I Saw Him Or Not..

He's Officially My Boss & I'm Officially his Maid

( YURI POV)

I was nervous as hell, the thought of not getting a job was really terrifying. Both of my hands kept sweating every two second. That's my normal reaction, I mean a lot of people sweat when they are nervous, don't they?

I could've get a better job then a maid , but the fact that the wage was higher then I had expected. I took no second to reconsider about the job. I called in and I told them my basic information and surprisely they didn't ask me a lot. I mean who would want to know what college you go to, if your getting a job as a maid anyway.

I woke up expecially early today, I guess around 7:20? I make a quick trip to the bathroom and apply a little makeup, which I don't often do. I head down stair to make breakfast for my self since no one wants to eat with me. My mother doesn't come home until late at night and she left early in the morning. She's probably still sleeping in her bed. But I can care less.

I nearly push my self out the door and close it as loud as I could, just to tell someone that I'm leaving, which she can care less.

I made my way to the bus stop and waited patiently for the bus to come. But sooner or later, the bus finally arrived and I got on.

Once I got to my destiny, I head inside to a enormous building. Packed with workers and vistors. I headed towards the front where a young lady was answering a phone call. I again have to wait and she was no where near  ending this freaken call and I could tell she was flirting with some guy, can't be a lady right? I mean if she is, then she's a lesbian. Period.

After 5 years later which was really about 5 min, she finally notice my present and ask me what I'm here for. I took a deep breath cause if I didn't, I'll be cursing her out by now and she will probably be laying on the floor, killed or have broken bones. No Kidding..

I was escorted upstair by another person. If it was that same old lady again, she will be in the hospital by now. Just for making me wait.

Once that person brought me to door made out of glass, but you can't really see the inside. She left me  and I was supposedly go inside right?, but I waited outside the door and took a deep breath before knocking the door.

It was silence at first but then someone said, " Come In", I open the door and peaked inside before opening the door fully. I have to admit that the door was pretty heavey for me, a girl who can lift weight.

I slowly walk my way toward that person. So rude, he has his back facing me and I even know that this is inappropriate. I was the first one to speak, " Hello, I'm kwon Yuri" I greeted. But still he didn't turn around. I think he was about to when I said my name, is my name scarier then me? Never heard of that...

Then when he finally turned around, it was my turn to shut up. My brain went blank. Hero?

Is it really him, his face, his nose,his eyes,and all his features look so alike. Can it be that I finally found him after so many years?

I'm happy and part of me is.... sad? He left me without saying anything, I looked all around the world just to look for him and now he's perfectly fine in front of me. Another question pop inside my head, when did he became so rich, I know he would get a job but in this amount of time, he was able to buy this himself.

Wait, Is this really Hero?

I took a step closer to him and the question that have been stuck in my head once I saw him was finally let out of my lip"  Are You Hero"? I want him to say Yes.

" No"

My heart sank, all my hopes are gone. Why am I even that stupid to think that, that person was actually him. He is just a stanger and nothing else. It's not your Hero, Yuri. Stop thinking about him.

That person who is known as Kim Jaejoong,handed me a paper which I guess is a Contract? There's alot in one page and I was kind of stuck at one of his rule. I mean I can't just leave or quit if I want to, What is this! But once I thought about the amount of salary I going to get. I sign that piece of paper which I think is crap. 

Now I guess Kim Jaejoong is Offically my Boss. And I'm Offically his Maid.

 

...... Why does his office or himself smell so alike to Hero, That kind of smell when I hug him......

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the subs<3

By the way, I change my title, sorry for the inconvenience.....