How generous...

Dream Diary Unleashed
Characters: Onew Ajusshi Random Guy According to my dream, it was already dawn but still a lot of Korean idols were playing some game of knowledge and Ajusshi was the one hosting the show. I was seated on the second row along with the korean stars from different boy and girl groups as if I'm one of them. Each of us have a partner and we were trying very hard just to win the unknown game. Literally, I have no idea what we were playing; I just thought it was a game of knowledge when I saw a lot of colored dots on the large board in the middle of the stage and crumpled paper inside the bowl. I narrowed my eyes on the huge board and saw my name on it and there's a red arrow pointing to the name of Onew. I didn't know what that means also. Ajusshi began asking questions to the participants and then Onew answered one of the questions intelligently. He then picked up the white circle and put it beside my name. I blinked. My score changed and it added me another point. Claps and cheers were heard and Onew, who was seated on the first row, looked back at me and gave me thumbs up. And with that I realized that I was partnered with Onew. I became red and looked away instantly. Hoo-boy! I was paired with the Shinee's leader, I coughed fakely and watched the game silently, not daring to answer any of the questions thrown at me yet my score went higher and higher because of Onew's smart answers. What a great partner I have, I'm so dependent to him, shame on me! Now, there are only three pairs left, Onew and I and 2 random korean couples. We headed to the final round. Ajusshi announced that the pairs would be split into one and we are on our ways independently. 'Oh, joy! I have no chance in winning this game' I thought morbidly. After some shameful moments of me having no correct answers, the game would end soon with Onew having the highest score and me having the lowest points in the record of the show. My face started to look gloomy when suddenly Onew stood up and informed Ajusshi and the rest of us that he was so willing to give his points for me to win. I'm stoned. Ajusshi laughed and patted Onew on his back. He then agreed to that and cheers were heard again. The MC announced that I won the game eventhough I didn't do anything. Onew gave his points to me with unknown reason but still I’m really grateful at that, he's really kind and generous. At the end of the show I decided to talk to him and express my gratitude. The idols and the audiences began emptying the set. I went down towards Onew, who was arranging his things. I took the mineral bottle and handed it to him; he took it and smiled at me. I was about to say I love you... Just kidding, I was about to say thank you when a random guy pushed me away. I was going to fall but fortunately Onew caught me, he helped me go steady while I froze to death. Crazy random guy! He can't just push me away like that as if I'm just a piece of furniture but thanks to him my ‘skinship’ with my partner improved. Onew asked if I was alright, I nodded and we both went off the set while I linked my arm to his. That was fast. Annyeong, when I woke up I began banging my head on my pillow. Why is it that I can only interact with Onew in my dreams? Well... Be patient because dreams do come true. -Onew's partner.