Chapter 2

CHOI MINHO IS MY COUSIN and im an idol!!!!

2 weeks later

 

“Oppa are you ready to go we have to go to the audition already or we’ll miss it and this will be all for nothing”

 

 

“I’ve got my stuff… do you?”

 

 

“Yeaa… I forgot my make up bag what do we do oppa L… just kidding I have everything and a great outfit under this overly big coat. I just hope nobody recognizes us”

 

 

“Yenni you know the judges will have to have to know recognize us if we are to be chosen”

 

 

“I know that!! What I mean are the newspapers because if we are recognized by them we might not be able to go to Korea next month”

 

 

“Ya you pabo did you forget we will be disguised through our costumes and before we put them on we have our wigs”

 

 

“Sorry oppa I guess I’m just...just nervous and……forgetful :)”

 

 

“Ya pabo” Minho mumbled under his breath

 

 

“Hehehehehe frog”

 

 

“Come on oppa we have to go or we’ll miss the train”

 

 

Arrasso

 

 

*Time skip* to function 2:00pm

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming today for our last performance are siblings Minho and Yenni will come out in five minutes as we put up there finishing props up and their amazing costumes!!”

 

 

Crowd waiting impatiently

 

 

“Oppa I don’t think I can do this”

 

 

“You have to Yenni or Ajiushi won’t let you study at university we have to do this.Hhe’s already planned our trip in Korea…well only the flight and accommodation the rest is up to us” 

 

 

“Really yes so we just have to get notices alright let’s do this!!”

 

 

“Good girl Yenni”

 

 

YA

 

 

Minho looks shocked and confused at her suddenly yelling at him

 

 

“Let’s do this Oppa”

 

 

“YA PAbo you almost gave me a hard attack”