001: Payback Time (-RawrGurl-)

❉ Romantic St. || One-shot Collection

Username: -RawrGurl-

Character(s): Park Minhee (OC), Kyuhyun + Ryeowook, Haneul (OC), Sungmin

Genre: Fluff/Happy

Plot Summary: Minhee decided to play a little prank on him as payback.


“Payback Time”

“Aish... Where’s that girl?!” Minhee sighed for the umpteenth time as she tapped her blue wristwatch and walked back and forth. “

“Minhee-ah!” Minhee looked at her right side. Haneul’s there, running as fast as she could towards her position. She stopped at Minhee’s side and started to breathe heavily...

Once Haneul’s body rested a bit, she looked up at Minhee. She sheepishly smiled at her, earning a poke in the forehead. Haneul rubbed that part and pouted at her. “Ya, what was that for?”

“That’s for being late. You’re 30 minutes late again...”

“I’m sorry, Minhee-ah! I have some errands to d—““Let me guess... Sungmin?” Minhee leaned closer at Haneul. Haneul’s face turned rosy pink and looked at her feet. Minhee laughed at Haneul’s expression.

“Sungmin-oppa told me to come at the library....” Haneul started. “And...?”

“He just gave me our monthsary gift.”

“And...?”

“That’s it.”

 

“That’s it?!” Minhee narrowed her eyes and looked at Haneul. Haneul nodded and looked on the ground. “I thought something happened...” Minhee joked. Haneul shot her look at Minhee. “I’m not going to do that!” Haneul said.

Minhee laughed at Haneul’s expression. “If you just saw the look on your face – HAHA!” Haneul pouted once again. “Don’t tease me like that!”

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” Minhee wiped the tears formed in her eyes, which done by her massive laughing and straightened up. “C’mon, let’s eat. I’m starving...” She puts her arm around Haneul’s shoulder. Haneul smiled and did the same.

“Haneullie~”

They turned around and saw Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun walking towards them. Minhee’s smile faded when she saw him.

What is that guy doing here?! Oh I forgot, he’s their best friend... Minhee thought.

“Hey Minhee!” Ryeowook smiled and waved at her. Minhee just smiled back and pulled Haneul. “Haneul, let’s go...”

“H-hey! Where are you guys going?” Sungmin stopped them by pulling Haneul on her other hand. “E-err... To the cafeteria! What else?” Minhee replied.

“We are going there, too! Can we join?”

All there eyes were on Sungmin, who just innocently blinked at them. “What?’

“Well... Why not?” Ryeowook smiled. Minhee looked at him. “Are you serious?”

“Why, Minhee-ah? You don’t like us to join?” Ryeowook frowned at bit. “N-no... That’s not it. It’s just...” Minhee sighed and ruffled her hair in confusion. “Why do we have to bring that guy with us?!” Minhee pointed straight at Kyuhyun.

“Got something against me, Park Minhee?” Kyuhyun smirked. Minhee glared at him in return. “Shut up, I’m not talking to you!”

“Well... If that’s what you want...” Kyuhyun simply replied.

“Guys... Enough with that. Let’s just go to the cafeteria, I’m hungry...” Sungmin patted his stomach and held Haneul’s hand. “You are always hungry, oppa.” Haneul chuckled.

“I guess I have to tag along...” Kyuhyun sighed and followed the couple, leaving Ryeowook and frustrated Minhee behind. “That guy’s getting on my nerves...”

Ryeowook laughed and patted Minhee’s shoulder. “Don’t mind him, Minhee-ah. He’s just like that, but he’s nice.”

“Nice? Cho Kyuhyun and the word ‘nice’? No way...” She scoffed. “C’mon, let’s go at the cafeteria!”

----

The two reached the cafeteria entrance, where they can hear the continuous flow of chatter of the students. Minhee went beside Haneul and Sungmin, who were waiting for them at the door.

They got their food and sat at one of the tables. Minhee felt annoyed when Kyuhyun sat in front of her. She started to eat furiously, due to annoyance. Kyuhyun noticed it and smirked. “What a pig...”

Minhee glared at him. People around started to look at Minhee and started to giggle. Minhee’s face turned pink and wiped . Why you!! I’m so going to kill y—Wait a second... I know what to do! Minhee thought and a smirk started to form at her face.

----

“Minhee-ah... Are you sure you’re gonna do this?” Haneul asked. “Trust me, Haneullie~ I’m just gonna play a prank at him. And it would be very easy...” Minhee smiled and put her cap, black shades and mask.

“But you’re going in the Men’s shower room! How can that be ‘very easy’?! You’re a girl!”

“Simple, dress like one! And don’t worry, I’m stealthy!” Minhee said and wore the black jacket she borrowed from their PE teacher. “Alright... I’m good to go! How do I look, Haneullie?” Minhee asked and twirled around.

“Like Mr. Choi, our PE teacher?” Haneul said. Minhee laughed at Haneul’s answer. Just then, they heard footsteps approaching the Men’s shower room. The two hid and quietly watched the guy who’s coming at the restroom. Minhee smirked when she saw her target.

“I’m off, Haneullie~” Minhee whispered and left Haneul behind. Haneul just chuckled and shook her head. “Expect that from Park Minhee...”

-----

Minhee went in the restroom and was greeted by the smell of sweaty pants and shirts. She can still smell it even though she already wears a mask. Ewww... Minhee thought and scrunched her face behind the mask.

She roamed at the area and soon enough she found Kyuhyun’s locker. She quietly opened it and checked what’s inside it. There she saw a few white shirts, jogging pants, and her target: Kyuhyun’s favorite belt.

She smirked at the sight and knew that Kyuhyun would be frustrated when he found out his belt is missing. Minhee quickly pulled the belt inside her jacket. And she had the idea of messing his things up. While she’s disarranging the things, she heard the shower turned off. She quickly closed the locker and left the shower room with ease.

She went beside Haneul and smiled. “Mission accomplished!”

----

After Minhee left, Kyuhyun had just got out of the shower. He went to his locker and found it really messy. “Who did this?!” He yelled.

“I don’t know, bro. I’ve just arrived here.” Minsoo, Kyuhyun’s classmate, said and went inside the shower area.

“Gaah, where’s my belt?! I can’t go out without my belt! My pants will fall off.” He said, frustrated. Suddenly his phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Cho Kyuhyun!!” It was Ryeowook. “What now?!” He replied. “Why were you taking so long?!”

“I lost my belt. I have to find it!”

“No need to find it! Come here quickly~”

“But—“

“No buts! Come here or Mr. Kang will kill you.”

Kyuhyun sighed and started to dress up.

----

Kyuhyun went out the shower room with his hands pulling his pants up. Students looked at him weirdly, but shrugged it off.

While walking, Kyuhyun saw Ryeowook approaching him to run towards them. Kyuhyun signaled them that he can’t do it. But when Mr. Kang went outside, Kyuhyun immediately ran at them.

He arrived at their position and panted heavily. Once he got some air back, he looked at Ryeowook and Mr. Kang looking at him. Ryeowook started laughing at him. Kyuhyun gave them a confused look.

“Uhm... Mr. Cho? Your pants...” Mr. Kang pointed, now stifling his laugh. Kyuhyun looked down and saw his pants fell off, revealing his yellow-striped boxers. Students who pass by can’t help but to laugh at the scenario...

His face turned red and pulled back his pants. Minhee and Haneul passed by them and started laughing also. “Nice boxers, where did you bought it?” Minhee said while laughing and left with Haneul...

Kyuhyun went home sulking in embarrassment, while Minhee went home victoriously.


- {blabbers}

Hey -RawrGurl-! First of all... Thank you for choosing me as the writer of your request!
You don't know how this mean so much to me :') lol I'm such a drama queen!
Hahaha, anyways... I hope you like it! ^^

Sorry if I made Minhee a mean one! :D