12

Hey there,Guess What? I love you.

 

I am so sorry I haven't updated for a while. ;;

I haven't had the time, and I might be having a writers block.

I swear, I'll update a lot!

I'm rushing the story a bit

---------------------------------------------------

“Class, pack your bags, we’re going to Jeju Island with the whole junior year!” the teacher said. It was quiet for a few seconds, then the whole class erupted in cheers.

 

“Who am I going to stay with?” you whispered, “None of the girls like me...”

 

“It’s fine,” Ricky whispered back, “If they hurt you, they’ll have to deal with us.”

 

“And if people will kindly stop talking, there’s more.” The teacher looked at you and Ricky when she said it. “The rooms are now co-ed, and some fit up to 14 people, some only fit two. We have decided in your preference of friends and people we think you might be friends with.”

 

“How does the teacher know who I hang out with?” you whispered.

 

“To answer your question Ms. Kang, you and Ricky talk all the time,” the teacher pointed out. You blushed and looked down.

 

“Okay, let’s see... Jaekyung with Minhyun and Yoomi in Room 203, Eunmi with Ricky, Chunji, Changjo, and Ljoe in Room 305..”

 

“WHAAT???” Jaekyung screamed.

 

The teacher raised an eyebrow. “Yes Ms. Kim?”

 

Jaekyung blushed at being called but stood her ground “Eunmi doesn’t even know Ljoe or Changjo oppa!” she protested, “How is she friends with him if she doesn’t know him?”

 

“As I recall, I said We have decided in your preference of friends AND people we think you might be friends with.” The teacher said, “Please listen Ms.Kim.”

 

Jaekyung sunk lower in her seat. “Why does that nerd always get the good people...” she muttered, and then slumped.

 

“We’re together,” you whispered to Ricky.

 

Ricky’s shoulder slumped. “With Ljoe and Changjo... “ he muttered.

 

You giggled and flicked his forehead. “It’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

 

“I’ll take your word for it,” Ricky murmured, and then slinked down to his seat.

 

“Pack your bags, we’re going next week. No uniforms!” the teacher called out, “Don’t forget, and be here at 7:30!”

 


 

~*~Break~*~

 

“EUNMI WE’RE TOGETHER FOR THE FIELD TRIP!” Chunji shrieked, and then ran to you. “With Ljoe and Changjo though,” he wrinkled his nose. “And CAP hyung and Niel got paired up with 100%!”

 

“Here they come.” you laughed softly.

 

“I could have gotten worst partners...” CAP mumbled as he walked into distance. “I’m glad actually.”

 

“Glad about what?” someone asked.

 

“Why are you here Ljoe?” Niel asked.

 

“Teacher made Changjo dust the erasers with 100%, so I’ll just be with you guys.” Ljoe snickered. “Why?”

 

“Nothing... Just that you’re really annoying.” Cap muttered.

 

Ljoe glared at CAP. They stood there for a few minutes until Ljoe said, “Is this what you guys do all day?”

 

 

“Remind me why we’re here again.” CAP muttered. “Eating patbingsoo with him.” he shot a look at Ljoe who was eating happily.

 

“I don’t know hyung, ask her.” Ricky shot a look at you, who was eating happily too.

 

“Only Niel seems to be enjoying this out of us...” Chunji glared at Niel who was eating with you and trying to start a conversation with Ljoe.

 

“So, when did you guys become friends?” Niel asked you and Ljoe.

 

“Ever since birth,” Ljoe replied with his mouth full, “Changjo, me, and Eunmi used to get dukboki together until she left.”

 

“We still do...” you pouted, and Ljoe shrugged.

 

“Dukboki? What shop?” Niel questioned.

 

“A home owned shop.” you replied.

 

“Okay, this question is for Ljoe.” Niel looked directly at Ljoe.

 

Ljoe shrugged, “Fire away.”

 

“Do you like Eunmi?”

 

Ljoe choked on his patbingsoo, and flushed red. “No.” he said a little too quickly, and then lowered his face to his patbingsoo.

 

“Are you sure?” Niel teased.

 

“Yes.” Ljoe’s face was still lowered to the patbingsoo.

 

“What kind of reaction to that question is that? If he doesn’t like her, then he would have just said no like he does everyday,” Chunji murmured thoughtfully, looking at Ljoe who’s face was on the patbingsoo now.

 

“Now it’s obvious, I never knew it. Ljoe likes someone.” Ricky whispered.

 

“Maybe, or he just does that to direct questions like that.” CAP whispered back.

 

Ljoe stood up, and then said a bit loudly, “I don’t like Eunmi.” and walked out of the patbingsoo shop.

 

“Just a simple question...” Niel muttered. “And he walks away.”

 

You just stood there eating your patbingsoo, not noticing what just happened.

 

 

“Okay butter cup, we have a few questions for you.” Minwoo snarled, cracking his knuckles.

 

“You don’t look the most intimidating.” Changjo rolled his eyes, and leaned back. “Ask away.”

 

“How did you and Eunmi meet.” Rokhyun said in the most intimidating voice he could muster.

 

“Not even scary.” Changjo snickered. “We were introduced by our parents.”

 

“How did she get along with someone like you, rude, and unlikeable but pretty,” Changbum muttered, and Changjo chuckled.

 

“Ah, the old days were weird, I was different back then.” Changjo said wistfully. “But the past is the past, next,” he  waved his hand dismissively and took a sip of water.

 

“Okay, do you like Eunmi?” Jonghwan asked, and Changjo spit out water.

 

“W-what? No.” Changjo muttered, and then lowered his head but 100% could see his red ears.

 

 *Oh ho ho* they thought, and smirked. “I think you do Changjo-shi,” Hyukjin said.

 

“Ani, we just met, and how could I like her?” Changjo protested. “The past is the past, and that’s final.” Changjo stood up and walked away.

 

*Pabo, if you didn’t like her you would have just said a simple no.* 100% thought.

 

“What did he mean of the past is over? Did he like her before?” Minwoo muttered.

 

“Must have.” Jonghwan nodded in agreement.

 

“So does he like her or not?”

 

Jonghwan shrugged, “It’s not our business since we don’t know them very well.” he said. “But that’s going to change,” he continued, “Because one day we’ll know everything about them.”

 

“By becoming their friends.”