Chapter 1

Reuniting The Separated

 

“Yoochun-ah,” I said, being all serious and stuff.

 

“Yes, Jaejoongie hyung?” Yoochun said, facing me, looking worried.

 

“Turn on the television,” I flashed him a grin.

 

“That’s it? And when I thought it was going to be serious,” I heard him mutter.

 

“Yah! I heard that,”

 

“It was meant to be heard,”

 

“Hmmph. Whatever. Where’s Junsu?” I said, focusing on the TV.

 

“Here. Why?” A voice chimed in.

 

“Just because~ Wait, isn’t that…”

 

“TVXQ? Yes, it is. Isn’t U-Know soooooo dreamy?”

 

“Yeah, he is- Wait. WHO ARE YOU?!”

 

The girl rubbed her ears.

 

“Dude, there’s no need to shout. Geez. PMS much? I’m Lee Seungyeon, your extraordinary guardian. It is my duty to … Well, I can’t tell you. Or can I? Urgh, Myungsoo should have explained it to me more. I will kill that guy once I see him aga-“

 

PMS? PMS! HOW DARE SHE! On the side note, a guardian? Her duty to….? Who’s Myungsoo? What is going on here?

 

Yoochun cleared his throat.

 

“Oh right sorry, where was I?”

 

“You were saying something about being our guardian and it is your duty to..?”

 

“Oh, right! Thanks, Junsu-ssi. As I was saying, it is my duty to … guide you towards the right path?”

 

“Thanks, Captain Obvious. That explains a lot,”

 

“You’re very welcome, Jaejoong-ssi,”

 

Does she not get sarcasm?

 

“I understand, appreciate and embrace sarcasm, Jaejoongie. Maybe it’s you who doesn’t get sarcasm~”

 

Yoochun and Junsu burst into laughter.

 

Can she perhaps….?

 

“No, I can’t read minds but I can read facial expressions, though,”

 

“Ooooooooooh owned by a girl~” Yoochun howled.

 

“Hmmpph,” I crossed my arms.

 

“Uri oppa ish shoooooooooooooo adowable,” She cooed.

 

“What do you want?” I snapped.

 

“I want to help you. All of you,” She said before disappearing.

 

I want to help you. All of you.

 

“What the eff just happened?”

 

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Changmin said, giving me weird looks.

 

“Listening to Sukira, why?” I asked.

 

“Riiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttt. Listening to Sukira involves jumping like a retarded seal,”

 

‘Now, Ryeowook-ssi. What’s the next song?’

 

“Jumping like a retar- HEY! I was Gangnam Styling,” I said.

 

‘The next song is an emotional rock ballad sung by a great artist. Everyone, please enjoy Kim Jaejoong’s ‘One Kiss’.

 

“Hyung, Gangnam Styling? Seriously? Seriously?

 

“Yeah. What’s wro-“

 

Born free, sadly, but one kiss, one heart,

 

We froze.

 

Chyeojin I sume, matcheon, one kiss,

 

I glanced at Changmin. He seems to be doing the same too.

 

“Oh cut the drama, guys. JYJ wasn’t this dramatic,” A voice interrupted.

 

What?

 

We both turned towards her.

 

“What do you mean?” Changmin asked.

 

“Oh wow! You didn’t use the ‘WHO ARE YOU?!’ welcome. Awesome. Not like a certain someone,” She muttered under her breath.

 

“Uhhh… what?”

 

“What what?”

 

“What what what?”

 

“What what what what?”

 

“What what what what wh-“

 

“CUT IT OUT!” I shouted.

 

“Geez, old grandpa syndrome,” Changmin and the girl muttered at the same time.

 

They looked at each other and laughed.

 

“You are soooooooooo going to be my new BFF!” She said, wiping away an imaginary tear.

 

I could hear Changmin laughing. Then, he extended his hand.

 

“Let me introduce myself. I am Shim Changmin,”

 

“And I am Lee Seungyeon and you are Jung Yunho,” She said, pointing towards me.

 

“How…”

 

“Dude, it is my job as a Cassie to know who’s who. You’re TVXQ!, formerly known as DBSK but just to let you know, you’ll always be DBSK to me. Speaking of DBSK… Geez, Jaejoongie should have been kinder but Yoochun-ssi and Junsu-ssi are okay. I prefer the welcome team here, though,” Seungyeon said, trailing off.

 

“Jaejoongie hyung…”

 

“Omo! Which reminds me… I am your guardian. You’ll be seeing more of me soon. Well, need to scare the heck out of the other three again. Bye guys~ Miss me while I’m gone~” And with that being said, she disappeared.

 

“I am your guardian.. You’ll be seeing more of me soon. Need to scare the heck out of the other three again… Does that mean she scared the heck out of JYJ and now she’s on her way there again?” I said out loud.

 

“I… guess so... Hey! What’s this?” Changmin said, holding up a piece of paper.

 

I want to help you. All of you.

 

 

“When will that fairy appear again?” I said out loud.

 

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING FAIRY?!” A voice shouted by my ear.

 

Shocked, I fell down to the floor.

 

“Definitely not you,” I mumbled, rubbing my poor ear.

 

“So, did you guys miss my awesome presence?”

 

“No,” I replied bluntly.

 

“I can feel the love. So, I’ve talked to Myungsoo and he said that I could tell you guys my mission,”

 

“Your mission?” Yoochun asked.

 

“My mission is to….. drum roll please!”

 

Rolling my eyes, I drummed the table along with Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“My mission is to reunite DBSK!”

 

 

 

 

- A short update because I can't guarantee when I'll update. Sorry.. :( But.. the sooner the better, right? Got to go now, bye~-