were focused on the notes. "This might be random but, what is your least disliked subject?". I then stopped writing and looked at her. "Hmm, probably Maths and then Geography. Yours?".

Sooyoung's POV

"Yours?", Yuna asked me back. "Oh, okay. For me it's gotta be History.". "Mm hm, I agree with you.", she spoke while nodding her head. I know I'm usually shy at making new friends, but why do I feel comfortable talking to Yuna? We rarely even talk to each other.. After a few more subjects, finally it's time to go home. And home means rest. And rest means happy Sooyoung :)

"Bye~!", I heard someone say to me. I turned around to see Yuna walking in the opposite direction. Was that her? I didn't see exactly who said it but other people are metres away from me, except for Yuna who was the closest. Why did she say that? I thought we were just acquaintances. Maybe we are friends after all. Hehe.

Your POV

"Bye~!", I quickly said to the new girl, Sooyoung before going home. I guess she didn't hear me because her back was facing me. Oh well, better luck next time, right? Can't wait to get home and lay on my bed, without and stress anymore. Just thinking for peacefulness can already make me smile :)

Wait, speaking of Sooyoung, I just remembered her awesome drawing skills she showed me back in class. Her drawings are probably a lot better than mine. Mine just looks like streaks of graphite on a blank piece of paper. But her's was so realistic, though. The shades were neat and tidy, not all messy and smudgy.. Like mine =P

 

Author's Note

This was, yet again, a very short update. Sorry for not updating this is a long time, I was busy working on my two latest fan fictions.

Me & U (SHINee, G-Dragon & You)

The Diary Of Lee Chaelin (2NE1)

Feel free to check those out if you're intrested. And I'm actually in a hurry because it's only an hour until school starts. Ikr? And please forgive me if there are any typos!