Accepting The Request

Silent Love

I looked at Tao for a minute or two. Maybe this was my chance of having friends and being able to communicate with everyone else! But something was holding me back, I felt like someone dropped a sand bag on my shoulder's 'What if I lose Tao?' I thought, I didn't want to lose a friend! And I don't want to be alone anymore, I wan't to make friends. "Well?" Tao asked looking at me with eager eyes, I hesitated before nodding and letting my lip's curv into my cute adoable smile. Tao had a fant pink blush creeping on his cheek before smiling and taking my hand. "I promise I will help you no matter what!!" I smiled now i felt light-like someone finally unlocked something inside of me that was aching to come out. I tried to say a small 'Thank You' but it became hard, and i think Tao noticed it too since he leaned in trying to hear my small voice but nothing came out, instead a blabber if words came storming out.

"Are you trying to say Thank You?" Tao asked, looking at me with his smoky and gentle eyes. I nodded looking down at my feet before I heard him let out a small laugh "Your Welcome." I blushed and looked away from Tao who still had his cute and adorable smile on his face that just seemed to widen at everything I do.

Just then Xiumin came jogging towards us with little Luhan who was panting and wheezing. "You need to get more fit." Xiumin spoke seeing their youngest member hit the ground panting and sweating himself off. Luhan was too exhausted to talk or even move he just laid on the dirty ground trying to cath his breath that seemed to hard to come out. "Oh yeah Tao! Kris said he's looking for you." Xiumin informed him as he ordered Luhan to get up and move, but the younger groaned as his answer "Come on lazy!" He demanded, making the poor Luhan stand up right still panting and still sweating. The two left Tao and Han Bi behind, as they jogged for another lap.

"Well let's go." Tao groaned shoving his hands in his pocket,I watched him walk towards the school door's and I immdietly started following him. I hope Tao and I don't become too close. Yeah it'll be nice to have a friend.. but I don't want to lose anybody so dear to me.

I shook off the thoughts and caught up with Tao who was now at the door. "Here you go. Ladies first." Tao flashed a beautiful smile. His smile always makes me melt. As if I'm a popsicle or ice cream on a sweltering summer day. I was going to attempt to say "thank you" but I just decided to bow and save myself from getting embarrassed.

"Tao! Didn't I say I wanted to meet you!? You need to come to me if I tell you to do so. Got it? Why are you with her?" Kris questioned and demanded. I hung my head down low in shame. "Look Kris. I don't want to have to do this, but we can't be friends anymore. Han Bi needs me more than you do and you treat me like trash.. so you weren't ever really my friend. I'm sorry bro." Tao frowned.

"You're ditching me for this scrub over here." I held back the tears. "I-i" The words wouldn't come out. "So you can talk huh?" I shook my head violently and let the tears fall. "Selective Mutism Kris. Look it up." Tao grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall.

"You want to know where we're going?" Tao smiled pitifully. I nodded my head slowly. "I'm taking you to the computer lab. So we can find some things to help us." Tao's eyes were lit up. I couldn't stop looking at him. I don't think he noticed unless he saw me from the corner of his eye. Even if he did. I didn't care. Nobody's tried to help me before beside my parents and my penpal. But now I finally have somebody. A friend