She Appeared In Front Of Me, Once Again

He's Officially My Boss & I'm Officially his Maid

My heart doesn't heal if I always see you with him. The way how we use to be, the smile that belongs to me is all gone. It's not mine anymore and I know it was never mine in the first place. The way how you act towards him, the hug you use to give me is now all his. I'm left with nothing, but if you can return to my heart, then that means everything.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

  I walk down the glooming hallway, as I stand in front of my office door, I took out my keys and turn the knob. I walk toward my desk and sat down on the huge chair as I close my eyes and inhale in the fresh air. The windows were kept open, just for the fresh air to be blown in and to hear the bird chirping with each other. They don't have anything to worry about, they can fly around and look for their mates. I wish I could've done that so I can fly around the world just to look for you.

As I was so into the world of nature, there came a knock on my door. I open my eyes, " Come In" I said quietly. Already knowing who that person is. Well not really knowing that person, but knowing why that person came here, it was for a job interview. I was planning to hire someone to clean my house and do the laundry, ect. In another word, A maid. As you can see, I own this enormous company and I obviously don't have time to clean my mansion and I don't like a lot of people in my house, one maid is enough, and that person will also be my personal maid. Okay so before we so even farther about this, lets continue...

My chair was facing backward so as that person comes in, She can't see my face. How do I know it a "she", cause her voice sound like a girl. " Hello, My name is kwon Yuri" she greeted.

Did I just hear her name wrong? Her name is exacly like hers and her vo-ice, sounded just like her. Well anyone in this world can have the same first and last name, right? But why am I get thinking about her, cause today was the day we meet, in my senior year of high school....

I still didn't turn around, I was too stunned and afraid at the same time. I don't know why but all I know is that I can't get myself to turn the chair. I felt like the chair was stuck, it wouldn't move an inch.

I slowly turn around and once I saw "her", I feel my whole world just turn upside down. Never would I imagine her standing in front of me, having the same smile I had seen before. But it was all gone once she saw me. I can't even explain her expression , it was mix of confussion, angryness, and sadness..... But why was she the one who should be depress and sad? I mean I should be the one, not her.

I don't know what to do at that moment, but to smile at her. She didn't smile back. Her face was blank and now I can't really tell what she's thinking in her mind.

" So, your the one who want this job?" I asked. I could tell once she heard me start talking, she came out of her little world, I know cause I know her well, but does she know me well , like I do? Probably not.

" y-es" her voice kinda crack as she replied to my question.

I'm not going to fell into her trap again, like I did before. Cause I, Kim Jaejoong changed. This is a statement and it was not a question.

Before I can ask her another question, she start talking before I could, " Are you Hero?". I flinched once she ask me that. (A/N: It will be explain later in the chapter)

No one had ever call me besides her, and that's not my real name.

" No" I said firmly. I could tell she was taken back by the tone of my voice.

" I'm sorry, I think I mistaken you by another person" she bowed after she said that.

I wanted tell her that I am but after refering back to my past memories, I plan to lied to her. She lied to me too, right?

I told her about everything that she needed to do, but I'm not sure if she's listening to me so just dazing off. She kept staring at me and I feel like she's making a hole in my face.

I let her sign a contract and out of all the rules, one of them said,

#3. You can't quit if you want too, only me, Kim Jaejoong can fire you.

She stared at it for a long time and I don't think she will stop looking at it if I didn't fake a cough. I was getting impatient as the clock above me started to make those nosy sound whenever a second goes by. Then after a long time, She finally sign it.

I don't know why but once she sign that paper, I felt relief. I don't know, But I'm sure and I'm confidence that I don't have anymore feeling for her. I'm Right, right?

I didn't left her, she's the one who left me. If you want to ask me why, then read that letter, that she wrote to me......

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for subscribing, I really appreciate it...