My Friend , My Foe

Flightless Love

I can't form the right words to launch but i tried everything I've got .

"uhhm ...... y-yeah ?" i finished my own words . He gave me a smile and breathed out .
"i heard you collapsed because you didn't take your breakfast . " He stated in a nice way . But still having the slightest tone of exhortation .
"uhh ... hmmm . yeah " that's all i could say . He looks nice and good to befriend .
"You? what happened to your lips ?" I asked . He smiled and place a finger on his lips .
"ahh . this? i just got some flying punches from my mates . " He chuckled .
"why?" i respond curiously .
"nothing important . " He started to play with his hands and fingers .
"o-okay . " i beamed and he gave a grin back .

--- Shin Woo's POV

"Water please ." i place my won on the cashier with a smile . She obliged and get me a water .
"Late lunch break?" a voice travels on my ears . I take a glance and saw SungMin , Choi SungMin , Minjun's seatmate . He gave me a smile and a swift gaze .
"uhh I took Minjun on the clinic ." i got the water i bought . "You ? why are you here ? it's beyond class period right ?" i added .
"Ah ! this ." he gave me some papers with his writings . "notes . The professor told me to give you two this . " he beamed .
"ohh . thanks " i smiled back .
"How is he ? " he ask trailing at the same way as mine . He is really a nice friend and a maknae-type person . Sweet and cuddly , Minjun might say . About same height as Minjun's and he might not have those visually builded up body but he's fit and cute .

He was starting to leave but shook his head back "ohh say me a HI for Hyung ok?" he started to sprint .

"ahh o......Kay" i shrugged of and begin to walk again .

......

"Calculus . Science . Alge ... woah !" i was nearly squeaking . But luckily not a crowd was around the cafeteria that time . About Fifteen person only but i guess they didn't heard me . I look back on my track and looked for anything that can cause me to stumble . But the floor was not slick nor wet . Then i look under my Shoe and find a small camera that i step on .

"waahh . " i took it and checked it 360 degrees around . I gaze upon the person on the table near my place . He was sleeping . He must have dropped it .

I must take this home . And fix it . But logically speaking . He might not even know who broke it . And i didn't even know who is he . But might be my same year level.

"aish . " I frown to think but my conscience fight back telling me to fix it first .

My thoughts made me back to reality . I remember what Minjun said . I need to go back . I started to sprint towards the clinic bringing the camera . I put it in my pocket and focus on my way .

 

--- Min Juns's POV



"ahhh . so you're from room 1-B" he said smiling .

"yes. " I responded in no time . He was just about an inch from my room . He's from room 1-C . It was nice to befriend with him . Maybe i could really start to trust him . But not as i trusted Shinwoo . Shinwoo is really a friend of mine a good i mean very very good friend of mine . And i Love him . As a friend and as a brother almost .

"I'm back . " a familiar voice spread across the room . Shinwoo's voice does it .
"Oh . Thanks for the water . " i beamed on him and he does back .
"no problem ." He started to open it for me . Afterwards he gave it to me .
"Hyung . i said I'll be making friends right . " He gaze up on me and just slightly nods .
"i think found one . " i giggled . I peak behind him and point another person .

He shook his head on his back and gaze on whom in pointing to .

"He is ?" he asked .
"uhhmm . w-what's your name again . " I raised him an eyebrow .
"Sunwoo , Cha SunWoo ." he beamed on both of us .

"ah . please to meet you . " Shinwoo responds .



--- Sun Woo's POV



I got a slight beam from that ShinWoo guy and a big one from Minjun . My bruise and my cuts are starting to mend so I've decided to leave now

"uhmm i think i gotta go now . " i stated and stood up .

Before i could leave the premises i heard a Goodbye from someone . A sweet voice from someone i knew . Those words jumped and skipped my chest and give me a feeling of calmness and relaxation .

"Goodbye Hyung " what? he called me Hyung ? I shook my head back and give him a grin and nod . Afterwards , i manage to leave in no time .

......

 

Summer afternoon is one of the hottest time on earth . Sunlight is near above my dead atmosphere . The sun is gazing upon me, trying to peer a view of my whole face . Shadows are jingling around, joining my written shadow across my land feet . Kicking off some tiny rocks as i thought about nonsense thoughts, is making me more dead .

A big ring had poked me to a feeling that i had something to answer on my pocket phone . I lift it up and a voice proceeds .


"yah ! i thought you're going to fetch me at the park " Jihae's voice spoke with a tone of exhortation .


She's my present girlfriend whom i really love, but you know this feeling that sometimes not plenty ok? That you know . People were being cold on you . I'm not over reacting but I'm a bit jealous sometimes . Especially on her elementary crush . That Yeo Hoon guy . But well, she said that it is so so so so history and will never be repeated . But who am i not to be jealous . I'm his boyfriend .


"ah ! mianhaeyo i've forgotten it . ehehe" i tried to peer an excuse .
"I'm hungry . I'll be waiting ok?" her voice becomes sweet and light .
"ok ok . I'll be there shortly." I responded and bring her off .


Sh*t !!! I forgot to tell her i still have my last block . Guess i have to skip again for the third time this semester . Girls . You Always have to oblige them . But who am i to blame ? I'm the one who tend to love them . Sigh . How i wonder how is it to have a boyfriend instead of girls . Hmmm ? No ! Boys are for girls . Never think of that again, young man .


...


Leaving the school and walking down the road is really tiring . Shops here and there . People . Children all living things . Trees standing around , swinging left and right telling me that I'm near the park . Reaching at the center, i manage to see my girl sitting near the fountain .
I walked on her behind trying to avoid her gaze . I came near her back and extended my hands, i managed to cover her eyes from behind .


"yah!! who's this!!? let me go!!" she squeaked and made me giggled in my inside . I tighten up my grip and she still struggles for an answer .
"tadah !" i released her eyes and she tend to rub it like a child .
"what was that for .? " she exhorted and stood up .
"i had just missed you" i hugged her tight from her back and place my head on her small shoulders.
She broke into blushing and smiled a little . I faced her and she started to speak .
"let's eat." she beamed .
"I love you . you know that " i replied off to her statement .
"I love you too " she replied and give off a swift peck on my cheeks . I pouted .
"pft . when shall i get my first kiss on the lips ?" i asked cutely .
"never ! " she tongued over my face . "because you're late mister " then sounds of her heels were invading my ears as she started to trail the road .


...


Its getting dark now . 5:12pm not bad for an early dinner . The leaves are still ruffled on one side of the road and some of them are still making light noise escaping from the trees they used to be . The moon is there now trying to peer a view from the atmosphere he's in to . Cold air whipping in my face and my arms but still telling me its still summer .
I felt her stop and gazing at my track that startled me to realization .


"you're so slow . i'm hungry " she came near with an unsure look . " is there something bothering you ? " she asked .
"uhmm - errhh n-no ... just thinking about nonsense things" i replied rubbing my nape .
"you sure ?" she rub my back to ease what she thinks i have in my chest .
"uhmmm . can i ask something?" i looked straight in her eyes .
"anything if you want ." she beamed .
"do you still love me? " i half paused on the word Love .


...


"OF COURSE NOT " another voice entered our little talk that startled both of us .
I shook my head and i see a person , a person that made my gaze hard and sharp . Its him .


"oh! hello there my FRIEND how's your lips? still hurts?" he does half laugh .
"what lips? " Jihae peers for my face . "what happened to that ?" she asked half mad or rather getting mad for not telling her, i think .


"You !" i growled clenching my fist and teeth grinding . My body wants to hit him to pulp but my mind says that this isn't the right time .
"So its you again Hoon?!" my girl started to defend me . "can't you stop bothering us?" she pleaded .
"of course not i know you still want me" he moved a little closer and raised her a brow . "am i right?"
"n-no . i-i don't know . i mean ...... will you just ..." she wasn't sure what to answer . Why?
"and sorry for my improper manner and words but ." he stopped, shook a head . "its your boyfriend that made his lips stained and brutally unwell "


I clenched my fist tighter and still controlling myself not to hit this devour demon or creature .
"HE'S A BIG FAILURE !!!!!!! AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL MINE JIHAE " that's it !!


I rushed forward bringing my big fist that can be described as a big metal piece in weight pushing it on his unbreakable face . I cannot control myself anymore . This has crossed the line this time . Hitting his head and face like five times doesn't please me to stop . I need to bring more . Anger and Madness roomed across my head and my eyes was looking dark and harder .
He's not countering my attacks which i have no idea why . Few more hits and Jihae was now aware .


"STOP!!!" i was in no personna of myself that moment when she said that . And i can't manage to think what to do conform her or not . With my guilt that has been firing inside of me i never knew i manage to shove her off by hitting her precious face.


"uhh!" i heard her grunt that startled my fierceness .
"huh! you must know how to control yourself huh?" my foe evaded my ears with a smirk written on his bruised face .
I shook my head back on her and speak .


"i-I'm sorry " i stated and searching for her answer .
"why? Sunwoo why?" she was starting to get teary eyed . "you're always jealous in a wrong wrong time !!"
"but ......" i came near on her but a fist blocked my way .


"stop being near on her . ok? that could be the best way " YeoHoon smirked and grunt .


"you grew far beyond your line mister . I can't take this !!!" she rant out .
My foe again came near on my girl , i think , and hold on to her broad shoulders .
"that doesn't mean you can touch me you filty beast !!" she shrugged him off .
I was speechless and my heart was came to a crack . This is all my fault I've never reassured my thoughts before i move , i was always jealous . I never did something good or anything that'll make her proud . Hoon maybe right . I'm a big failure .


...


I just bring my feet and held on my face with another bruised and started to leave . She was starting to cry as a came around . Walking again trailing my own road to nothing i manage to look back in my slightest way but just shook my gazes back on what i was walking at .I am a FAILURE ! Those words are the one that commends in my mind as a tear dropped on my left cheek that wants to escape from my eyes as a result of that crack i had on my heart that bugs my chest . ....


--- Min Jun's POV


Leaving the school was easy as answering my algebra slash geometry exams . But coming home was not that light . Shinwoo's hands were beyond the length of my shoulders and around the other end . I was feeling a bit awkward but intimately safe . "its cold isn't it ?" he tighten up his grip that skipped my heart a rate .


"uhh ... yeah summer nights are really cold eh. " i responded . Peering over having the slightest shadow of my house .
"uhmmm i think my--err .. house could be a bit ... uhhh .. near ! gotta go ! " i released myself from his grip and rushed towards the door . In my own atmosphere i manage to feel a pull of gravity done by another well being . After those little events , lips were planted on my cheeks .
"goodnight ? i guess" he light blushed his face and a smile was drawn on his face .
"goodnight i gotta go" i said that in a swift and rushed at my house porch and hid behind the doors . Also doors closed .


Why'd he do that ? I was a bit a bit confused . I don't know what might be happening to him . But that's kinda sweet .


"You wanna collapse again sweety ?" mom's voice echoed beyond the living room through my ears . "you should eat now and never skip even a single grain of rice my dear . " she was just concerned .
"uhmmm ok mom thanks " i find her at the kitchen washing her soft hands .
"i made cookies this afternoon when you're gone but still you can eat those after dinner . " she added .
"oh! cookies huh . " i formed a smile on my pink lips remembering those times . Yeah . Those good little times .


--- End of Chapter 2