What Happened?

Forever And Ever?

Your POV

I walked happily to school expecting that Sunny was already there. But when I entered the class, it was empty. "Maybe she's late today", I thought to myself and just putting my bag down. I was probably the earliest to come to school, so I had to wait a couple of minutes.

15 minutes later

Wow, I'm getting impatient. And it's already passed by 15 minutes! Where did everyone go?! I heard some footsteps coming and realized that it was our Geography teacher, Mr. Jang. (We were introduced to all the teachers on the first day of school) I sat down at my place and waited for the teacher to come into the classroom. Mr. Jang laid his books on the teachers' desk and asked me "Where are the other students?". I looked up from the question and replied "Oh, maybe they're late". "Well, we can't start the class with only one student, so we'll just have to wait", he casually replied. And we waited a few more minutes, then everyone came into the classroom. Everyone, except Sunny. Where is she? "Maybe she's absent today", I said to myself, dissapointed. I was expecting that we could play all day long with each other. Well, that plan would have to wait, I guess..

One day later

She's absent AGAIN? Where could she be?!

Two days later

I wonder what disease Sunny's having..

Three days later

I'm getting lonely... :(

A week later

Back home

That's it! Texting her!

To : Sunny (BFF ^_^)

Sunny, why were you absent for a whole week? What happened?

She then quickly replied.

From : Sunny (BFF ^_^)

Oh! Mianhae Yuna! I wanted to tell you but I totally forgot! I was going to visit my grandparents. I already told the teacher but sorry I didn't tell you.

I understood the reason and replied.

To : Sunny (BFF ^_^)

Okay, I understand. But, you will be back right? I kinda miss you~ =3

I sent the message with a pout on my face. She quickly replied. She always does that, before you can even count to 5, a new message is already in your inbox.

From : Sunny (BFF ^_^)

Oh, really? I missed you too, you know? Okay, for an apology, why don't I treat you something at school on Monday? Deal? :)

I smiled at her message and quickly wrote my message.

To : Sunny (BFF ^_^)

Okay! I always wanted to eat the caramel pudding! It looks so good~

^-c^ *munch munch*

I can't believe that I'd actually say this but, can't wait for school!

 

Author's Note

How did you like my eating emoticon? I just invented it! Cute, right? I think I'm gonna use that more often~ ^-c^ *munch* I think I'm going to call it 'Munchie'. Do you like it? If you do like it, say 'Munchie is cute!' with a Muchie at the end of the sentence and post it on the comment section below~! ^-c^ *munch munch*

How to type a Munchie

1. Press 6+Shift to type a Circumflex Accent = ^

2. Type a Hyphen-Minus = -

3. Type a small c (not a capital c)

4. Finish off with another Circumflex Accent = ^

(I usually bold it but here's the difference : Bold Munchie = ^-c^ & Not bold Muncie = ^-c^

It's because of the Circumflex Accent of the not bold Muncie is too close to the mouth. But I know that you can't bold comments, so just type a not bold Munchie!)