Care For Someone

Flightless Love

I live normally in this tiring wolrd . Have only trusted one best of the best friends . But didn't please to have a partner to share Love with . Im just your normal 17 year old kid studying at a pleasant school just a plenty of blocks away from my house . 5 feet and 9 inches away from the ground , simple isn't it ?

I tend to have a darkish brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes . They say i'm quite shy but i was really approachable and understandably well .

I was raised not by my real parents but my Foster Parents or my Known parents . They took the responsibility on me since i was a toddler . They told me that my parents died in a car accident on the way home from accesing my paper documents when i was 3 months old .

I felt a bit sad when i knew those things behind myself but latter more i tend to comprehend Specially the love and care that my parents today was giving me is such a pleasure to have in a way that i can almost feel that they are my real parents . I could hope my real parents where glad about my life state in their hands .

I was their only child for now because mom has no intention to have a child at our life state today . So i really felt that she loved me all her heart and soul .

I was glad to pass the school i want to enter . I got to study hard this time because i promise my parent to get them an award for a honorable student .

But honestly in the class i always end up looking at the window thinking of my life story again and again and ag .....

 

" Yah ! it's your turn to introduce yourself ." Shin Dong Woo , my friend , tapped me with a drawn grin on his shining face . I'd rather call him Shinwoo cause he likes it more .

" i-im sorry." i shook my head and face the professor. " sorry " i bowed on him and have my sly grin .

" it's ok. " he beamed wearing those dimples beyond his face . I just nod .

" Annyeong Hasaeyo , I'm Min Jun , Chae Min Jun . I am probably 17 years old Born on September 10 1994 . I love music and sometimes i tend to dance with it . uhhhmmm .... If you want to know more ... just approach me or .... Shinwoo " and i gave Shinwoo a grin and bowed on everyone .

 

...

 

" why me ? " Shinwoo nudge me off .

" you're my bestest friend . And i know i can count on you . can't i ? " i raised him a tone .

 

...

 

He was my bestest friend since i was in elementary . He is the only one that had enter my house , even my room . He is just a few steps away from my porch so no biggie if he wants to came by at my premises . He is a cute and a really good friend of mine . He knows every secret of mine and i know his secrets as well . We came from the same middle level school and often being room mates .

 

...

 

This is been the first week of classes so its quite not a surprise that everyone should introduce oneself . After i introduce myself a boy named Yang Yoseop came after . He was about 5'6 tall and was builded up so well . He said he also loves music and to dance so probably he will join the schools dance group .

After him is a girl named Lee Sun Kyu . She was beautiful and a beamy person . She stated that her friends call her Sunny because of her blooming persona .

More and More students came after and i think i can try to be friends with some of them , not to mention that all my life the only friend whom i really trust is Shinwoo . But he said that i should change that attitude of mine and start to mingle with everyone else . I understand and really , i was nearly ready to do that . A few more students have passed and the bell had rang . Time for a little break i guess . All of the students stood up and i obliged . I start to arrange my things but on a sudden move i tend to tap shinwoo on the shoulders . I have no idea why . My head started to feel heavy and dizzy . It was like millions of thoughts are on a battle in my head . All of the sudden someone catches me . The last thing i remember was there was a black atmosphere near my eyes .

 

--- Shin Woo's POV

 

At last ! it was Lunch Break . I stood up and give the professor a smile . I was Physically on my state of well being but i felt someone's hand beyond my back .

I was stunned by the sudden move . MinJun started to collapse and i tend to catch him and a shock of worriedness and panicking was built in my inside .

 

" YAH ! What happen ? " i grabbed him by the shoulder and take him on a piggy back ride .

 

What am i gonna do ? I didn't even know what happened on him . Is he sick ? But How ? What kind of disease it might be ? More on More questions battled upon my mind and any of them are not getting the proper response . I started to get him out of the room and gaze left and right thinking where to go . Since we were both freshmen students here , we didn't know the facilities here and where to ask . I just follow what i think can lead me on the right way .

 

" excuse me.. " i was taking a sprint on the hall not thinking that i could hit anyone .

" pardon me .. " i was hitting someone and just continue. " sorry " i bow but still reassuring that Min Jun is in my safe hands .

 

' DAMN ! where is the clinic ?' i was on the ground floor and still searching for nothing .

 

...

 

Few more gaze and i found it .

 

" THERE !! " i ran as fast as i can towards the door .

" Good Morning ... i mean Afternoon to you wha-- "

" He collapsed i don't know why !! " i was nearly screaming and stopped the nurse from her statement .

" when is his last full meal ? "

 

the nurse held us on the bed and i held him down on it . "i-i don't know . . la-last night this morning ? I DON'T KNOW !!...! " i was really worried i don't know why .

 

"SIR ! he is not gonna die . Its just he skipped his meal " the nurse was done on checking him up .

"o-ok ... what should i do now ? Can i help with something ? " i sat beside him and brush his hair .

"is he your friend ? " the nurse ask picking some medicines or something on the counter .

"best friend ... " i beamed

"well ... you should take care of him . But as i can see ." she stopped .

"hmmmm?" i frown in confusion .

"You care for him so much . " she gave of the medicine in instant. "give him those when he wakes up . Give him first a meal then he can drink those . ok ?"

 

I nod . "sorry for the unwise manner that I've done" i scratched my nape and smiled slyly .

"its ok dear ." she gave me a gaze and then the two of us . "i know that you just care so much for that little lad ."

I smiled for response .

 

Then someone came in the clinic at instant . He was about 5'8 tall just was as Minjun as . His right lip corner has bruise and a cut .

 

"Nurse? " he spoke and the nurse in front of me shook off .

"what is it this time ?" they talk as if they know each other . Maybe that guy really know every corner of this place .

"i just got some flying punches from my classmate ?" now he is sitting on the bed beside ours . He looked like some of this bad boys in the campus but , who am i to judge .

 

I gave my gazes back on Minjun thinking he's alright when he wakes up from his slumber .

 

--- Min Jun's POV

 

Words , Phrases , Sentence is all that enters my mind from my slumber . I can't withstand the noise but i know that the voice i heard was familiar , it might be Shinwoo . But i can't process the other voice that he was talking to . My head and whole body is still in nowhere i don't have the energy to do anything . I'm feeling my stomach is trembling and I'm starving .

 

My sights are turning to blur from nothing . I was seeing light , white lights , white walls , then my gaze landed on a clock and it reads ......

 

12:47 !!!!??? how long was i sleeping ?? ONE FULL HOUR ?

 

Lunch break must be over . How can i eat now ? I'm starving .

 

My mind started to work again . How did i get in here anyway ? Might be the teacher brought me here . Or anyone in the room . Or ...

Before i could process another data , i felt hands on my shoulders . Warm hands . They made me feel comfortable . Then a voice proceeds .

 

"Minjun ? are you awake ? " i knew it . It was Shinwoo . His face was worried . I just gave a slight grin . That was the best i can do .

"Does anything hurts?" his voice was still worried but he tried to give a smile . I stood up and sit leaning on the headrest of the bed . I shook my head and i frown landing my hands on my stomach .

"Hungry ?" he smiled again and stood up reaching something in his pocket .

"hmmmmmmm " i nod .

"The nurse said that you should really eat and take these pills ." he stated .

 

I just nod and give him a smile . "don't worry i can still move " i chuckled and tried to stood up .

 

But eventually i tend to fall . How fool am i to stand here at my state. He stretches his arms and catch me . Time maybe going by but on my state i felt it in pause . I don't know why and still i can't find a proper explanations . "that's a big no" he smiled and i felt something that lend my hands on my chest .

 

"yah ! are you okay ?" he place me back leaning on the headrest of the bed . "no i-its nothing . I just felt something heavy " i tried to pass a grin .

"you sure ? " he placed his hands on my shoulders . I nod .

"you really sure huh ." he scrub my shoulders giving warmth .

"yes . can you get me a water ? " i breathed out . He obliged .

"wait here okay I'll be back . " he commanded . I fail to give a response .

 

He left my side and i tried a little gaze as he leave the clinic . I was really starving . It was really a quite day for me . I gaze upon the clock and it reads 1:15 . I just thought that I'm excused on my classes and Shinwoo also .

 

"Does he really cared as nice as that? "a voice travels inside my ears . Pleading my whole body to look upon the owner of the voice . He was wearing the same uniform as mine . But he was wearing a cap , a pink cap that fits his hair . He has bruise and a cut beyond his pink lips .

 

"uhhh ?" i spoke up and frown trying to confirm he's talking to me .

 

He just smile and raised both his eyebrow . He looks friendly but i don't know .

 

-End of Chapter 1