Back In Class..

Forever And Ever?

Your POV

Sunny kept clutching her fist even until we reached our class. I tried my best in calming her down but nothing seemed to work.. Boy, those girls really did bring the-always-cheerful Sunny's nerves up. -_- Sunny went to her place and I went to mine. That girl, Sooyoung was already sitting there. She flashed a smile at me and I just replied with a little grin. I remembered that after recess was English so I dug around in my bag, trying to find the English books. Well, I don't even know who's gonna teach English, lol. Then a tall man entered my class. We stood up and said our usual greetings we said at school at sat down again. And just like every new teacher, he wrote his name down on the whiteboard. 'Mr. Choi' was written with cursive handwriting.

Sooyoung's POV

Oh, the teacher's name is Mr. Choi. After introducing ourselves to him, we finally started learning. I paid close attention to what he was teaching because I'm not so good in English.. And he looked very strict to me so I don't want to mess around with him. After a few minutes of writing on the whiteboard, Mr. Choi asked us to write down the notes he had written. I took my book and started to copy it down. While I was in the middle of finishing it.. "Oh man..", I whispered to myself. My pen had run out of ink. I looked around the class and saw everyone was busily writing the notes. And Mr. Choi noticed me. "Girl student over there, what are you doing?", he asked. It shocked me so I was nervous and also stuttering. "N-nothing, Mr Choi", I replied. "Get back to work", he replied. I noticed that he said that with a little bit of angryness in his voice so I didn't want to create more trouble. Since only Yuna who was sitting next to me, I quietly asked her. "Yuna-ssi, sorry bothering you, but can I borrow a pen from you?"

Your POV

".. can I borrow a pen from you?", Sooyoung asked me. "Oh sure, I have tons of pens!", I happily replied to her, giving her one of my pens. "Gomawo, Yuna-ssi. Sorry if I'm bothering you", she thanked me and also apologized. "Gwenchana, it's no big deal. That's what friends are for right? Helping each other", I said, cheering her up. She giggled a bit. And let me tell you what, her giggled was super cute. WAIT. What am I saying? Usually I would say that about Sunny's giggles.. Am I.. Am I liking her more that Sunny?!

 

Author's Note

Note : From now on, I won't mention new subbies here but thanks a million to anyone who has subscribed! Did you like this chapter? I know I didn't update for quite a while and mianhae for that! I already have an idea for the next chapter but I don't know if there will be enough time because it's already 12.05 a.m. here :)