chapter 1

CHOI MINHO IS MY COUSIN and im an idol!!!!

“Minho oppa, I don’t want to leave school yet I want to became a doctor and is I get high enough grades I could became a lawyer”

 

“Yenni there is nothing I can do mum and dad are gone and our uncle can pay for you to get your intuition”

 

He just wants to marry me off to someone I don’t and wont love because I won’t even know the guy… why can’t you help me oppa” Yenni sobbed on his shoulder as he pulled her into a hug

 

“I know Yenni I know...”

 

Then why won’t you let me go for a scholarship… what did uncle say or do to make you do this before you were telling me we could be anything as long as we put our minds to it. Well I’m putting my mind into getting a scholarship”

 

“Yenni listen to me there is another way...”

 

Yenni stared at him eyes filled with hope and tears

 

“How oppa”

 

“He said if we became widely known by the end of next year he will let us live our lives the way we want wouldn’t that be great...”

 

“yea like that'll happen....buuuut how will we do this I mean we live in Australia it’s not like we can take one of uncles planes and go to Korea to became idols” 

 

“Yenni that … might…actually…work”

 

“What!!! ..Oppa I was kidding and what if Ajiusshi should find out he would put a bounty on our heads before we even reach Korea”

 

“Not if we talk to him we say that before we take up on his offer we would like to travel to Korea for a trip little will he know we will have began our training already.”

 

“TRAINING and how are we going to do that!!!?”

 

“uuuuummmmmmm oh.....YES Well there is this function held by SBSpopasia and SM Entertainment its in 2 weeks in that time we will have to practice. Do want to practice together or separately?”

 

“How about we practice together later but first on our own and if were having trouble we just go see each other and work it out but oppa when are you planning on telling Ajiushi about wanting to go to Korea especially if I’m there .. You know he doesn’t like me very much because I’m adoptedL”

 

“Well you’re going to come with me and if this plan doesn’t work we can always go for the Olympics I mean were both competitive and sporty so while practicing for our dances we can go swimming and ball games to keep our stamina and endurance up”

 

“Oppa why do you speak so confidently “I feel like my heart is going to fall out of my head” (house bunny quote)

 

“It’s ok Yenni we can do this were both pretty talented and…..We have our good looks i mean we could became models if we really wanted to”

 

“Oppa:).....ok mh” doing a fighting moment 

 

yenni nodded her head furouisly (sorry for the wrong spelling) while Minho just smiled at his sister warmly