Chocolate Chipped Cookies

Flightless Love

-- Min Juns Childhood

 

"Fatty Fatty Fatty Fatty " they laughed at me and always teasing me the same old things .

 

This has never been old . This is my early school life as a little lad . Yes i may be that big but i consider myself cute because that's what my parents and relatives always thought about me . At first i tend to run out to my teachers and rant about what they always told and about the teasing parts . But i always got the same answers .

 

"Don't mind them , they don't mean it okay? "

 

That ! That is what i always get . Rude isn't it ? So i just let it go . Let them tease me until they broke a throat . That is also the reason why i didn't please to have a single friend . Cause if someone teased me i get mad of course , so if i got mad , they always think I'm inclement and a non-genial person . But somehow i cope to have a friend that same year .

 

......

 

"A for ... " my teacher raised her tone and i raised my tiny hands to answer .

"apocalypse ?" i slightly scratched my nape and arranged my soon to be falling glasses .

"g-great example MinJun but i think APPLE could be more fit on your ages" my teacher smiles as if she doesn't know what i have just said .

 

A sat back and my classmate poked me . "what is apocalypse ?" he frowned .

"It is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception." i stated and my other mates manage to gave me their gazes .

"woah ! how'd you know those things ?" my classmate asked .

 

"i just know ." i smiled and the bell exactly rang . "okay my precious pupils you may now have your recess . Enjoy kids !" A blur and pigments of noise blocks me as they stood up and jump to death just to eat nor play .

 

I have my little , i mean tiny lunch box on my own and i planned to eat at the cafeteria where colleges and Secondary students used to eat and have their breaks .

By this time i know that it's peacefully behave in there cause Preps and Secondary students never get the same breaks . My mom always have me sandwiches , either ham and cheese or tuna sandwich . So today i got ...... Tuna ! I frowned in no reason . I was happily chewing my bread like there's no tomorrow , silly me .

 

...

 

"hey , you want some of my cookies? " a voice startled me off .

"eh? " i shook my head and saw a boy pupil , about my age and year . He's wearing glasses but a little larger than mine . His hair is kinda long so his hair is tied up high . He was holding a box full of cookies , about 10 pieces .

"my mother told me to finish all of this so that i won't be starving for a reason ." he stated and sat besides me . "but on the first place i can't finish all of this " he rub his nape and beamed slyly .

 

"uhmm i still have mine so ... uhmmm" i still didn't know this boy and his giving me his food . "but i think i can take a little " i smiled and get one .

"aww! " i grunted . He slapped my hands , my little hands .

"did you already washed your tiny hands?" he smiled and tilt his round head .

"kinda?" i tried to pass an excuse .

 

"here , use this , you tend to eat without cleaning those precious hands ?" he gave me a green bottle that reads ...

 

"Hand Sanitizer?" wow this kid is clean and full of sanity . I just put some of it on my tiny hands , according to him , and rub all that aqua thingy's . Then i reached my hands again for the cookies . Yay ! now i got one . Wonder how it tasted like . But i know mom's were tasty and sweet . I bite on in a little , it was chocolate chipped ! My eyes widened when my tongue evaded my taste buds . It almost tastes like mom's .

 

"How was it?" he looked at of with worried face .

"it was great !" i bite another fraction of it . "definitely great . " its really delicious . "your mom knows how to bake huh " i smiled

"uhmm ... i-i baked th-those " he replied that made of choked to death .

"jeongmallo!? you're still 8 years old and you know how to bake? " i said widened eyes .

"my mother taught me how to when i was 4 cause she said that those time i like to watch her bake" he responded .

 

"ohw nice bonding " i take a sip on my chocolate drink , which is my favorite drink , and didn't notice something .

"uhmm " the 8 year old lad on my front pointed something on my face , i was clueless . I raised him an eyebrow and tilt my head . He stood up a little and came near my face . Woah! He wipes my pink luscious lips with his finger and rubs his hands on his uniform . I never thought that i was that gawk . I was them startled and shook my head .

 

"uhmm ... ahehe tasty !" i smiled pertaining to the cookie .

"uhh . yeah . " he pass out a beam and eat his own .

 

--- Shinwoo's P.O.V

 

I sighed looking at my new found friend . He's just precious . I think we will be friends , a lot longer i think and i wish .

 

"can i ask something ?" i said to break the quiet atmosphere .

"anything " he smiled .

"do you like flowers?" i asked

"no , that's for girls " he bite another of my cookies almost eaten it all up . "i prefer toys ... little toys , why?" he asked

 

"ah n-nothing . " i replied stuttering

"but i like roses , white ones . " he smiled like remembering something from his memory .

"weird huh . you don't like flowers but you like roses , white ones " i chuckled a little .

 

He was playing with his hands as my gazes landed on him . From his cheeks , eyes , lips , shoulders , and whole body up to his toe . He's beautiful . Wait no ! Not on a boy . I was taking a fracas with my mind not to like him but , i know there is this something , something that i can't hold on without saying it .

 

--- Min Jun's P.O.V

 

I was playing with my tiny hands as air passes through my scruffy hair . He was silent . Out of words? Maybe ? Maybe not . I tried a gaze but he's looking back . I don't know but a sting of electromagnetic sparks out of my chest that made my head turn the other way . What now ?! Not on a boy you little lad .

 

"uhmm " he spoke? "i don't know how to " yeah ! he spoke!! "say this but ... " i blushed like crazy a little and shook it of and look a his eyes straight . This 2nd grade friend of mine has something to say .

 

"Can You Be my Boyfriend?" What?! The bell exactly shouted to up that its time to go and leave each others company . He ran out as fast as he can and hid my eyes of his presence . What did he just said? I don't think i heard it wrong . No i didn't ! Did he just asked my persona to be his BOYFRIEND? I was startled by a group of secondary students that made me shook my head constantly . As i started to pack my lunch box i saw the last cookie made by my new friend . I pick it up and saw something written on it . 'Shinwoo' That could be his name? I don't know . Aish . I just quickly pick it up and throw at my box . I ran through the big huge way and back to my room . Thinking of those events doesn't let my mind in till the end of my mini class . I never had a thought he'd say that . But logically thinking . He might be just joking . In fact were to young for him to be serious . Hmmmm . I'll just shrug it off . And think that i didn't hear anything .

 

...

 

I yawned taking the ride on our school bus home . Its 4 in the afternoon so i was time in to watch my favorite cartoon . I was quickly home so i was quite excited , to watch of course . I was dropped home and i hop up to the doors and greeted my mom like i was "MOM ! " and them smile .

 

"remember to take your shoes of okay?" she reminded me off I just mmm'ed at her and as i take of my tiny pink white shoes at the porch i saw something that made me peek . It was a white ... Rose! i picked it quickly and smiled . I just love this rose . Then scanning it 360 degrees i manage to saw a paper , rolled and attached on the stem . In my curiosity i take it out , even he this is for me or not , and read it . The writings are quite unreadable and just a blur but i can still understand it , a little . So i started to read it and a spread of red targets my face . It was him .

 

'Sorry for what i said earlier but ... I mean IT

 

                                            -shinwoo ^___^'

 

I was nearly squealing as i ran through the kitchen and stop quickly as mom heard me .

 

"what was that ? what about?" she asked .

"nothing " i faced her with dead emotions , holding my laughter .

"mom can i ask something ?"

"what is it my dear " she replied .

"is it bad for me to have a boyfriend?" she suddenly closed the faucet .

 

She chuckled "ahehe Boy-FRIEND? no . but BOYFRIEND .? " she came near and i was just ...... smiling

"maybe that's not that serious dear . " she patted my head and pinch my nose . "change your clothes now your cartoons are waiting " she smiled I pouted and walked upstairs .

 

I throw myself on the bed and sighed . I picked again the letter which was flattened on my back pocket and gave it another gaze . "Not too ...... Serious?" i frowned and crumpled it up then throw it on the window and looked at my beautiful ceiling . With endless thoughts

 

-- End of Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

really really sorry for THE LATE UPDATE >.<

this is the third chappie :]] .. hope you liked it .. tnx for reading .. really really LOVE comments so DROP IT UP DOWN BELOW also sorry for really short update

hahaha ...

for any english grammar words or anything i'll clean it up but .. thats my best HAHA ..

:]]

SORRY AGAIN SUPER LATE >.<