Duckies on Me!

Dream Diary Unleashed



Characters:
Shinee
Soochan
Random Guy

    I'm inside in one of the rooms on the second floor of my school, University of St. La Salle. In my dream I assumed that it was the first day of school and the students were busy preparing their things for their classes. I was sitting in Indian style, so engrossed reading 1 of the fics of my friend, Soochan, not remembering that I still have to attend my classes.

Soochan came and started telling me that the uniforms in the Bookstore were running low in supplies. I immediately log off my account and ran outside the room. I went to the bookstore to buy my uniforms but to my disappointment it was all sold out. While walking I started contemplating on things, it's odd that in the first day of school, I'm already in the university really early like 6 am with no uniforms nor school supplies. I just shrugged it off anyway. (I have no idea that it was just a dream, I really thought it was real)

I went back to the second floor and found Soochan, ready for the class. I started panicking, why on earth I'm only wearing my pajamas and all the students were in a complete school uniform. I started walking on the hallway when I spotted a pair of Lasallian uniforms hanged in the ceiling (another ODD scene), I cheered and quickly went to get it but I bumped into someone. The random guy was also in need of the uniform and we end up playing tug of war but I gave in when I realized that it was a male's uniform. I apologized to the guy, sighed exasperatedly and decided to just go on the first floor to attend my classes even though I don't have an appropriate uniform nor anything to write on.

I was on the stairs when suddenly I spotted 5 boys in civilian outfit.

'Oh! I'm not the only one' I thought and went to see who were they and to my surprise it was the Shinee boys and Onew was leading them. I froze on my tracks when I saw his face, all the blood in my face begun to drain leaving me with a dead-white skin. Some of my schoolmates started to bumped at me but I'm still stoned on the stairs. All the students seemed to be very busy to notice the Shinee approaching.

"Onew..." I muttered and to my delight Onew heard it.

He looked up and so was the rest of the group. We locked eyes for a moment. He looked shock and the four were gaping at me. I looked down at my suit and my cheeks burned like lava. I was still wearing my pajamas, duckies were on me. Yellow rubber duckies pajamas and worst of all was I'm holding a pillow without my knowledge, like someone inserted it to my hand for me to look more embarrassing. The Shinee were looking at me in this state and I think they were very astounded when they saw my duckies especially Onew; his jaw was dropped on the ground.

I hugged my pillow tightly and went straight to Onew, with a tomato face. I don't have time to change and besides I don't have any extra clothes to change to begin with. I stopped in front of him, trying hard to cover my pajamas but to no avail he could still see it. He was smiling down at me, more like holding his self not to laugh, the 4 were still stunned. I was about to hug him, searching for comfort, but to my greatest dismay my schoolmates dragged me away from him so fast, like they were saying that I still have to attend my classes.

"Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried but my schoolmates kept dragging me away.

All in all, I got myself into the most embarrassing moment in my life. Duckies on Me!



Annyeong! When I woke up, I'm so thankful that it was just a silly dream. Hoo-boy!
-Ducky