003: No, I'll pay! (amusingmurdermachine)

❉ Romantic St. || One-shot Collection

Username: amusingmurdermachine

Character(s): Sunny, Kyuhyun

Genre: Fluff/Comedy

Plot Summary: Imagine your OTP fighting over who should pay the check for dinner. (from: imagineyourotp.tumblr.com)


“No, I'll pay!”

Sunny just arrived at home from her schedules. It's been a long day and all she wanted is a full 8 hour sleep. Life of an idol was not really easy. Once she reached her room, she let herself fall on the bed.

Her skin on the pink cotton mattress of her bed sure feels good. Sunny's eyes was nearly closing when her phone blared loudly.

Sunny quietly cursed at her phone. Sighing, she pressed the green button and put it on loudspeak, "Yobosaeyo?" She lazily mumbled.

"Jagiya~ Are you free tomorrow?" It was Kyuhyun's voice. Sunny didn't moved at her position and shook her head. She facepalmed herself, knowing that he can't see her doing that. 

"No... I mean, yes. Why did you ask?" She answered.

"Let's go out tomorrow, shorty. Let's meet at the park, arraso?" Sunny's tongue poked the walls inside . It's her habit when she's annoyed or angry.

She hates being called, 'Shorty', or 'Midget'. Even though Kyuhyun was her boyfriend, she still doesn't consider him as an exemption with it. 

"Sure, sure. I'm off to sleep now. I'll punch you tomorrow."

"Wait... What? Why?"

"You'll see..." She ended the call and blew raspberries to her phone. "Kyuhyun, baboya~"

-

Kyuhyun waited at the park like he said where they'll meet up. He kept looking at his wristwatch. 'She's 30 minutes late, again.' He thought.

"YAH!"

He looked at the source of the voice, and she saw a running Sunny. Kyuhyun lets out a subtle smile, as he thought she looked cute when she runs. But when she arrived at his side, he quickly exchanged his expression.

"Hey, do you know what time is it? You're 30 minutes late again!" He lightly scolded her, poking her cheek and forehead. Sunny looked at him and pouted, "Yah, that's what I get as a greeting?"

Kyuhyun grinned and pinched both her cheeks and smiled, "Calm down, will ya?"

She didn't remove her pout and shook her head, "What shall we do now, Sire?" She sarcastically asked.

"Come." He pulled her and got out of the park.

 

-

 

The two arrived at a fine dining restaurant. Sunny looked up at him and tug the sleeve of his shirt, "Here?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her and grinned, "Isn't it obvious?"

Sunny pouted and lightly hit his arm, "Baboya~ I hate you..."

"And I love you, too." He said cheekily and pulled her inside the restaurant.

 

-

 

The two ordered food for their dinner, and at that time they talked about what they missed in each other etc. After eating, the waiter went to their table and lied a receipt. The two blinked at each other. 'Who should pay?' They both thought.

"I'll pay." Kyuhyun started.

"No, I'll pay." Sunny answered.

"No, no. I'll pay." He said, pulling the receipt plate to his side.

Sunny pulled the receipt plate to her side and glared at him, "No. I'm in charge."

"Soonkyu, I'll pay."

"Yah! Don't call me by my name, you... Evil... Argh!" Sunny ruffled her hair in frustration. Calling her by her true name is one of her pet peeves.

"Maknaes first." Kyuhyun smirked and stuck his tongue out.

"And so?"

"I'll pay."

"NO!" She shouted, making the people look at them.

He finally gave up and moved the plate to Sunny's side, "Okay, fine. You pay." 

Sunny's expression changed, and happily took out her purse. "Good maknae~" Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes at her.

'I lost... Again. What's new?'


- {blabbers}

Hey amusingmurdermachine! Thank you for requesting, by the way. And
sorry if it's short. c: Here's a one-shot for you <3

Enjoy ^^