Fall For You

One More Time

 

Riley’s POV

I heard the door closed and locked. I still stare at the card, if my stares like Cyclops, the card should be burned by now. One by one the event I faced there happens. To be real, the person that taken all my first, first kiss and my first time. Seth… I haven’t heard of that name for a while. I avoided his name. He left a deep scar inside me.  I placed the card down.

I touched the mirror in the dance studio. I finally got to dance at my will. I put on my favorite remix, Justin Timberlake’s medleys. As the song played, I swayed my hips, counting silently. Once I got the right beat, I started to dance. Letting the beats control me. I was lost in the dance, serenity and calm engulf me as I danced until

“Wow, she is good…” I turned around and looked at the door.

“Who is there?” The faint footsteps come back. A male, I never actually been close to a guy except Adrian and appa.

“Just me...” He gave me the peace sign. I looked at him and asked.

“Who is me?” He stepped in the studio, coming closer to me, to be honest I want to move away, but my feet betrayed me, I stand there looking at him.

“I'm Kim Seyong, but here I go by Seth Kim. And you?”

“Woo Jihae, or Riley Woo, which ever you prefer.” He smiled and I smiled back at him.

“I've always loved the name Riley “ He hold out his hand and I looked at his hand briefly before shaking his hand. “ It's a pleasure to meet you Riley.”

“Pleasure to meet you too, Seth..” As I pulled my hand away, he spoke once more,

“Well my dear Riley, you can dance very well. Teach me something?” Teach? I tilted my head.

“Sure~ Although I'm not really that good.” He rested his arm on my shoulder, and I got stiffs as my cheeks redden.

“I was just watching you silly…And I think differently.” I could not contain my smile as my cheeks blushed,

“I am?”

“You betcha!” He poked my nose and my heart just beat faster.

“Aigoo, come let dance, I am sure you are great too,” I gave him another smile. He chuckled softly, and somehow, I felt attracted to that chuckle.

“I guess now that I have seen your moves, it is time I showed you mine…” And he winked at me. My cheeks grew another shade of red,

“Yeah…I want to see, what is Seth..” I could not help myself to smirk.

“Well, here we go...” He closes his eyes and feeling the music before he does the breakdancing moves along with the stunts.And my jaw, if it could would fall on the floor. He is just amazing.

“You are better!” I exclaimed to him.He jumps off the floor and stands up.

“Better? Nah..We are both good, just good in different styles.” He nodded. “Well…” His hand took mine and pulls me closer. “you going to teach me something?”  And to be honest, my heart thumped at that moment. My cheeks got redder.

“Hmm, something like what, Seth?” I grinned.

He went quite for a moment before answering,

“Ummm… Something y~” And he did a rather weird version of a wave.

“You mean some body wave and others?” He instantly nodded.

“Yup!” I smiled once more at him.

“It is easy…Can I have my hand back first?” He tilted his head and smiled back at me.

“And if I don’t want to?” He chuckled softly, kissing the top of my hand before letting it go, and my cheeks got redder once more. “There you go..”

“I will ask why…”

“Secret~” He did the zip mouth action and laughs. I played the medleys again and slowly did the body wave. His eyes watching me closely.

“Very nice..” He tried to copy me and I think I was good enough not to laugh at that time.

“Your body quite stiff.” He pouted. Which I noted cute.

“Really? How do I become unstiff?”

“Try to loosen up a bit, let the beat hit your body smoothly.” And he shook his body while sort of chanting,

“Loosie goosie, loosie goosie…” I held in my laugh again. “Perhaps, it’ll be easier if I…” He stands behind me, “stand behind me and follow along..” He looked at me through the mirror. I don’t know for how many times I blushed again and encouraging myself, pulling his arms around me.

“Followed how I moved okay?” I did the body wave slowly, he smiled and copied my movement again.

“Alright…How was that?”

“Need a bit more practice, once more?”

“Perhaps a closer comparison is in order..” He pulls me closer to him and I was more than willing to step closer. “Once more…” I nodded, and slowly did the body wave once more, with our body literally touching one another.  He followed my movement diligently and whispered into my ear, “How am I doing?”

“Better, actually very good…”

“Really? I guess some of your y is rubbing off on me..” He chuckled softly, once again making my heart thumped. I giggled.

“You need to teach me how to, do those break dance stuff..”

“For sure! But there is something you’ll need to do before we get to break dancing” His fingers lightly ran down my arm, taking my hand in his, bringing it up, to look at my muscles. “Gain a little more upper body strength…” He smiled and brings my hand to rest behind his neck. I was shivering as his hand travelling down my arm.

“I don’t think that will happen soon…” I looked at him, as my hand behind his neck, touching his skin lightly. “Any other dance I could learn then?” He suddenly rested his chin on my shoulder,

“Top-rocking, the dance you do before you go to the ground, doesn’t take much strength. It is still kind of tricky to learn though. At least, for me it was.” He chuckled again. I turned to face him, and instantly blushed to tomato red as I realized we are really close.

“I could try to learn that, I am a fast learner…” He smirked.

“That color of red looks very nice on you..” He cupped my face, running his thumbs over my cheeks very lightly. “Shall we?” I scoffed, trying to deny what my heart felt at that moment.

“Tease…Shall we what?” I braved myself to look into his eyes, ignoring the fact my cheeks are burning red. He smiled.

“Shall we~ start the top-rocking lesson? Unless..” He raised his eyebrow as he continued, “You had something else in mind…”

“Something else?” I looked at him, puzzled. “I don’t need to get ready or anything?” He shook his head.

“It’s basically just fancy footwork.”

“Ahh…Then, let’s start…” I looked at him, eager must showed clearly on my face.He nodded and turns to face the mirror, breaking the close contact we had.

“The Kick Step is probably the best for beginners. There is only three steps. Kick out, step in, and step out..” As he spoke, he showed me the move. “See, nothing too difficult.”

“That’s easy…” And I copied his movement earlier. He clapped his hand and I feel great at that moment.

“Great! Guess you are a natural dancer as well as a natural beauty…” I could not hide my blush, because I know I look horrible, sweating and hair in a mess.

“Is that a compliment on how I look? With mess like this?” I laughed a bit, “I guess I had a really good teacher, which is also handsome..”

“A mess? Really? Wow..” He scanned me up and down. “You must be a real gem all cleaned up if this is a ‘mess’. What can I say…” His arm once more draped on my shoulder, “We make a good team..” And I believed his word.

“Yeah, we do…And seriously, you need an eye check, Seth…”

“An eye check?” Not even, but you are more than welcome to stare into my eyes any time,” And he winked, I felt my heart was jumping out of my ribcage at that instant. I covered it up with a giggle.

“Actually, I won’t mind that..” And smirked to him.

“Great, so dinner then?” And that moment, I know, wherever he asked me to go, I will say yes.

I could not help to smile. That’s, that is how I fell in love for the first time in my life. Someone who I never met before but manage to touch me without me feeling scared to him when we first met. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how it happens in the RP, i swear XD

Although for a while I will only use Riley and Adrian's POV... 

Do tell me how is it