Stupid Confess

THATS WHY THAT IS LOVE

“So what is your choice?” Mrs Kim Ahra looked at her daughter.

“Oh mom, how can I pick both of that option” Taeyeon pouted at her mom.

“Oh common Tae, Daddy can’t refuse this job again” Mr Kim Yunho sat in Taeyeon bed.

“But dad I’m still can’t decide it. I don’t want leave with who is that???, Kim Young Min ahjussi??? and I can’t leave Seoul” Taeyeon pump up her cheek.

“If you can’t decide that than just go to Brazil” her mom already packed her chloth, actually Mrs Ahra can’t leave her only daughter in Seoul.

“Mommy please give me time” Taeyeon pouted.

“There was no time to think, have we not been told since a month ago?, And actually I chose to force you to come with us to Brazil” Her mom demanded.

“Daddy” Taeyeon hope her father would defend her.

“Tae you are only our child how can us leave alone when us in Brazil” Yunho tried to persuade his daughter. But he only get pout from her.

“It’s seems you loved this Seoul and your friend than us, right?” Yunho tried his best to changes minds her daughter.

“Appa Eomma…” Taeyeon started to appeal.

“How about, I still leave in here for a while when I can’t stand at it, I will follow you to Brazil” Taeyeon smiled to them, her parent’s just can sigh in defeat, they already now she is a stubborn girl.

“Ok if you choose to still in Korea it’s means you would leave with uncle Kim Young Min” Ahra and Yunho already stood before their daughter can protest.

“Eomma Appa” Taeyeon tried to protest.

“No… that’s the final” Yunho and Ahra leave Taeyeon in her room and closed the door.

---

“I can’t believed she is really stubborn” Yunho seems can’t accept for Taeyeon decision.

“That’s why you and Taeyeon are the father and daughter, you are equally as stubborn” Ahra pinch Yunho cheek as Yunho smiled.

“Yeah, even like that you still love us right” Yunho teased his wife. And they go to their room.

---

“Tae don’t forget today uncle Kim Young Min would come, so you must back after your school finished” Ahra yelled from the kitchen when she prepared breakfast for her husband.

                “Ok mom” Taeyeon yelled back to answer her mom even she is not hear what her mom said before and now she already run to catch the bus.

                “TAEYEOOONNN” someone shouted when Taeyeon entered the school.

                “Sunny, what’s wrong?” Taeyeoon looked at Sunny.

                “You know, today we have new teacher” Sunny clapped her hand in satisfied.

                “So what’s the great from that?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

                “I don’t know. I just make that’s news seems great” Sunny looked at Taeyeon with her innocent eyes as Taeyeon just sigh in frustration.

                “Oh common Sunny stopped” Taeyeon hit Sunny head lightly.

                “But believe me it’s would be a great news” Sunny rubbed her head.

                Taeyeon and Sunny walked to their class, when they entered the class the bell rang and now all students already sat in their seat to waiting their teacher.

                “Good morning everybody” suddenly their principal appear. All of the student in Taeyeon class getting noisy because this is their time for sport.

                “Because Mr Kwon Jiyoung in his upgrading for 1 semester then for a while we will use all substitute teachers who will also be your homeroom” the principal explain the condition bravely. All students already clapped their hands they was so happy because it means they can pass their stupid exam for high jump. Of course same as with Taeyeon she also grin in happy she is really bad in exercis.             “Fortuna with you Taeyeon” she whispered to her self it makes Sunny and Hyoyeon looked at her in weird eyes.

                “Ok Mr Kim JaeJoong please come in” the principle welcomed the new teacher. Now all the eyes looked the door, it’s seems they just see star, because shine around him you even can she him properly. He is really shines.

                “Sunny Taeyeon I’m not in heaven right” Hyoyeon seems really amazed with their new teacher same as with all student in their class they even seems can’t closed their eyes.

                “Ok Mr Kim Jaejoong you can start with them” the principle leave him with us.

                “Ok every one good morning, my name is Kim Jaejoong I will be you PE teacher until Mr Kwon Jiyoung back” Jaejoong tried his best to make that unequivocal and not awkward. But none answered him. All of his student just looked at him.

                “So, before we start our lesson do you have any question?” Jaejoong still looked his new studen, suddenly Taeyeon stood up, she kept her eyes to him and smile.

                “Are you have girlfriend? If you don’t have, can I be your girlfriend?” Taeyeon question just like storm to their friends now all eyes stared at her even Jaejoong also looked at her. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Taeyeon as she pinch her hand.

                “AAA…” Taeyeon shouted as she back to reality and just realized what she said before now all her friend whispered to each other it’s make Taeyeon really embarrased. Before the atmosphere getting awkward again, Jaejoong clapped his hand.

                “Ok, I think all of you must change your uniform right now” Jaejoong give instruction. All of them leave the class even they still gossiping Taeyeon.

                “Tae, common to changes our uniform” Sunny hit Taeyeon shoulder but Taeyeon answer her with different subject.

                “I’m stupid woman” Taeyeon seems regret what just happen before.

                “Are you have girlfriend? Can I be your girlfriend?” Sunny tried to reenactment what just happen before as Hyoyeon hit her hea.

                “Yah…” she scolds her. But Sunny just pouted.

                “Othhokae” Taeyeon seems weird, she can’t see Jaejoong this time.

                “Oh common Tae, don’t worry bet me he would never think about that” Taeyeon can’t believed her friends as she took her phone and called her eomma.

                “So honey is still sick?” Taeyeon mom check her temple.

                “Shoul us pending our fly?” her mom seems really worried about Taeyeon.

                “Oh don’t worry mom I’m ok” Taeyeon smile to make sure her mom she is ok. Her mom still unsure with her but she tried to believe her.

                “Ok honey tonight mom would go with you dad, we already send you thing to uncle Kim Young Min so we headed to his house right now” her mom explain Taeyeon just nodded in careless all  she think just about her stupid confest. It’s already late to run from this problem.