Let me Help You

Silent Love

Well, this . The only girl in the school who isn't capable of talking already has no friends, and now the school's hottest guy hates me because of it. Just Peachy.

All I got throughout my classes were death glared from Kris, and apologetic looks from the rest of exo. I don't get it.. he thinks he's so high and mighty but he's a freaking foreigner!

No it's not bad that he's a foreigner and I'd never make fun of him about it, but it just bugs me that I, along with all these people have been here from the start and he just pops up and act like he runs something.

I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head and when I looked up I saw Tao looking at me. People have always told me Tao liked me but I never believed it. I mean, it'd be weird to like a girl who can't speak.

He looked down quickly and awkwardly I made a light smile and I decided to write a note to him. Maybe he can be my first friend ever since the accident.

"Umm Why were you looking at me haha. Not to sound um.. rude or anything though :)" I wrote it and admired my cute handwriting. Probably the only thing I like about myself. I passed it too him since he's right in front of me.

He smiled and opened it. He read through it and began writing. Once he returned the paper to me it read, "I just wanted to see if you're okay. You know with what happened this morning. Can  you meet me behind the school right befor lunch?"

Since I didn't want to write, I tapped his shoulder. He swiftly turned around and I simply, slowly nodded my head. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up turning around. I smiled a bit and looked to my right to see an angry Kris glaring at me and Tao.

I got the curage to roll my eyes at him. Bad idea. He slammed his fist on the desk. Oh dear god, i thought to myself. "If you can't sit there without causing disruptions Kris, move over there next to Ms.Oh." our teacher said.

My eyes grew wide and I sat straighter in my seat. I wanted to scream NO! so badly but I couldn't. This is one of those times being mute becomes tough. "Is that a problem?" The teacher asked.

I shook my head and Kris screamed, "YES!" I sunk back down in my seat and lost all the confidence I surprisingly had rolling my eyes at him. Yes. Life is hell.

"Sit!" The teacher screamed slapping her ruler on her desk. Kris stomped over like the little ignorant brat he is and sat down. I blew out a bunch of air accidentally blowing it on Tao's neck. He turned around smirking. "I shook my hands and my head and bowed my head as well.

Right before lunch, I rushed to the back of the school. I didn't see Tao but I expected he'd be there so I sat on a bench and waited. I stared at the cherry blossom trees and swayed my body back and forth.

Then I felt a pair of hands touch my shoulder. My eyes widened and I turned around to see Tao. "Hey Han Bi!" He exclaimed smiling. I waved and smiled. "You're wondering what I wanted to talk about. Right?" He asked. I nodded my head eagarly.

"Well.. you don't seem to have many friends. And.. I want to help you out. Find you a place to help you talk again. Because I know you're only selectively mute Han Bi." I stayed still. "So.. will you let me help you?"